Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Keep Calm And... Surprise Visit!

Tamaki's POV

it had been two days since the Black Veil Brides started working at the club. reason why we calls them that is because all of them has long black hair (or most of them has) and it looks just like a veil on them and because they say they are in a band called Black Veil Brides.
We'd decided it was time for a meeting between the original members again. all of us sat around a table and was ready to talk. as the king of the club I had to open the meeting.
"well what are we gonna talk about?" I asked looking around at all of the members.
"well" Hikaru said. "I'd like to see how they live. I've figured out they're all living together without parents so I thought it was okay with a surprise visit?" he smiled that little devil smile he used when he was up to something he and Kaoru would call fun.
"that sounds like a brilliant idea!" I yelled. honestly I'd like to see it too. especially when Hikaru said they were living without anyone around them but themselves. who was cooking? who was cleaning what were they even doing? how would they do it?
"now wait a second!" Haruhi sat up. "this is just like when you payed me a surprise visit" just as she mentioned that I remembered her anger about us being in her area. "don't you think they'll be angry with us if we shows up at their place?" she asked.
"I must agree with Haruhi" Kyoya looked at me and Hikaru with these eyes that said 'seriously stop it'
"I don't see why we shouldn't" Kaoru agreed with us.
"yeah Kaoru!" Hikaru yelled and they grinned at each other. Kaoruy now got the same smirk as Hikaru.
"I think it's a good idea!" Honey said. "we could bring them some cake?"
"good idea!" I yelled knowing that if Honey was in then Mori was in too which meant five against two and five wins! "so that means we are going!" I stood up and got ready to leave.
"YAY!" Honey yelled.
"let's go!" the twins yelled.
that was when the door opened and Ashley looked in. "what are you doing?" he asked.
"we're canceling today" Kyoya told him. "just go home"
"okay" Ashley shot the door and we heard him leave.
"we're gonna follow him" I said.
that's what we did

we followed them all until they reached a small house. it was newly painted white. I'd seen this place a lot but never really noticed. who would notice such a small, old, ugly house. it sure had got a better look. as I said before it was newly painted white and the door wasn't hanging but seamed to work perfectly. they walked inside the house.
"okay let's stop it here" Haruhi said. "this is not a good idea"
"this is even more exiting than I thought" I whispered.
"no senpai" Haruhi grabbed my arm. "Hikaru! Kaoru! where do you think you are going?"Hikaru and Kaoru was half way up at the house already.
"on the way to pay our friends a visit" Hikaru said.
"unlike you" Kaoru continued.
"I'm gonna stop them" Haruhi mumbled and ran after them. I took the chance and followed. so did Honey and Mori. they just walked instead of running like Haruhi and I did.
Hikaru knocked on the door just as we got up there. I heard footsteps and whispering voices. then Ashley opened the door. he was dressed in male clothes. a black t-shirt and black jeans. when he saw it was us he got angry.
"what are you doing here?!?" he yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
so here we are. another update. I think it's too long since I updated the last time so I wonder if I should update again later tonight? what do you think?
this is (as you may have guessed) inspired by the two times when the host club payed Haruhi a visit in the anime.
please leave a comment. tell me what you think. I miss something to do on Mibba except updating stories. it's just so boring without comments :( so please please please *Tamaki's Puppy-dog eyes*

Jackie ^_^