Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

The Port

Andy's POV

It was summer in LA. everything was hot and nobody wanted to move anywhere from where they was unless they were in the sun and needed water. but there was five persons who couldn't relax. five persons who were working so hard to set up a show. I were one of them. we were all shirtless because of the heat.
"weh I'm dying in this heat!" Ashley sighed and emptied a full bottle of water.
"you don't say" Jinxx dried the sweat of his forehead with a sign.
"who was the one who said we needed a show tonight?" CC wined.
"John" I sighed and closed my eyes. "I don't know what's wrong with his mind but this is not really fair to anybody!"
"may I die now?" Jake asked.
"if I may die too" was CC's answer.
I sighed. maybe we could all need something cool. just by the thought of that a cool win hit me from somewhere behind me. I turned around and walked around a few boxes and saw an opening with a shining white light. this was where the cool air came from.
"hey guys over here!" I yelled and waved at them to make them come over.
they all ran up to me and I knew I had Ashley on my right and CC on my left and Jake and Jinxx right behind me.
"what is it?" Ashley asked lowly.
"some kind of a freezer in the wall?" CC suggested.
"uh it must be cooler in there than out here" Ashley whispered and climbed in. I heard him scream and then there was nothing.
"Ashley!" I yelled and we all started to panic.
"what do we do?" Jinxx asked.
"we follows him in there!" I said and climbed in. I knew the others followed right behind me. I felt a drag in my stomach and I flew up with a scream, the others were right behind me. screaming in just the same way of fear and surprise.

"hello there guys" Ashley said sounding a bit nervously but still happy. "I didn't think you'd follow me and leave me here all alone"
I looked up at him. how the hell did I end up on the ground? laying down? when I looked at Ashley's face he looked way much younger than he did usually.
"what happened to you?" I asked.
he looked down at his body. "my body may be turned 15 years back in time or something" he mumbled. and your body must be bback in time too.
"15 years too?" I asked. now I didn't want to look down.
"no. you looks like a teenage... 15 or 16 years old I think?" Ashley said.
I looked too now. "16" I said. when I was 15 I was really short. I guess almost as tall as Jinxx"
"stop calling me short will ya?" Jinxx asked from somewhere else.
"where are we anyway?" Jake asked.
we all looked around. there was trees and bushes everywhere around us. yes where the hell were we?
♠ ♠ ♠
where can the Black Veil Brides members be? according to the summary you may know that already.
so what do you think about the first real chapter? please comment and let me know.

Love <3

Jackie ^_^