Status: the more review= more chapter

Love in the Famous World

Chapter 6

It had been a week since they kissed. They laugh together, walked together in the street of Georgia when they had a break on set as they held hands. Norman never felt this before when he was with Helen or Glenn. Some times when on break, they would go to the park lot to his truck and make out.
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’
They were in the back seat of his truck in the parking lot. She was straddling his hips, as Norman’s hands were wrapped around her waist, her hands on his longish hair. Gabriella moan as Norman sucked her tongue.
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''It was a long day people were tried, getting cranky, they did about 10 hours for one episode. Norman and Gabriella were going back to the hotel that they were staying at. They were talking to Andrew and Chandler when Robert kirkman called Norman and Gabriella to come to his office. “Oh shit.” Gabriella said to Norman. He looked at her and smiled “It’s nothing, don’t worry.” He said making her look at him with her green eyes that made Norman melt. Robert was sitting on a chair when he saw them he smiled and said “Hey guys I have good news.” He said. Norman and Gabriella looked at each other. “I know you guys been dating. It’s everywhere.” He said to them. The couple looked down as their cheeks went red. Robert smiled at the couple and said “Since you guys have been dating our rating has gone up to two millions, and we are getting more fame. Teen magazine and teen vogue called me today and they want both of you to take a photo shoot and an interview. Norman looked at Gabriella. “Want you want to do, babe?” Norman said. Gabriella smiled and said ‘Yea” Robert smiled and said “Cool, next week is the thing.”
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’
Gabriella was kissing Norman in his hotel room. His hands in her black curls, Gabriella took off her sweater, and threw it across the room; Norman kissed her collarbones, to her jaw line. She straddles his waist as they kissed on his couch. His finger in her belt loops of her jeans, as he tucked them towards him. Her fingers running through his sandy brown hair. “I love you.” Norman said giving a kiss on her lips. She sucked on his bottom lips and laid her forehead against his. “I love you too.’’ As Gabriella grinned on Norman she felt the bulge in his pants. They had tried to have sex, but every time something or someone interrupts them, but not today. They hoped. Gabriella took off his shirt. She gently rubbed Norman’s peck, to his stomach, sucking on his collar bones. Norman took off her tank top with her bra. He had always wanted to see her tits, suck them. He looked at her pink rosy bud at her large breasts. He grabbed one in his mouth sucking it with the other pinching it making her moan. Norman creases her back, feeling her warm soft bronze skin with his hands. “I want you now.” She moans to him. Norman looked deeply in her eyes. “You want me” he said back to her. Gabriella nodded smashing her lips to his. “Tell me how much you want”. Norman whisper to her as he broke the kiss.
“I want you to fuck me.” She said unbuckling his belt. She went to her knees a front of him. She unzips his jeans. He helped her lower his jeans a front of her. “You don’t have to this” Norman said. “I want to” she said, taking him out of his black briefs. She bit her bottom lips as she looked at his long, thick cock. Norman moans as he felt her warm mouth on him. She sucked him so good, Norman was grunting, moaning her name. He brushed her hair out of her face as she sucked him. “Fuck” Norman moans. “I’m going to cum.” Norman yelled. Gabriella could feel Norman was coming close, she could feel him shaking. “Fuck” Norman came inside Gabriella. She licked her lips as she drank everything he had given to her. Norman thought it was the sexiest thing he had ever seen before. Norman grabbed her, lifting her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. He took her to the bed room; gentle put her in the middle of the bed. He kissed, licked his way to her jaw line to her breasts. She moans was he kissed her stomach as he took the rest of her clothes. “You sure you want to do this?” Norman said as he cupped of her cheek. Gabriella sat up a little bit to get closer to Norman. “I want you.” She said kissing him. Norman could feel his heart beating faster, harder. He saw lust in her green eyes. He never felt this way before about a girl. He needed her, he wanted her. He wanted to be inside her. He looked at her face “You are so beautiful” he said to her as he kissed her way to stomach. He grabbed a condom from his night stand. They went under the silky covers of the bed. Norman went in between her legs. “You ready?” he whisper. Gabriella took a deep breath and said “Yea” with a smile. Norman gave her a smile with a kissed.
He moved inside of her. They both moan out loud. She felt so tight around him. Norman thought it was impossible for sex to feel this good. Norman opened his icy blue eyes, to look at her iris green eyes. “Look at me” he said as he moved inside her. She opened her eyes and moan; she grabbed the back of his neck, smashing her lips to his. Sucking on his thin lips. Norman sucking on her neck, as he moves in to her. “OHH” She moans as she moved her legs wider for him. Norman moans as he started seeing stars, her hands on his back. He kept moving in to her, feeling her milking him. Norman moans as he came, with her. Norman laid his head in the crook of her neck. Gabriella rubbed his back, both of them trying to regain their breath. “We should have done that a long time ago.” Norman said as he rolled off her, wrapping an arm around her waist. Gabriella nodded as she faces Norman. He looked at her, getting closer to her. He kissed her neck and said “I love you.” “I love you too.” She said giving him kisses making him moan.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you guys love this chapter, sorry if i spelll some things wrong. please leave a comment