Status: I'm back and editing all the chapters

Breech

The Morning After

I woke up the next morning groggy and out of it with a light head ache. My brain registered another ache, coming from between my legs, I brushed it off, thinking nothing of it. I rolled over to my back and my hand hit bare skin. I instinctively recoiled, bringing my hand back to my own body. Glancing over I saw Brennan still deep in slumber at my side. I lifted up the covers and found that I was completely naked under the sheets of my bed. I bit back a regretful moan and tried to find an escape route. I suddenly regretted having my bed pushed up against the wall on two sides cause now I was stuck.

I tried to think back to last night, but the memories I had were foggy. I remembered the pain at first, then the pleasure. I remember the kisses being better then any kisses ever. I sighed and stared up at the ceiling, waiting for my alarm clock to go off. I was going to have to face my actions one way or another.

I laid there for what seemed like hours, but in reality it was probably only a few moments, before the alarm buzzed loudly and started my music. I knew it was only a matter of time before my brother was sent in here by my mom to make sure I was awake. So I nudged Brennan with my elbow.

"Wha-?" he started groggily, rubbing the back of his hand over his eyes.

"Hey sleepy." I said, a little nervously.

"Hey, what time is it?" he asked rolling over to look at me.

"Its Six." I told him. I wondered if he remembered last night, cause if he didn't it was going to be totally awkward when he found out what happened.

"So how are you?" he asked me, his arms snaking around me and pulling me close to him.

So he remembers. I thought to my self.

"I am good." I said, laying there for only a moment before wiggling out of his grasp and climbing over him, making sure not to touch him more then necessary. I grabbed the sheet, taking it with me and covering my nude body. I hurried over to my dresser and grabbed a few items of clothing, not really paying attention to what I was grabbing. I then proceeded to rush into my bathroom and shut my door with a snap. I tossed the sheet to the floor and placed my clothes on the counter before I turned on the water. I tried not to think about what happened, focusing instead on what was going to happen at school today.

When the water was warmed up I climbed in, still focusing on school. I ran through the study guide in my head, going over all the questions that would be on today's test. When the shower was over and all the visible traces of last night were washed down the drain, I climbed out. I could still feel the soreness between my legs, but I pushed that away and focused instead on getting dressed. I pulled on my favorite faded pair of boot cut jeans, the fabric was soft from wear. When I had the button done I grabbed the black fabric that was my shirt and pulled it on. When I saw it in the mirror I realized that it was my Jack Daniels shirt. One of my all time favorite shirts, but looking at it reminded me that I wouldn't be in my current predicament if it weren't for the alcohol that the shirt represented. I shrugged my shoulder and looked away from it. Instead I diverted my eyes to my face and sighed. My lips were swollen from last night and my green eyes still had a wild, excited looked about them. I grabbed mousse off the counter and scrunched it into my curly blonde hair, knowing that there was no point in trying to brush it if I was going to let it curl anyway. I got lazy and decided to just slap some tinted moisturizer on my face and call it good.

I took a deep breath and turned towards the door. I let my fingers secure themselves around the knob and I turned it, pulling the door towards me. Brennan was sitting on my bed in just his pants, fumbling with the tangled fabric of a shirt. I almost laughed at the sight.

"You know if you fold them right side out then you don't have to go through that every time you want to put a shirt on." his eyes lifted away from the shirt and landed on my face for a brief moment before looking back down at his task.

"Pfft, folding clothes, who does that anymore." He snorted finally managing to sort the shirt out and pull it over his head. I laughed. His eyes drifted to my shirt and he smiled.

"I like your shirt." he told me, standing up. I blushed and looked at the floor trying to hide it. He let out a low chuckle. I heard the floorboards creek as he took a step towards me but before he could take another step my door was flung open and a mop headed boy jumped into my room yelling,

"BOO!" I jumped, my eyes getting wide as I took in the appearance of my little brother. He had obviously just woken up, his hazel eyes were still only half open and his hair stuck out in every direction.

"Damnit, Jake." I growled, glaring at him viciously. Brennan just laughed and walked over to Jake. he ruffled his already messy hair. Jake stared up at Brennan with obvious admiration.

"Did I scare ya?" He asked in an eager voice.

"Heck yes you did!" Brennan replied before I could jump in and ruin my brothers fun. He gave me a look an I just bit my lip and looked away.

"Good," he turned, about to leave before turning back around, "Oh yeah, mom said breakfast is ready." with that he rushed out of my room and down the stairs, his feet making sound equivalent to a small thunder storm on the floor.

"I love that kid." Brennan told me, and I could suddenly see him with kids of his own. He would be the dad that got down on hands and knees and played with the kids all day long, never tiring of their ideas and listening to all their suggestions. The thought made me smile for an unknown reason.

"Yeah, he is annoying, but I love him to. Lets go eat." I said, walking out the door past Brennan. He grabbed my arm and stopped me. I turned my eyes on him, raising my eyebrows in a silent question.

"What happened last night Lex? I mean I remember it all, but what does it mean about us?" he asked me, dropping his hand from my arm. He looked like a lost puppy, "I don't want to lose you as a friend."

"Nothing happened, we messed up. It was fun, but it was a one time deal. You wont lose me." I told him, tearing my self apart as I did. I couldn't tell him how I really felt about him because it might ruin our friendship forever. He gave me a smile and I turned back towards the door, this time leaving my room successfully.

I fought they tears the entire way to the kitchen and once I had myself under control I focused on other things. Trying to keep my mind of they way his kisses made my lips burn or the way his calloused hands felt drifting over my entire body. Every time my mind would drift to it I would get a warm tingly sensation between my legs that made me want to blush.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think?? Come on, do share! I want another comment before I update again. And thank you Zombiesloveme for being the first one to comment! I am really glad you like it!

Comment|Recommend|Subscribe