Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Weirdest Feeling

Kaoru's POV

"Kaoru?" Ashley asked in a soft voice. I guess he knew I was angry and upset. Haruhi handed me a cloth and I dried the makeup off.
"thanks Haruhi" I said and got ready to leave.
"Kaoru I'm sorry it wasn't supposed to end like this" his voice were barely a whisper.
"Haruhi will you tell Ashley that I am not talking to him?" I asked her.
"why don't you tell him yourself?" she asked tilting her head.
"I don't WANT to talk to that idiot" I snapped.
"what can I do to make it up?" Ashley asked.
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE!!!" I screamed at him and ran out.
"Kaoru!" Haruhi yelled. "that wasn't very nice of you. you should go back and apologize to Ashley right away!" I know that she was irritated with me but did I care? honestly no. I didn't give a shit. she was thinking more about these new friends than me and Hikaru.
"I don't care!" I yelled back. "now excuse me but I think I'll try to make things up if that's even possible!" I felt tears rolling down my cheeks as I started running home as fast as possible.

after running for what felt like 4 hours but was only 45 minutes I finally reached our mansion. I'd got a few scratches on my arms from making a shortcut though a group of bushes. it didn't hurt through. at least the pain wasn't noticeable. I let myself inside and went up the stairs to Hikaru's room. yes it was Hikaru's room but I usually slept there with him cause he was the only one who was able to comfort me when I had a nightmare which I got a lot.
I tried to open the door but realized it was locked from the inside. I had to knock on it then. "Hikaru can I come in please?" I asked trying to open the door again.
"you don't need to!" Hikaru yelled.
"come on I have to get my stuff!" I yelled back.
"no I brought it to your room. sleep by yourself tonight you're not getting in here!"
I sighed and turned around going to my own room right next door. Hikaru had really brought all my stuff in there. I had nothing to worry about. or it would seam like that unless I cared about my brother which I did like any other little brother would do. I really wanted to be with Hikaru and comfort him and tell him everything is okay but he won't let me. of course. I felt like the worst piece of shit living why did I say yes to be a part of Ashley's plan?
by the thought of Ashley a boiling feeling raised inside of me. no it was not boiling. it was burning. like a flame. I didn't like it. it was unlike me. it made me angry and sad. why couldn't that idiot tell me what the hell he had planned what the hell was supposed to happen. I hate him so much! wait that's it. this weird feeling was nothing but pure hate towards this guy pretending to be a girl. it was burning me from the inside. I felt something bitter move from my stomach to my mouth by this feeling. I really didn't like it. I thought it was just a part of this stupid hate but as I felt it in my mouth I rushed to the bathroom and knelt down in front of the toilet just in time before I threw up.
all this hate was making me sick!
♠ ♠ ♠
So here we are. sorry for the grammar and all that stuff that's all I have to say by now. I'm really tired from preparing for my exams in June. so also if there is any wrong types then I'm not gonna correct it. (I'm very sorry) I'm too tired for that.
well now the usual: please comment, tell me what you think.

Jackie ^_^