Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

Like Sisters

Chapter One
Like Sisters..

My finger tips brushed the ivory keys of the piano as I played the song “Only Hope” from the movie “A walk to remember”, singing the words as I played the song to myself, the rich oranges and reds of the setting sun outside the window reflected off the walls in the room, I always lose myself in a song, I always find that I go to another world when I’m singing, As I finished the song I smiled to myself.

“…How your not a recording artist I’ll never know..”

I jumped looking back over my shoulder blushing nervously.

“Henry.., you scared me”

He laughed walking into the room twirling the keys of the cop curser around his finger.

“Yeah, it’s a gift”

He smirked, I got up grabbing my things.

“Did Marry-Margret send you to pick me up?”

Henry sighed shoving his hands in his pockets.

“Negative..”

He flashed a smile.

“My mom sent me”

I sighed slinging my bag over my shoulder and starting out of the room.

“You guys don’t have to treat me like a child anymore, I’m going to be 24 in five days!”

Henry gave a laugh.

“Says the girl who still watches cartoons on Saturday mornings and eats fruit loops..”

I looked back at him narrowing my eyes slightly.

“Getting older doesn’t mean you deprive yourself of what you enjoy Henry”

He snickered walking around the curser to the drivers side.

“So where are we going?”

He asked, I got into the passenger seat going through my cell phone.

“Bell’s and I are meeting up actually…, a Vampire Diary’s Marathon she wants me to watch with her”

Henry started up the car.

“You do realize that David is going to be pissed if he finds out you went to The Gold’s place, you and Bella are only aloud to hang out in public places..”

I looked over at him and smiled.

“And that my dear Henry is why your not going to say a word to him about this”

Henry sighed hanging his head.

“Why do you do this to me Kristen!”

I held up my pinkie finger and smiled at him.

“Come on, If you don’t want your mom to find out you were the one who lost her gun when we were kids.. Because you wanted to look cool..”

Henry locked his pinkie with mine and narrowed his eyes playfully.

“You are a devious woman Kristen Brier-Rose..”

I grinned at him.

“And don’t you forget it!”

Henry drove me over to The Gold’s place that was on the edge of town, I got out of the car without another word to him making my way up the steps of the large house and rang the doorbell, the door opened and Belle smiled at me.

“Kristen, how are you darling..”

I smiled hugging her.

“I’m fine, is Bella around?”

Belle smiled giving a nod.

“In the den, but Rumple wants to talk to you.. In his office..”

I nodded with a smile making my way down the hallway to his office, Sure enough he was sitting behind his desk, his reading glasses on, he smiled at me.

“Welcome back Deary..”

I rummaged through my bag and handed him the spell book he had given me.

“Thank you for lending it to me..”

He smiled pushing the book back into my hands.

“That’s yours to keep, one can’t master incantations in one sitting..”

I smiled at him hugging the book to my chest.

“How are your dreams?”

I looked down sitting in one of the arm chairs resting the book in my lap.

“The same…, I’m with him, and we dance together, then… something awful happens to him..”

Rumple looked back at me as he went through the books in his office.

“This should help you…”

He said setting another book on the desk, it was a book all about dreams.

“Dream definitions?”

I asked, He shook his head.

“This book is more then just a definition book, it lets you live out your dreams while your awake, in case you forget or miss something, you’ll remember everything about the dream this way..”

I looked at the book.

“Do you think I’m ready for something like this?”

He smiled at me sitting down behind is desk.

“You’ve been ready for a while, I just wanted to be sure..”

He pushed the book towards me and I picked it up.

“Dad!, stop hogging my friend!”

Bella barked as she stormed into the office, He laughed.

“I apologize Bella, you girls are free to watch your little TV show..”

Bella sighed leading me down the hall towards the living room.

“Little TV show, my father has no idea who epic this show is!”

I laughed packing my books into my bag and sitting down on the other side of Bella.

“Sooo, I saw Henry drop you off”

Bella smirked, I rolled my eyes setting my cell phone in my bag as she grabbed the bowel of popcorn. And nuzzled into the couch.

“So!, did you two kiss!”

I blushed looking away from her.

“Bella!.., his grandparents raised me.. I’m like family to him..”

Bella rolled her eyes.

“OH please!, your not blood related..”

I grabbed the remote and started flipping channels

“Don’t we have a marathon to watch”

I said quickly, Bella laughed popping some popcorn into her mouth.

“Alright, I’ll take the hint, topic change..”

I set the remote down when I got to the channel, Bella smiled as the show started.

“Your going to love this show!, it’s better then Twilight I promise!”

I smiled at her taking some popcorn.

“Anything’s better then twilight..”

I laughed, Bella nudged me laughing as we watched TV together, I guess you could say we were more like sisters then Best friends, it’s always been this way between Bella and I…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for Reading <3

Krissi