Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Love Or Mess

Ashley's POV

Hikaru and Kaoru dragged me to the super marked. Haruhi led the way.
"I wanna show you where to find the best coffee ever!" Hikaru said and grabbed me by the hand before pulling me away from the others.
"hey wait!" I gasped. I was about to fall because he was walking so fast I couldn't keep it up with him but he was pulling my hand. we got to where the coffee were and Hikaru pushed me against the shelves.
"Ashley. would you like to go with me on a date tomorrow?" Hikaru asked looking me into the eyes.
"yes but..." I bit my lip. maybe I was wrong but... it seamed more like he had a thing for Kaoru so why was he asking me out on a date? this was confusing. I haven't known the twins for long but it's clear as hell that both of them with their brotherly love act wasn't just an act. but they didn't realize the other felt the same way. that was really weird since they were always together. but this didn't get me any further in why Hikaru was asking me out when he was in love with Kaoru.
"but what?" Hikaru asked.
"I know this place. it's a small cafe not that far from here. it's called Haru No Hana" yes I knew a cafe called that. it was not a lie. "you know that don't you? I wanna go there if it's okay" I said sending him a sweet smile.
"sure. we can do that" Hikaru said. I grabbed some coffee and we went back to the others.
"so what have you done?" Haruhi asked looking at me and Hikaru.
"nothing" Hikaru shrugged.
"Hikaru I'd like you to try something" Haruhi said pulling Hikaru by the wrist. now I'd got my chance to do what I had to do.
"Kaoru one of the boys asked me to go on a date with him tomorrow night and I just couldn't say no but I have other plans tomorrow. could you disguise as me and pretend to be me for a couple of hours. I don't want to let him down" I explained.
"sure" Kaoru smiled. "I'd be glad to help you out no matter what" he said. "where shall we meet?" he asked.
"you know some place called Haru No Hana? we'll be there at 4 pm. you shall be there at 3:30 pm if you can" I said.
"sure" Kaoru replied. "I can do that"
"good!" I said smiling. "we'll switch clothes out there"
"good idea" Kaoru nodded his head.

on the way home Haruhi pulled me in the back. she had that look on her face that told me she knew something was up and she won't give up until she knew exactly what it was.
"Ashley now you have had some alone time with each twin and when I comes back with the other you seam so secretive. what have you done?" she asked seriously.
"nothing" I lied.
"shut up. I know it's not true. you are up to something. if you are planning in playing with their feelings I'm gonna kill you got that?" she hissed. now that I thought about it, it might be an idea if Haruhi knew what I was up to as I had someone to talk to about it and someone to help me.
"okay Hikaru asked me out tomorrow on a date but it's obvious he is in love with Kaoru. I told him to meet me at Haru No Hana. then I told Kaoru that I had a date tomorrow and din't have time for it and told him to take it in my place" I explained and that's when Haruhi cut me off.
"so you are making them go on a date?" she asked.
"yeah... besides... I have a crush on someone else" I blushed.
"that won't be Andy would it?" she asked giggling.
"how can you tell that?" I asked.
"I just can" she said. "maybe you should wear a dress. if Kaoru thinks you are dating one of your costumers then maybe you should be dressed as a girl"
"thanks. that may be a good idea." I smiled grateful at her.
"come over to my place tomorrow" she told me the address. "I can let you borrow one of mine" I thanked her and then we reached the house.
"hey guys!" Hikaru yelled. "we bought the food!" I was a bit nervous about this but I was sure it would work out just fine as soon as I was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haru No Hana is from what I know not a real place to eat or anything like that. I have never been in Japan so I don't know but let's just pretend it is. for information Haru No Hana should mean Spring Flower. but I'm not sure since Google translate is not the best thing to use.
hopefully the next chapters are gonna be funny. I know for a fact I'm gonna enjoy writing them. I hope you'll enjoy reading them too.
please comment. I could use some of that.

Jackie ^_^