Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Host Club

Ashley's POV

We ented up in a music room called music room 3. it was really big and I did like it a bit. but it didn't really look like a music room. there was small chairs and coffee tables and lots of roses everywhere. I thought all of the guys who showed us aroudn. especially Tamaki fitted perfectly in this room.
"what is this for?" I asked.
"I'm glad you ask my lady" Tamaki said. for fuck sake couldn't he just stop calling me lady? I have a penis for fuck sake!!! "this music room is used for the Ouran Host Club"
"won't they be angry with you if they discovered you here?" I asked trying to catch him. that didn't work though.
"no of course not silly" he said placing a hand on my cheek. "you and your friends have just been showed around by all the members of the host club." he send me a bright smile. (a little too bright for my taste) and his violetblue eyes shined. (A/N as I see his eye color it is aa mix between violet and blue so I call it violetblue)
"would you leave me alone please" I hissed.
"I'm sorry" he said.
"actually we were hoping you guys would join our club. we could finally have a female member to drag in male custumers and as Jinxx told me you were all really good at playing music. that's just what's missing. some background music" Kyoya said.
"what kind of music?" Andy asked. of course it's important to him. I know for a fact that classic music makes him sleep poor thing but I don't think this room will allow rock or heavy metal for that matter.
"we'd prefer if you played classic music" Kyoya told him.
"YES!!!" Jinxx yelled.
"SHUT UP!" Andy screamed. "then I surgest you have a bed prepared cause classic music makes me fall asleep" he explained.
"like a baby" Jinxx laughed
"and then you can draw on his face as he looks really funny" CC continued.
"so that's what happened last week?" Andy asked surprised. all of us laughed.
"sorry to say but yes" I laughed.
"Ashley you were in it too?" Andy asked.
"who won't be it was so funny" I laughed.
"so are you joining the club or not?" Tamaki asked.
"yes" Jinxx said. "we'd all be glad to join"
"sounds good to me" Tamaki said.
that was when I'd got enough. I couldn't stop myself from what I did and I regretted just after but I couldn't help but... punch his face
♠ ♠ ♠
so that's another update.
I just got the idea this morning and I couldn't bearly wate all day to write it down and give you the update. I've been so exited about this because the idea was so great!
I hope you agree. please leave a comment.

Jackie ^_^