Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Surprises

Tamaki's POV

what did I do? I just talked to someone and looked at the little Ashley girl but I don't see that as a reason. the pain hit my cheek almost before the sound and I flew backwards and hit the floor. why would she do such a thing? I know Haruhi may have felt like doing it but she never did. this girl is really something different.
I sat up and saw all the members of the host club sending Ashley angry eyes.
"hey wait a second. don't hit her" I begged looking around at all of them.
Ashley looked at me with ice in her eyes. I didn't ever believe you would find that in brown eyes like her's, but I did. she was even more angry now than before.
"you may believe you can handle this yourself but you-"
"Tamaki you don't know anything!" Haruhi yelled at me. I looked at her face and saw understanding coming in. "you're such an idiot."
"Haruhi is right. I've also got what's wrong here" Kyoya smiled with a hint of tease? on his face.
Ashley's friends on the other hand were laughing themselves to death trying not to fall down on the floor and roll around.
"STOP LAUGHING!" Ashley screamed. that scream didn't really sound like something a girl would come up with. but her words had the right effect on the boys. all of them stopped laughing just on that moment.
"so... what is it you've got?" Kaoru asked looking at Haruhi and Kyoya.
"Tamaki you should think about stopping calling him a girl" Haruhi said as answer on Kaoru's question. what? did she just say... him?
"so what you are saying is..." Hikaru began.
"that she is a he?" Kaoru finished.
"yes. Miss or Mr Purdy is a guy" Kyoya answered.
"so..." I think my brain needed some time to really understand this. "I have been flirting... with a guy?" this felt way more disgusting than I'd expected. don't get me wrong. I have nothing against gays but I am not a gay myself. I'd hate to be in a relationship with a guy. this pissed me off a bit. I stood up and started yelling. "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING!!!"
Ashley ran in hide behind the other guys and looked at me from behind Andy.
"stop it Tamaki!" Haruhi yelled pulling my arm. "you are scarring him."
I looked into Ashley's eyes. she was right. the only thing I could see was fear.
"well... I'm sorry* I mumbled looking at Ashley and pulling my hand out.
"forgiven" he went out from his hide and grabbed my hand. "and I'm sorry for slapping you like that" he continued.
"well you were in your right to do it" I said smiling again.
"stop smiling like that. you look like the idiot you are" he hissed.
everybody started laughing.
"everybody in here knows he is an idiot" Kyoya said he was also laughing. "now Mr Purdy I'll ask you to keep on as a girl like Haruhi still pretends to be a boy"
now we made them confused.
"Haruhi is a girl?" Andy whispered.
CC grinned. "well now we know why she is so feminine."
"eleven boys and one girl. this is gonna be hell" I heard Haruhi mumble behind me.
Ashley may have heard it too cause he almost yelled. "set one of the eleven off your list. I'm gay"
♠ ♠ ♠
I guess you know what the reaction will be but why not put it in the next chapter instead? that's way more funny and a good reason to keep reading isn't it? xD
leave a comment if you feel like it.

Jackie ^_^