Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Leave Us Alone

Hikaru's POV

"what are you doing here?" an angry Ashley yelled at us.
"this is why I was against a surprise visit" Haruhi sighed annoyed. "can we go home now? you have pissed them off"
hell no. that just sounds too boring. "no I wanna see how this place looks inside!" I yelled and pushed Ashley aside. I stood in the middle of a small room. it was the same style as Haruhi's smal home. there was a small kitchen, an eating area and bedrooms. there wasx just one difference, they lived a little more poor than Haruhi did.
"go home!" Ashley yelled from behind me.
"don't worry we won't stay for long" Kaoru told him.
"well when they say 'not for long' they mean it's not gonna take a whole day" Haruhi mumbled. she was really pissed with us.
Tamaki walked in. "I've always wondered how this house looks on the inside" he said looking around. "not exactly what I expected but it looks better than it could be"
"please leave us alone will you?" Andy asked standing up. "I thought free time meant that we didn't need to be with you. not that we don't like you but we have a private life you know. and private problems too."
"trust me as soon as you becomes a part of the host club they'll never leave you alone." Kyoya, Honey and Mori went inside. Haruhi was the one still standing.
"okay" Jinxx sighed. "stay for a little but not more than one hour"
"oh but we were expecting to have dinner with you" Kaoru and I pouted.
"you can't we doesn't have enough money to buy new food so we're keeping what we have very close" CC said.
"we could maybe say yes if you stopped eating so much of it CC" Ashley sighed.
"sorry dude but I can't help it. I am hungry all the time" CC explained.
"then keep your hunger in control" Ashley sighed.
"don't worry. we'll pay then" Kyoya said. "we came here uninvited so it's the least thing we can do"
"thanks guys" Andy seamed relieved.
"who's gonna cook then?" Kaoru and I asked.
"Ashley. he normally cooks here." CC replied with the big 'CC-grin' on his face.
"normally or normally..." Ashley mumbled. "Andy does it too you know"
"you can do it tonight!" CC yelled. "I like your food better than Andy's his is always so normal and boring. you're making exiting food!"
"thanks for nothing" Andy mumbled.
so Ashley is the one cooking here? that seams very feminine to me.
Ashley sighed and Haruhi looked up.
"if you want to I can help you cooking?" she proposed.
"sure" Ashley smiled. "I won't mind that"
I looked at Kaoru. I'd just got an idea and wanted to see if he was in. then we grabbed Ashley by his wrists. "come on Ashley we're gonna go buy all the food!"
"what about me?" Haruhi asked.
"you lead the way!" we yelled. this was gonna be exiting.
Haruhi sighed and followed us out of the house before she got in front of us and showed the way to the super marked.
♠ ♠ ♠
there is this part that I've been looking forward to write. it's so amazing. it's coming up soon! :D
so that's another update. sorry if it's boring but I'm bored too. I'm almost dying here. I miss the school so badly. (the teachers has been lock outed for 3 weeks now) it's so boring to sit home and do nothing.
well please comment. and kill my boredom before it kills me. please!!!!!

Jackie ^_^