Status: I'm back and editing all the chapters

Breech

The Sleep Over

Brennan and I had grown up together, best friends since we could walk. So it was no surprise to us when my mother asked him to stay the night. Some people may think it was bad parenting to let a teen aged boy stay over in a teen aged girls room, but none of us thought anything of it. So after dinner was finished and Jake-my brother-was making a mess doing dishes and grumbling about the chore, Brennan and I jumped into my lifted white pickup and began to head down the road to his house to gather some over night stuff and what ever he needed for school the next day.

When we arrived his mother threw a fit that you would have expected from a toddler and he just brushed her ruthless comments about him not loving her away and told her that it was no big deal. She got all emotional and ran into her room, shutting the door with an audible click. I smiled at Brennan encouragingly and put my hand on his shoulder.

"You can stay here if you want, my mom will understand." I told him. He snorted at me, throwing a bunch of stuff in a bag.

"Yeah right, like I want to stay here when she is acting all clingy like this." he said, trying to sound all tough, but I knew him too well. His mothers words were eating away at him on the inside. I also knew that if I continued to push he would go all cold on me and not talk to me for the rest of the night.

"Ok, what ever you want." I said in a nonchalant way, dropping my hand from his shoulder. He secured his backpack over his shoulder and lifted his overnight bag off the bed.

"Alright, lets blow this popsicle stand." he said in a very enthusiastic way. I laughed. He smiled at me and we headed back out to my truck. We drove home in silence, not needing words to fill the space between us. it was peaceful just driving with the radio on low.

When we reached the house he unloaded his stuff and walked it up the stairs to my room. I rushed up after him and shut my door. He set his overnight bag down on my bed and unzipped it, pulling something out. He then turned to me.

"My step mom bought this for me, I think she was trying to get on my good side, anyway I know it is your favorite so I saved it for my return." I looked at the bottle of Jack Daniels Whiskey and I smiled, it was heaven in a bottle.

"You know that you are awesome?" I told him with a appreciative smile.

"Yeah I have been told once or twice." he grinned a little evilly, "Now do you have any pepsi? Cause I think it is time we get our drink on." I laughed and went to grab the two litter bottle of pepsi I kept in the pantry for occasions like this. I also grabbed two cups and filled them up with ice.

Three hours later we were giggling like little girls and shushing each other, an effect of the alcohol. The bottle of jack was half way gone and so were we. Brennan was sitting on the floor and I was sitting on his lap. I put the cup to my lips and swallowed the last little bit of the mixture before placing the cup on the floor.

"... and when I walked into their room they were both in bed and she was on top, and the expression on her face was priceless, I wish you could have seen it for yourself." We both broke out in another fit of giggles and I leaned back against Brennan's toned chest. As the breathless giggles subsided I drifted off into thought, thinking about my earlier thoughts that I had been too embarrassed to tell Mary.

"Brennan." I started

"Yeah?" He asked, his breath drifting across my cheek as he spoke.

"How many girls have you slept with?" I asked, a little suddenly.

"Well that is a little sudden." he mumbled, I knew he was blushing.

"You don't have to answer, but I am just curious."

"No, I will answer you, I don't mind. I have slept with two girls, one was Janice and one was an accident. Why do you ask?" I nodded my head. I remembered when he first had sex with Janice, his girlfriend of a year at the time. He had called me as soon as she left and told me. I remember feeling heartbroken.

"I don't know, I am just thinking how I want to do it, but I want it to be with someone I like, not some scum that thinks I am a easy lay." I say, my words a little slurred. I though to the guy at the party and shivered.

"That is understandable. I think you should wait until you have found someone really special." He told me.

"I already know who I want my first time to be with." I bit my lip when I said think, knowing that there was no going back now.

"Who?" He asked curiously, I could imagine him furrowing his brow as he thought, under normal circumstances I would tell him not to give himself a complex.

"He is the one guy I trust more than anything in the world." I was trying to avoid just saying it.

He thought for a moment then his breath caught and he moved me off his lap with ease so I was sitting beside him and he could see my face.

"You don't mean that, your just drunk." he told me, looking into my emerald green eyes. I shook my head at him.

"I do mean that, I want my first time to be with somebody I trust and you are the one person I trust more than anyone else in this world." I looked away from his eyes, hoping that I wasn't tearing apart our long friendship. He sighed deeply, making me look back at his face. I could tell he was lost in thought. I placed my hand on his leg.

"Please." my eyes were pleading along with my voice. He looked at me.

"Are you sure?" was all he asked. I just nodded and then his lips came crashing down on mine. The kiss started out sweet and unsure, his lips were moving gently along with mine. Then my passion took over and I pressed my lips closer to his making his respond and the kiss became rough and passionate. His hands grabbed me by the waist and he stood up, pulling me off the floor with him. He didn't break the kiss until I had his shirt bunched up under his neck. We broke apart gasping as I removed his shirt then his lips came crashing back to mine. I let my fingers travel down his sculpted chest to the waist band of his pants. I hooked my index fingers through a belt loop and pulled his hips to mine. He let out a soft moan as he parted my lips with his own. Our breath mingled and I could taste the faint sweet taste of the drink we had finished earlier.

Brennan removed my shirt with experienced hands and then pushed me down onto the bed. He was positioned on top of me, his hands above my head so that I wasn't squished under his weight. I stared into his eyes for a moment before grabbing his face and pulling his lips back to my own.

Our clothing continued to be shed from our bodies until we were both devoid of clothing. In the heat of the moment all thought of protection was lost. This didn't matter at the moment, all I knew was that I was in a deep state of bliss, experiencing feelings I had never known existed, and I never wanted this moment to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't change much in this chapter. I more just fixed my spelling errors.

Comment|Recommend|Subscribe