Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

An Academy?

Ashley's POV

suddenly we heard footsteps. we were talking about where we were when he came he was grown up but Andy was still a little taller than him. that was even though he looked like he was only 16.
"what are you doing here?" he asked. "shouldn't you be in your classes and where are your uniforms?"
"what are you talking about?" Jinxx stood up. he looked like a 17 year old guy. he even had his original height.
"you are students at Ouran Academy aren't you. if you're not then you may not be on these grounds since they belong to the academy" the teacher told us.
"we are not students here yet" Andy began. "but... we... wonder if we should start on the school"
"well then you'll have to talk to the chairman and pass an exam. oh yeah and buy uniforms. you can't walk around in that shit on here" the teacher said and started leading us to the chairman's office.
"why did you say that?" I asked Andy in a low whisper.
"because it feels like the way back is on this school ground" he whispered back. "we have to start on here if we ever wants a hope about getting back to our original world and our original ages"
"I see" I nodded my head.
just then the teacher turned around. "who is the eldest? he or she has to lead this the way" he explained. "or walk right behind me for correcting myself."
Jake and Jinxx looked at each other. they looked like the eldest and Jake nodded. "I am" he said quickly
"right behind me" the teacher just said and continued walking into a light pink building.
I looked around everywhere. it looked so beautiful and so rich. it sure was a rich school. somehow I liked it and somehow I didn't. I saw a guy with a blue shirt and black pants walk past us. he seamed proud. maybe for some good grades, maybe because he was rich and we wasn't exactly the same. it annoyed me. not a little bit, but a lot.
"did you see that guy?" CC whispered.
"yes I did. he looked pretty selfish" I replied.
"heay he really did. I don't like him" CC said.
"me neither"
then we got to the chairman's office. on the door was written Chairman Suoh. the teacher knocked on the door and we heard someone answer. then we walked inside.
Chairman Suoh wasn't bad looking. not at all. he just had this really boring look on him. it must not be the funniest job to be a chairman not even on a high school. I've always known I'd never become that no matter if I had no money and my only chance to have some was to become a chairman.
"welcome" he said.
"sir. these guys want to pass the exam to get in on the academy" the teacher said.
"that's gonna take some time then. you'll be here till around 8 pm guys. are you ready for that?" the chairman asked.
we all nodded our heads and was showed into a room with 50 tables. we sat as far away from each other as possible and then we got a heap of paper and was told to start the exam. I looked at the first paper. it looked like easy work and I started replying the questions.
♠ ♠ ♠
so now they're taking an exam? well it's gonna be fun.
what is NOT fun is that my sisters started some Justin Bieber song. won't they just please stop? this is so unfair to me :(
please leave a comment :)