Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

Mermaid Curse

I sat quietly as I noticed Aurora lift her head up as she rushed to the window. She looked out it as a smile formed in her lips, she turned around, “Their back.” She called out.

Belle, Granny, Aurora, all took off running as I walked slowly out of the Inn. I made my way down to the docks as I saw Sparrow carrying Krissi off the boat. I could feel the sadness from everyone as I took a deep breath. I noticed Krissi not moving or anything. My heart instantly sank into my chest. My eyes slowly lifted up as I noticed the sadness in Phillip’s eyes. “Is she dead?” Aurora asked quietly.

Phillip sighed as his eyes adverted downward to the ground. He nodded as a loud sob escaped Aurora’s lips as she plummeted to the ground and hugged to herself. I frowned as I turned around and marched for the boundary line. “Isabella no!” Gold screamed out as I turned around.

“She fucking did this to my sister. I am going to kill her ass for this!” I screamed out.

I ran right at the boundary line as I collapsed to my knees. Pain rode over my body as I screamed at it. In a flash Merisa was beside of me as she picked me up and turned me to face my family. I screamed at the pain shooting through me as she laughed, “She’s mine now.” She laughed dragging me along with her.

She tossed me into a room as the pain faded away. She kneeled down as she looked at me as she smirked. She disappeared as I heard her footsteps fade away. I slowly pushed myself up as the door flew open; I looked over to see Killian standing there. “Killian.” I whispered holding my stomach in pain.

“Bella.” He said running to me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He nuzzled into my cheek as I kissed it.

“Enjoy this moment, because.” Merisa laughed.

I pulled away from Killian as Merisa smirked at me. She waved her hand at me as I looked at Killian. He was gone, and I was alone again. I screamed out as I lifted my hands up throwing magic at her. She ducked as she laughed out, “You stupid brat.” She said storming over towards me.

She grabbed me by the throat and slammed me into the wall. She waved her hand as I felt the most unbearable pain in my stomach. She laughed as she looked at me when she pulled away. She held a tiny baby in her hand as she stroked it’s cheek, “The son of Hook and Princess Isabella.” She smiled. “Too bad he won’t know either.” She laughed.

She shot purple magic right at me as I screamed out hitting the floor. My mind was beginning to haze, as everything around me blurred. “Your curse is to be a mermaid in Neverland, and never know of anyone or anything from your life. The only way the curse can be broken is by true love.” She laughed.

I slowly turned my head as I noticed Merisa gone with my son. I closed my eyes as everything blacked out and life as I knew it was ceasing to exist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for recommending, and subscribing.