Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

New Students. New Fun

Hikaru's POV

We were held back because we were having some new students in class. not that I mind. they may be funny to annoy or maybe if they're girls the club will get more costumers. Kyoya would be very glad with that.
Kaoru sat on my table and we spend some time talking to Haruhi. there was no teacher right now. it was the class president who had to introduce the new students.
"Hikaru, Kaoru what do you think about the new students?" Haruhi asked.
"don't know haven't met them yet" I shrugged.
"I think they may be nice to know but I haven't met then so as Hikaru said, I don't know." was Kaoru's reply. wow we really always thinks the same. sometimes it's kinda creepy but we have never been in a real fight before so it's good for something I guess.
Then the door opened and our class president and vice president went inside the room. with the new students right behind them. two guys and one girl.
"guys this is Andy Biersack, Christian Coma and Ashley Purdy" the class president said walking up to the blackboard with the vice president and the tree new students right behind him. "they're the new students."
Andy Biersack had blue eyes and black. he was really tall. he was just the same height as Mori Senpai. I think I liked him. he seamed nice but he won't be my best friend that's for sure.
then there was the Coma kid. he was around the same height as us. maybe a bit taller. he had very long black hair and brown eyes. he looked at me and smiled. i returned the smile and could tell that we would get along better than well. he seamed to have an awesome humor.
and then we had Ashley Purdy. she was shorter than us. she had beautiful black hair that looked so soft and silky. and then she had brown eyes. I also smiled at her. she'd be a perfect date for either me or Kaoru and since Kaoru got me a date with Haruhi then if he likes her I could get them on a date together? (A/N: Hikaru just quit it. you can't do anything but screw it all up) Ashley didn't return the smile though.
our class president looked at our vice president. "would you show our new class mates to their seats?" he asked her and she went to the back and placed her hand on a spear table. "that's for you Andy" the class president said.
Andy went pass us and sat up on the seat where he sat down and crossed his legs. the vice president went to a table by the windows and placed a hand on that.
"that's for you Mr Coma" the Class president said and the guy with the good humor went to the table and sat down there. and I don't mean by the table as the rest of us did (yes Kaoru had moved back to his seat) he sat ON the table.
most of the class started laughing as the vice president went to the table right next to Kaoru's and placed her hand on that.
"that seat is for you Miss Purdy" our class president told the girl and Ashley went to sit down. "now I wanna know. since it seams like our new students doesn't know the Japanese school rules," at that point he looked at the brown eyed guy. "I wonder if someone would show them around and teach them some stuff about that"
that was our chance. I stood up and raised my hand. "Haruhi, Kaoru and I will do that" I said with a big grin on my face. I wasn't smiling because of the new students or because I know got a chance flose to the new girl, but because Kaoru has already done so much for me and now it's time to give something back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do know that Ashley is a guy. you have seen that but those from the Host club doesn't so in the beginning when I'm writing in the club members's POV I'm writing Ashley as female and when I write in the BVB members's POV I write Haruhi as Male. but that's just in the beginning until they find out.
I've got a few couples for the story (with a little help :D) and that's slash just as you know. but the question is who am I gonna put Tamaki together with? if nobody comes up with anything then I've got something already but tell me what you think yourself.
and please leave comments. I love to read them.
and sorry for the late update. I wanted to update Thursday but Mibba was a bitch and signet me out when I was half way thought it. don't ask me how that could happen. matter is that I didn't feel like starting over again and then it was Saturday and I went to J-Popcon and my friend were over from the rest of Saturday and most of sunday and when she left I were too tired so that's why it's up this late.

Jackie ^_^