Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

Painful Existance

Chapter Eleven.
Painful Existence

We got off the ship looking around the frozen waste land in front of us, it was an endless blanket of ice and snow, Bella stood with Killian, his arm around her shoulders, I looked away from them quickly, Mary-Margret, Emma and David joined me at my side, it was nice to know I at least had them, Gold stood with us as well, Belle standing at his side. Mulan and Jefferson led the way, I could see a pink glow that surrounded the two of them and I knew, True Love was before me. Mulan and Jefferson may not be aware of it, but they were made for each other.

I kept my hands in fists as we marched through the ice and snow, There was no real way to tell if we were heading towards the castle or a death trap.

“Henry stay behind with Alexandra?”

I asked looking over at Emma who nodded,

“ He wanted to be here, but Alexandra wanted to talk to him about sometime important”.

I kept my eyes forward giving a nod, I hoped things stayed good between them, I wanted him to be happy, that was all that mattered to me. Jack walked along on the other side of me. I didn’t know what it was about Jack Sparrow that triggered my interest so much, I always felt some how safer when I was with him, it was strange.

The ground suddenly started to tremble. Mulan looked around her eyes narrowed.

“She knows we’re here!!”

She called back to us as the ground started to split down the middle, Emma jumped back reaching for my arm as she fell over losing her footing falling to one side with David, Mary-Margret, Gold and Belle, Killian grabbed my sister pulling her back as Jefferson and Mulan jumped to one side. I felt the ground give out from under my feet, I screamed as I started to fall, Jack running forwards diving into the crack, I gaped up at him as he fell towards me grabbing me in his arm, I noticed there was a rope tied around his waste.

The rope pulled tight as we stopped falling, I clung to him looking up towards David and Gold who started to try pulling us up with Emma’s help, Jefferson and Mulan helping as well, I looked up at Jack in shock.

“How did you…? “

He smirked looking down at me.

“I’m Jack Sparrow..”

I looked back towards the dark abyss that I nearly fell into, Once Jack and I were pulled up, David and Mary-Margret rushed over to me.

“Are you alright!”

Mary-Margret asked looking down at me, I nodded smiling at Jack.

“Yeah, I’m fine..”

David narrowed his eyes slightly at Jack, I knew he didn’t trust him, but that was their history, it only existed between the two of them and had nothing to do with me.

“..Thank you..”

David said reluctantly as Jack untied the rope from his waste, Mulan looked across the Killian and Bella.

“Stay there..!”

She called out taking the rope from Jack and throwing it across to the two of them, Killian tied himself and Bella with the rope around their wastes, the only way they could get across was to jump but if they fell the rope would protect them and they could be pulled up, Killian and Bella jumped across the crack together only just making it across.

“Now what do we do?”

David said looking around, the ground was a cracked gaping void, there was no way for us to reach the castle now, Mulan looked down over the ledge.

“We need to get down there, but this rope isn’t long enough to get all the way down..”

Mulan looked over at Bella and I.

“Any kind of spell you could use..?”

Bella blushed looking at Killian nervously.

“I didn’t do much reading..”

“Bella!”

Belle said frowning at her, Gold merely shook his head looking over to me.

“You know what to do..”

I nodded taking my wand from my belt and waving it around us, in a swirl of the most beautiful blue light we were surrounded with, Everyone lifted off the ground.

“We’re floating!”

Mary-Margret smiled proudly at me, I gave a modest nod and turning myself so I was flying now, I flew down into the depths of the abyss the others following my lead, I never really saw myself as much of a leader, I never really stood out that way, As we reached the bottom of the abyss the floating spell wore off and everyone landed on their feet, I gave my wand another flick and with Gold’s help the cavern was lit, the frozen walls around us were like crystal.

“Beautiful..”

Belle smiled looking up at the walls around us, I smiled looking around as well, this place really was beautiful now that we could see our way around. Mulan moved forwards with Jefferson following on her heels.

“Lets go, we need to find Aurora and Philip, it wont be a short trip either, getting to the castle is nearly impossible, there are countless challenges ahead..”

We followed after her, I looked over at Jack and smiled at him.

“Jack, you saved my life, I just wanted to say thanks”

He smirked giving a light nod.

“Your life is one any man would be stupid not to save..”

I blushed watching as he followed after Jefferson and Mulan, Emma draped her arm around my shoulders. She smiled.

“The bad boys always draw us in..”

I looked over at her then away again hugging myself.

“I don’t know what your talking about..”

Emma smiled at me.

“Really?, you think I’m going to fall for that one?”
I looked over at her , I knew that Emma had no idea about the cures that was placed on me, Part of me wanted to tell Emma about it, but another part of me was too embarrassed, I merely nodded my head to what she was saying and did my best to hold it together, I didn’t know what was up ahead, but I did know we had a long road ahead of us before we found our Mom and Dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading <3