Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Female Host

Ashley's POV

This was one of the worst days of my life. as we got our school uniforms on Jake, Jinxx, CC and Andy started laughing at me.
"what is the problem?" I asked.
"nothing" all of the guys said innocently and I was sure they laughed at the girl uniform
I was nervous all day. I couldn't concentrate about anything except that I was going to pretend to be a girl later this afternoon. what if they discovered I was a boy? I'd be so dead... what if there was bullies on here and they started bullying me for wearing a dress? lots of 'what if's flew around in my head and I couldn't think of anything but that.
that's when Haruhi walked up to me. she grabbed my hand and pulled me away from everyone.
"you're worrying about pretending to be a girl later aren't you?" she spispered.
I nodded my head. I was so nervous that I was afraid if I opened my mouth I'd throw up. my stomach was acting weird. it was worse than before my first show with Black Veil Brides.
"you shouldn't be" she whispered. "it's going to be fun. I was a little nervous myself and I didn't know what to do in the beginning but it turned out perfectly and now I'm used to it" she explained.
"well..." I mumbled. "I guess I'll give it a try"
"that's good to hear. now snap out of it. I'm a girl in a guy's uniform and nobody has discovered it yet" she smiled at me and I nodded. I'd noticed that a while ago.
after talking to Haruhi the rest of the day went fine. until I sat with them in music room 3, waiting for the ladies to come. Kyoya had already told some guys that a girl was a member of the host club now and they could go and request her so I'd already got some customers to take care of.
the doors opened and girls got in just like yesterday. there was tree boys who went up to me.
"hey beautiful" one of them said. Tamaki had told me what to do. I should be myself but still be open at some point and talk to them. I should answer their questions I should service them and be nice to them no matter what happened. and most important (as Tamaki said) I should keep my good look no matter what I did.
"hey" I said. "follow me" I showed them to a table and we sat down.
"so what's your name?" one of them asked.
"Ashley" I said. I hated to do this already. I didn't know a shit about what to do. "and yours?"
the boys told me their names and I forgot them again just after they told me.
"so. what class are you in?" another asked.
"well... eh... 1. A" I replied. I wasn't really sure of the name of the class but I think I got it right.
"good to hear. we are in 2. A" he told me.
I spend the rest of the time on being sweet and cute and funny. sometimes I looked at Andy and the others. but especially Andy. I wasn't exactly sure what to do.
the host club members told me I was amazing. they also said the boys who requested me said so. there was a chance that I'd get more customers tomorrow.
"who knows" Hikaru said. "maybe even Kaoru and I will request you?" they laughed and I could tell they were kidding. at least for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol Ashley the girl xD
the only reason why I can tell all these things about how Haruhi felt when she first worked as a host is because I just watched the first episode again for god know what time. fifth or sixth. I've only watched the whole anime twice (in the beginning I couldn't find anything else but the first episode)
well please leave a comment. tell me what you think :)

Jackie ^_^