Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Get To Work

Ashley's POV

We went into the small cafe as Haru No Hana was. I made sure to locate the bathroom as the first thing. I'd send Kaoru a message a few hours ago to ask what he'd like me to order. it should seam real. We were trying to trick a guy. but only I knew who exactly this guy was. if Kaoru knew then I'm sure he'd refuse to do this even if I told him my reasons. I swear these twins are so protective about each other especially on this level.
Hikaru got us a table and looked at me.
"anything special you want?" he asked.
I pretend to look down shyly but actually I hid my new cell phone under the table and right now I was checking the order Kaoru send me earlier. I red it aloud.
Hikaru nodded. "if that's what you say" he replied. "I'll go order for us"
"will you excuse me?" I asked. "I have to go to the bathroom"
"of course" he smiled and I went off.
Kaoru and I decided we would have to meet at the boys' bathroom since then we would both be free to get in without anybody asking questions. I went out there and started searching for Kaoru. it didn't take me long to find him.
"hi Ash" he said using my nickname instead of my real name.
"hey Kao let's get in here" I said pulling him into a stall and locking it. then Kaoru pulled his shirt of and helped me open my dress. lucky for us we almost had the same size in clothes and shoes so it won't be noticed by anybody that we had switched.
it didn't take us long to get in our clothes. the last thing was the wig which I put on Kaoru's read hair and made sure there was no sight of red thought the black wig that looked like my hair. then I helped him do some tricks with make up as he looked a little more like me and then the brown contacts to cover his golden eyes.
I looked at Kaoru then. he actually looked like me. it was really hard to see Kaoru under the make up and the wig.
"does I look like you?" he asked worried.
"yeah don't worry he won't notice anything" I said... or hoped.
then Kaoru left the bathroom and I climbed out of it thought the window. Kaoru knew that he had to show up at Haruhi's place to get his clothes. now I just had to get there wearing Kaoru's clothes to get my own. it was Kaoru's job to bring the dress back.

as I arrived at Haruhi's place the door was slammed open and Andy pulled me into a tight hug. Haruhi send me an excusing look from the furthest corner of the living room.
"oh Ashley I was so worried where have you been and why the hell are you wearing a dress?" Andy asked the worry was shining out of his face.
"I've just been out" I mumbled.
"out?" Andy asked.
"we are trying to get the twins to realize their feelings for each other" Haruhi explained and Andy shot the door behind me. "Ashley was invited on a date with Hikaru but he knew something wasn't right since it's too obvious that Hikaru likes Kaoru. so Ash went on the date but told Kaoru that he was dating someone and had other things to do at the same time and asked Kaoru to replace him which Kaoru has done by now and they should be on the date right now" Haruhi sighed and finished her explanation.
"I see" Andy said. "well Ashley. would you mind using the free time you have got by going on a date with me right here right now?" Andy asked.
2hat in the world? Andy asking me out on a date? this was a dream coming true!
"well eh yes" I said smiling shyly at Andy.
"well then we'd like to have a table for two on Restaurant Fujioka!" Andy yelled happily.
"this is not a restaurant" Haruhi complained.
"we doesn't have money enough to go on a restaurant" Andy explained. "and we made dinner yesterday so why don't you just do it?" he asked.
Haruhi sighed. "well if it can make you stop begging." she mumbled and walked to the kitchen area of the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
the big question. will this work?
sorry but I won't be able to update for a while. I have got a lot of homework because we just had this lockout and the exams are right ahead. I'm pretty nervous.
please comment. tell me if you have any wishes for the plot and I'll think about it. it can keep a writer block away.

Jackie ^_^