Status: I'm back and editing all the chapters

Breech

Preface

When you are young you don't over think about your future. Sure you have ideas about what you want and where you want your career path to go, but those ideas are constantly changing, morphing into something new.

I was the girl who thought she knew what she wanted. A perfect house, with the perfect job and the perfect husband. Sure later in life I wanted kids, two or three, but I wanted to wait until I had a strong career and a steady income. Never did I once calculate a teen pregnancy into my plans.

Now as I lay here propped up in an uncomfortable hospital bed, my feet in the stirrups and the pain of labor ripping through my body, I realize that I couldn't imagine my life any other way. Nine months of prepping is not nearly enough in some ways, but in others those long months are just enough.

I suddenly wanted my baby more then ever.

"Don't push!"

One of the doctors yelled at me, but in my state of mind I didn't listen, I wanted my baby and I wanted this pain over. Black dots swam before my eyes as I stared up at the ceiling. I could hear the doctors rushing about in panic, but I couldn't make myself turn my head away from the plain white ceiling. I opened my mouth to talk but all that came out was a quiet moan.

My eyes drifted shut and I suddenly though a nice nap would do me good.

"We're losing them!" was the last thing I heard before drifting into a black abyss.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a new story, let me know what you think.

Comment|Recommend|Subscribe