Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

Tainted Lips

My eyes slowly opened up as I noticed I wasn’t on my ship anymore. I squinted my eyes at the brightness of the light as I cleared my throat a little. I wiggled my hands to find they were tied behind my back. I sighed heavily as the memories of what happened at the Ice Realm. Bella had been fighting an ice monster as I sighed heavily as I remembered rushing right towards her when I vanished in thin air. I looked over towards the door as it pushed open revealing a woman standing there.

“Well, well. Captain Hook, you’ve finally awoken.” She laughed viciously.

I glared at her as she smirked licking her tinted ruby-red lips. She swayed her hips back and forth as she stopped in front of me. She climbed onto my lap straddling me as she looked me in the eyes, “Your beloved Bella, well. She thinks you betrayed her. She knows about you taking her mother’s heart away, as well. Bella is never going to forgive you.” She laughed getting off of me as she walked towards the window.

“What have you done?” I asked her as she laughed.

“I love that accent, my dear Captain.” She turned around. “I made sure that neither one of Aurora and Phillip’s daughters will have a happy ending.” She laughed walking towards the door.

“You better not hurt her!” I screamed trying to get out of the ropes that bound me to the chair.

“You’ll never see her or that brat she’s carrying again.” She laughed slamming the door shut behind her.

I screamed out in rage as I wiggled my wrist the best I could. I sighed giving up as I looked towards the window. I prayed that nothing happened to Bella, our child, or anyone she loved. I looked down as I sat there trying to figure a way to get out of this room. And get to Bella before anything happened to her.