Status: First Story, please enjoy :)

Nothing's As It Appears

Chapter 1

“Luke!”
What is that, that annoying sound that happens to be waking me from my beauty sleep?
“Luke, you’re going to make us late for school, hurry up mate!”
“Mhhmmmh….let me sleeeeeepppp.”
“Dude, I would but Mrs. What's her face is going to get pissed if we’re late again! I’m going to tickle you if you don’t get up!”
You have no idea how okay I am with that…
“Fine, if you shut the fudge up I’ll freaking get up...”
I opened my eyes in order to abide by my masters rules, but mostly to look at his beautiful face and damn did he look stunning as usual.
He wore his raven colored hair in his eyes as usual, it looks a lot softer from the stream of light slipping through my blinds shining directly on him. His pale skin seemed to be almost transparent in the morning sun.
He saw I opened my eyes and decided it would be a wonderful time to throw his entire body on top of me. His giggles filled the air and I couldn't help but smirk at his childlike personality even though he’s about a foot taller than me. I slowly crawled out of bed to show that I was actually getting up, and headed to my bathroom and left him resting his eyes snuggled up in my covers. As I walked into my bathroom I noticed how unruly my dirty blonde hair was, I quickly turned my straightener on. God why was I born with such a monstrosity of hair on my head. I washed my face and threw on just a plain baby blue shirt, black skinny jeans, and my normal Toms that are completely worn out from many months of breaking them in. I grabbed my straightener and checked if it was hot enough, and it was, then ran through my hair.
As I walked out of my bathroom ready for the day, I noticed my best friend fell asleep. Their were so many things that ran through my mind at the time (mostly inappropriate) but instead of falling into temptation, I just leaned in close to his face to inspect it just a little closer. He’s always been stunning but damn was he looking fine lately. He had such long dark lashes and not a flaw on his face, the definition of perfection. I blew on his face in order to wake him up, his eyes fluttered open just in time for me to make the funniest face I’ve ever made in my life. He practically fell out the bed laughing so hard. Speaking of hard…NEVERMIND LETS GET BACK TO THE STORY. As we were headed downstairs I bumped into him. Who is he you ask? Well that’s a simple question that deserves a simple answer- The Devil, or as you would say my brother. I managed to see him scowl out of the corner of my eye, but I wasn't too worried about him because there was something I was a little preoccupied with. Getting to school.