Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Enemies

Haruhi's POV

Ashley's plan really went wrong. when I got to school Monday morning I could tell that Hikaru and Kaoru was mad at each other... or Hikaru was mad at Kaoru. even through Kaoru tried to speak to Hikaru he was ignored. but Kaoru wasn't the only one being ignored.
Andy. CC and Ashley appeared a few minutes after I arrived. Ashley went up to Kaoru to talk to him but Kaoru only send him a quick look which was burning with hate. all the fun we had all had the passing days was gone now. and we won't get it back so easily. I could tell that much.
we went to music room 3. it seemed like Ashley and Hikaru didn't have any problem with each other so I walked with Kaoru while Andy, CC, Ashley and Hikaru was following a meter or so behind us. I was trying to get Kaoru to understand what we meant to do without really telling it. this was the hardest work ever!
"but Kaoru please try to understand it wasn't meant to end like this!" I tried.
"then how was it meant to end up!" he almost yelled at me.
"..." I couldn't say a word. I didn't want to tell him. maybe he didn't want to know. maybe it was for the better if he didn't but I didn't know anything. I would have to ask Ashley about this. I wish he could explain but I knew that if he started talking to Kaoru he won't listen.
that was when we reached the doors and went inside.
Tamaki looked up. "there you are!" he yelled exited "where is the rest?"
Honey was sitting at a table with Mori on the opposite side of it. Kyoya was sitting at another table writing in his notebook. Jake and Jinxx was sitting in a couch just talking. (something they were really good at) Tamaki was standing in the middle of the room looking to us as we went in.
"they're somewhere behind us" Kaoru replied like he couldn't give a shit about it.
"which is right here" Hikaru said in his most annoying tone. Kaoru turned to him.
"are you done ignoring me?" he snapped looking at Hikaru with annoyance in his eyes.
Ashley stood with his back against the wall looking guilty.
"tell me what happened" was the king's words.
neither of the boys tried to say anything so I was the one to explain what had happened all this time. I told them the plan I had had with Ashley and that it wasn't meant to do anything to the twins' relationship which it apparently did.
"so Hikaru is not talking to Kaoru and Kaoru is not talking to Ashley and we might have to prepare for another fight between the twins!" Tamaki gasped dramatically. (as always)
"yes." I sighed.
that was when I heard gentle almost not noticeable sobs from the wall where Ashley stood. he was looking down as his face was hid by bangs but I could tell by his shaking shoulders that he was crying.
"I'm sorry... it wasn't meant to end like this" he whispered.
Andy ran up to him and pulled him into a tight hug. I also felt an arm wrape itself around my waist. I looked to the owner to see it was Tamaki. I don't even think he noticed.
"how was it meant to end then?" the twins asked in union. then looked at each other with disgust in their faces. this was really bad. he had to tell them.
"I know you might not realize it yourselves but you are in love with each other and you belong together. I realized and tried to bring you together for real but... it seams like it didn't work... now you all hate me" Ashley broke into more sobs and hid his face against Andy's chest. I moved a little closer to Tamaki and noticed the twins looked at each other in confusion.
"what...?" they whispered in union.
♠ ♠ ♠
so you see some hints of love here?
I'm sorry it had to take so long but I have been preparing for my exams all this time. I swear it's hard! I'm so tired right now after finishing so much today I finally got some time to make this update.
more should come up soon to make up for being this slow. I have a reading vacation from next week until summer vacation so I have plenty of spare time.
please comment

Jackie ^_^