Status: Updated 1-2 a week.

The Hidden Shoebox.

1.-

November 7th, 1938.
1:38 p.m.

The hidden shoebox was tucked carefully under the bed, concealed from all eyes. A thin layer of dust now set on top of it, from being untouched for so long. Outside, a light rain splattered down onto the roof, portraying a dark, gloomy day, similar to the contents of the box. The house was near empty, only one person still living inside. The elderly lady sat almost impossibly still in her rocking chair, staring blankly at the television, which was playing infomercials softly. She appeared almost like a statue, but she was still alive. For she had to stay alive to protect what was in that hidden shoebox. The shoebox that seemed a million miles away, through just up a flight of stairs, there it was, sitting.

Down the hall, a small creak emerged from the wall, From hearing the noise so many times, she knew it was just a mouse, trying to find its way out of the twisting labyrinth of the pipes and wooden beams supporting the house. Not far down the street, there was a tall, lanky figure wearing a dark cloak, making their way swiftly down the mildly populated street. Walking past the house wear the strange old woman lived, the person felt a rush of adrenaline quickly overcome their whole body. Something was different about that house. The man decided to take a closer look at what appeared to be, the normal house. Nothing looked to noticeably different about the house. Mowed lawn, trimmed bushes, and full bird-feeder indicated that someone did live there, but yet the house looked so..empty. Curiosity getting the best of him, he walked closer to the window near the front door, but the blinds were drawn shut.

Looking up at the window above him, he could see that the blinds were open, along with the curtains, and the light was on. He normally would never even consider doing what he was about to do, but something about this house was different. He could feel it. Climbing up near the window, you could see small messages on the pale yellow siding of the house, appearing to be written by several different people.

Turn back now. You'll regret it later.

Go back. 4-12-1905

This is a foolish mistake. Just turn around and do back. It's not too late.

He couldn't be sure if they were actually there, or if he was just seeing things. Either way, he was now doubting his decision. But he wasn't going back down. I didn't come this far for nothing, he thought. Finally reaching the window, he jumped in.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, at this point, I have no idea where this story is going..
Let's see where this is gonna go.-