Status: I'm back and editing all the chapters

Breech

Week 11

It had been two weeks since I had told Brennan about the baby growing inside me, and since then the school began to view us as a couple. We were the best friends that turned romantic, and our pupils couldn't seem to find anything better to gossip about. I couldn't help but feel irritated at every one who stared at us. I told my self to get over it but I just couldn't do it. Every time someone looked at me and started whispering I wondered if they could tell I was pregnant. I wondered if that was what they were whispering about.

In the two weeks since I had told Brennan we had also taken the time to tell his mother. She had started screaming unidentifiable words at us. Then she had hugged Brennan, crying and mumbling something about saving his soul by going to confession. When she finally came back around she asked us what our intentions were, and we had told her that we were going to keep the baby. She looked like she might burst into tears again, but then she took a breath and told us she wished us the best of luck. Brennan told me that she had been strangely silent the last few weeks. He was worried about her, she had been mentally unstable to begin with, ever since he had gone to stay with his dad.

I was starting to feel bloated and fat. I knew that this would happen eventually, but I guess I wasn't ready for it to happen so soon. I wasn't showing yet, but I had definitely put on weight, and my boobs were huge, none of my bras fit me. They were also insanely sensitive and I spent most nights in one of Brennan's huge, soft t-shirts. My appetite had also peeked. I was always hungry, but so many things made me retch. I could barely eat anything normal, let alone school food. The only item they had at school that I could consume was the pudding.

At first people gave Brennan curious looks as he forked over his pudding to me everyday, it was after all the best part of the meal, but they eventually got over it.

Today we sat at our normal table and I took my spot between Mary and Brennan. One of Brennan's football buddies looked over at me. His name was Kent, and out of all the guys at this table he was the only one I truly despised. He looked me up and down then smirked and looked away.

"You have a problem, Kent?" I ask putting down pudding cup number one.

"No, no problem." He said still smirking. He turned to whisper the guy beside him who laughed briefly before seeing my look.

"Kent, spit it out!" Brennan told him. The whole table was looking at us now. Kent sobered up, his smirk vanishing.

"Its nothing, a stupid joke, no big." He sputtered. Turning his eyes on his food and shoveling some into his mouth.

Brennan looked like he might jump across the table at Kent but I put my hand on his arm, gaining his attention. I just shook my head, and his face softened. I was feeling more self conscious than usual, but I didn't need Brennan punching his friend out because of me.

After school was over I walked with Brennan and Mary to my truck. Mary walked around standing by my door, giving me a second alone with Brennan before we went our separate ways. Brennan and my dad had talked. I wasn't sure what had been said but my father had come out looking satisfied. I knew that Brennan was keeping his distance from the house, often only coming to pick me up or drop me off, but never staying for too long. Even when he stayed for a little bit he never came up to my room. I highly suspected it was my fathers doing.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked, hopefully. He smiled and squeezed my hand.

"Of course. I'll be at your house bright and early to pick you up." I smiled satisfied and moved closer to him, he leaned down and kissed me quickly. "Bye, love you." he whispered afterwards, dropping my hand.

"Love you too." I said back turning and walking to my truck.

I climbed in and opened the door for Mary. She was smiling a goofy smile at me.

"What?" I asked starting up the truck and backing out of my spot.

"Oh nothing, you two are just so cute!" she told me, gushing a little.

"Coming from the girl that didn't support it?"

"No, I didn't support the friends with benefits, I totally support the dating aspect." I just smiled and focused on the road. The rest of the trip to Mary's house was quiet. It was always nice to be with Mary cause she didn't mind sitting in silence.

I pulled to a stop outside her house and Mary leaned over and hugged me before opening her door.

"See you tomorrow!" Se said, sliding out of the truck.

"See you then!" I told her.

After she shut her door I pulled back onto the road and headed home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler chapter! But now everything is up to date and I plan on writing more very soon!