Status: Hiatus

Bite Me

The First Bite

Moving to a new town was never easy, but nothing ever really was for me. You see, seven years ago my heart got ripped out and stomped on right in front of my eyes, as I saw my loving parents’ lifeless bodies fall to the floor before me. Seeing something that traumatizing can really change a person.

As I was saying, moving sucked. I guess it wouldn’t be so terrible this time around. My foster parents seem kind enough, and luckily they aren’t bible-banging homophobes. They were an older couple, still deeply in love. It was sickly cute. A type of cute that made me want to cry and vomit at the same time.

I was currently standing in my new room, pondering what to do with it to make it more... me. All I saw was white. Everything was white. It was very unnerving, and reminded me of a hospital room, making my stomach churn. The bed, that was centered in the middle of the room was perfectly made, with fresh linens. Everything was dusted and vacuumed to a pristine cleanliness, only achievable with complete dedication, or a mental illness. Both work.

I sighed heavily and collapsed onto the bed, sinking into the fluffy comforter. At least it was comfortable. As I stretched out, I thought of the day before me. Starting at a new school, in the middle of the year was definitely not on my things to do before I die list. I’m sure people would think I was weird. This is California after all, everyone is tan and beautiful with long, luscious hair and legs that go on for miles and miles. Then there was me. Unhealthily pale with black, thick hair and standing at a whopping total of only 5’2”

Then there were the vampires. Dominators and Fertiles, both more deadly then the last in their own way. Dom’s were ruthless. They killed without a second thought. They were usually the ‘man’ in the relationship, and were extremely protective and passionate about their Fertiles, which brings me to my next point.

Fertiles.

They were sneaky and manipulative, and have nearly every Dom wrapped around their perfect little fingers. Despite being sensitive, and significantly weaker, they were the main threat. Get on a Fertile’s bad side and you were done for. Your neck will be snapped by the closest Dom around.

Luckily for me I had gotten on the vampires good sides at my old school. I followed the rules and never disrespected or did anything out of line to them. Since the kids at my old school were little shits and didn’t know how to use their minds to save their lives, they were either killed off or frequently beaten. I was one of the few humans to stay on the vampires good side, but now I had to start all over. I would have to deal with new vampire’s and everything that would come with them, and let me tell you. I was far from excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoever invented the alarm clock, should have to die a slow and painful death. One of the evil contraptions woke me the next morning, far too early for my liking. When I finally subsided the annoying ringing, and checked the time, seeing 6:02 am blinking at me in neon green block letters, I rolled out of bed. I only got a few hours of sleep the night before, due to unpacking all my belongings.

After stretching and popping out all of my muscles, I shuffled into the bathroom across the hall to shower. I quickly set the water to nearly as hot as it would go and stripped, stepping into the hot water that poured down my body, as if Satan himself had appeared from the shower head and was licking down my back. I washed and conditioned my hair, before scrubbing my whole body thoroughly, leaving my skin red and raw. I stepped out and wrapped myself up in a giant, fluffy towel and padded barefoot back into my room.

After digging through my last unpacked suitcase, I pulled out my blowdryer and curling iron, plugging both in to heat up. I then went to work, picking out an outfit. I decided on a simple black tank top, with dark skinny jeans and combat boots. I quickly changed, then did my hair; blowdrying it then curling into loose, natural-looking waves. After combing through and teasing my hair, I placed a dark grey beanie on top and went to work on my makeup, using lots of eyeliner to make a dramatic winged eye look.
In around an hour, I was completely ready for school. I changed my ear jewelry into wooden tunnels, and grabbed my backpack and phone, carrying both with my shoes down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen expecting my foster parents to be sitting at the table talking or cooking together or reading the paper, all those things old couples do together in the morning, but I got none of that. It was empty. Now that I think about it, the whole house was. Suddenly a sticky note stuck to the refrigerator caught my eye.

Leslie,

We are both so sorry that we can’t be home this morning to drive you to school or see you off, as normal parents would, but we got called down to the office very early this morning, to work on a case that could possibly help us a lot. We really hope you understand and we will be home before you get back from school today. Hopefully you remember where the school is, if not I printed out the directions. Have a good first day at school!

Susanne + Geoff.

I quickly read over the note and sighed, crumpling it up to throw in the garbage. Walking to school wouldn’t be too difficult, the school was only a couple blocks away. I ran upstairs quickly and grabbed my headphones, so I could listen to music while walking, then I left. I locked the door behind me with the key I had received the day before and began my journey to hell.

With both headphones in blocking out the sounds around me, and drowning myself in the music I walked to school. It took less time then I thought it would, and before I knew it, I was walking across the parking lot and towards the school. As I rounded the corner I was met with a crowd of people all over the place. There were the normal cliques and groups of humans all on one side of the area, then the vampires occupying the other. The Dom’s were split into their clans while the Fertile’s pranced around talking to everyone.

I made my way closer, only to have multiple Dom eyes spring to me immediately, looking as if they were trying to figure me out. Feeling uncomfortable under their stare, I bowed my head and started walking towards the front doors. As I got closer to the door, I raised my head and looked around once more, only to catch the stare of a particular Dom, with captivating chocolatey brown eyes.

Brian POV

“Dude, when are you gonna find your mate? You’re the only one left!” Matt said, with his arm wrapped protectively around his mates shoulders.
“I don’t know, man. Hopefully soon.” I sighed and looked over the crowd of people, scowling as I saw a human couple sucking face and groping each other. That’s fucking disgusting.
“You guys, fresh meat.” Zacky said from beside Matt. We all looked over to see a very small girl with dark hair walking towards the front doors. She was definitely beautiful, but she confused me to no end. Was she a Fertile or a human? She looked like a Fertile, and seemed as if she acted like one, but she smelt like a human. Suddenly she looked up and right at me, catching my stare. My breath hitched in my throat when she looked into my eyes. Her hazel/brown orbs had to be the most magnificent things I’ve ever seen, and for some reason, I was drawn to her. I wanted to know everything about her.
“What is she?” Johnny asked, speaking what everyone else was thinking.
“I don’t know, but I’m gonna find out. We can’t have any freaky hybrids in our school. I won’t allow it.” Matt said authoritatively, just as the bell rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outift

Sooo this is new :) Tell me what you think!!! I absolutely adore comments :D They make me update faster too!