Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Official Students

Jake's POV

The exam was pretty easy. it reminded me of something a little easier than the final high school exam. and THAT was easy right now since I'd already passed it once.
it was 7 pm when I finished the last paper. I looked around to see if others than me were done. the only one I could find was Andy. I send him a quick smile. and he returned.
the next who finished was Jinxx and then Ashley. then chairman Suoh came into the room to get our papers.
"the exam is over" he told us.
"oh can't I please finish this last question?" CC begged. he looked up at the man with those puppy eyes he used whenever he wanted something really badly.
"well... I guess you may" he mumbled and CC quickly finished the question and gave him the paper.
"thanks you guys." the chairman said smiling at us. "you may go home now. come back tomorrow and I'll tell you if you're in or not" he said and let us out of his office.

We slept just outside the school ground. we had nowhere to go so it we had no choice. when we woke up it was around 7 am and we all decided to check out the area for somewhere to stay.
we did find some old house with four beds and one couch. that place seamed perfect for us. there even was a kitchen. but it was really dirty.
we agreed to start cleaning up a bit and then around 2 pm we went back to the academy to see if we were in or not.
Chairman Suoh let us in his office with the brightest smile on his face.
"gongratulation everyone. you are all students on Ouran Academy. you will have to do some paper work as we can tell which class you'll have to start in" he said. "I'll take you in one by one and then ask you a few questions." we all nodded our heads. "I'll start with the eldest and we'll go down to the youngest." he said.
the rest of the guys left the office and I stayed in there with our new chairman.
"what's your name?" he asked.
"Jacob Pitts" I replied.
"where are you from?"
"america." was my answer.
"how old are you?"
"17"
"what class would you like to start in 2. or 3.?" he asked. this time he looked closely at me.
"2. year" I said.
"who do you want to pay for you, your parents or the school"
stupid question. right here I have no parents. "the school please" I said.
"well that makes it easier you can leave now. send the next one in"
I left and send Jinxx in. this kept going until we were all done and then chairman Suoh showed us to some changing rooms.
"change into uniforms" he said and we went in to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
so now they're in! great now the good things start!
I have a few questions for you my readers. I writes a lot of slash and actually I don't think I can do a story without that but I wanna ask you if you want it or not and if yes, which couples do you want. (can't pick Jinxx in a couple since he's with Sammi)

Jackie ^_^