Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

Spiders Web

Chapter Three
Spiders Web

“You pushed your father!”

I gaped at Bella that morning at Granny’s as we sat in our normal booth having breakfast, Bella sighed pushing her food around her plate.

“When you say it like that..”

“He’s your dad Bell’s “

Bella looked down pressing her lips together tightly and I knew she was holding something back.

“What’s his name?”

Bella looked at me her mouth dropping open.

“You didn’t have to say anything.. I can read you like a book woman, who is he..”

Bella smiled to herself.

“It’s a secret..”

I rolled my eyes picking up my juice and finishing it.

“Ok, you wanna keep secrets that’s fine..”

Ruby smiled at us as she cleared the table for us.

“Hope you two aren’t going to get into any kind of trouble today”

She said as we stood by the cash register, Bella and I laughed taking out our money and paying for our food.

“When have we ever gotten into any kind of trouble?”

Bella smirked as she made her way towards the door, I followed after her, Once we got outside I turned to Bella as she looked towards the water.

“Your distracted today..”

Bella laughed blushing giving a light shrug, I rolled my eyes knowing she wanted to rush off and find this guy of hers.

“..Fine…meet me at The Well.. Later tonight though..”

Bella beamed flinging her arms around me.

“Thank you!!!”

She squealed before running off, I sighed shoving my hands in my pockets and starting towards the music store, maybe I could pick up a shift or something.

“There you are!”

I looked back and smiled at Mary-Margret.

“Hey Mom”

I hugged her , She smiled walking with me up the street.

“So, I saw Bella rush off pretty fast”

I laughed to myself giving a light shrug.

“She’s got some kind of a boyfriend or something now”

Mary-Margret looked at me confused, and I shared in that confusion, I had no idea who this guy was or how it was that Bella could fall for a guy so quickly.

“She got into a big fight with her father over it, she pushed him..”

“Well, maybe she’s just going through a phase..”

Mary-Margret said with a smile, she was always putting the best spin on things and helping me to look on the bright side, no matter how down I felt she was always there to bring me out of the dark and back into the light.

“Your birthday is only a couple days away, today was the big exchange wasn’t it..?”

She asked looking over at me, I nodded, Bella and I normally go to The Well and exchange gifts for our birthday, we’ve done it every year, but neither one of us understands the draw towards The Well, we just like it there.

“Well, I know your disappointed, but maybe you can spend the day with someone else!”

She smiled at me looking around.

“Your not going to pick some random person off the street for me to spend the day with!”

Mary-Margret smiled.

“No.., hey, Henry!”

She called waving him down, I nearly died in that moment as he walked over to us smiling, I sighed crossing my arms and narrowing my eyes slightly at her.

“…Mother!..”

I hissed through my teeth, she smiled turning to him.

“Your off today right?, Emma and David gave you the day off”

Henry nodded shoving his hands in his pockets.

“Yeah..”

Mary-Margret beamed.

“Well, Krissi here has nothing to do today, I’m sure you two can spend the day together”

She waved as she ran off before Henry could answer, I looked at him chewing my lower lip.

“This isn’t awkward at all..”

Henry laughed flashing that perfect smile of his.

“Well, we may as well spend the day together, where too?”

He asked as we started up the street, I looked over at him.

“You really don’t have to do this Henry, I’m sure you would rather spend the day with Alexandra..”

I said knowing the two of them had a history together, Henry sighed rubbing the back of his neck.

“Yeah, she’ll understand..”

I sighed stopping in my tracks next to him.

“Henry, you seriously don’t have to do this ok?”

I snapped not meaning to, He froze looking at me.

“Krissi, why are you crying..”

I looked away from him.

“Just, go ok, leave me alone..”

I stormed away from him, It was stupid of me to be crying like this, God I’m an idiot, I scolded myself, Henry is like family, I was raised by his grandparents, there would never be anything between the two of us, I stormed towards the forest not wanting to be near anyone right now, Bella was off with some guy, Probably making out or something like that, pissing off her father in the process while I sat alone, broken hearted and angry.

I was more angry with myself then I was Henry, I didn’t have it in me to be mad at him, As I reached The Well I sat down looking over towards my bag as I set it down, my magic books were inside and I was alone.

I reached into the bag and pulled out the spell book, I knew there were love spells, powerful ones, but I refused to use them.

“All Alone…”

I looked up hearing someone speak getting up and hiding the book behind my back, a woman emerged from the trees, she wore a black cloak , a smile on her lips as she lowered her hood looking at me.

“I hardly ever find anyone out here at this time of day…”

She said with a smile, I took a step back.

“I was just…”

“You wanted to be alone, away from the man who continues to brake your heart without even knowing it, A best friend who would ditch you for some man she met last night, and an Adopted mother who would so carelessly leave you with some random person she met on the street..”

I looked away from her.

“How could you know that?”

She smiled at me holding out her hand.

“We’re like sisters, you and I, come on, my friend and I would love it if you would come to our place for tea..”

I looked at her still unsure, there was just something off about her.

“I don’t know your name, My mother..”

“Mary-Margret is not your mother…”

I looked down that empty void of never knowing my real parents opened up again.

“I knew her, she was lovely..”

I looked to the woman and smiled.

“You knew my mom?”

The woman nodded with that same smile on her painted black lips.

“And your father, he was a brave, brave man..”

I could feel the tears welling in my eyes.

“…My, father?”

A twig snapped from behind us and I whirled around to face Regina, she narrowed her eyes at the woman I had been talking to.

“Merissa…are you lost?”

Regina said moving forwards, I looked between her and Merissa who smiled at her.

“Regina, I could say the same for you..”

Regina laughed softly with that wicked grin of hers.

“I’m still the Mayer of this town, and you are still an unwanted guest..”

Merissa narrowed her eyes slightly, Regina smiled turning to me.

“Krissi, I’ve been looking everywhere for you..”

I gaped at her not sure what the Mayer of Storybrooke would want with me.

“I have a job for you.., I’m hoping you’ll accept, come with me back to my office and we’ll talk it over..”

She turned me around and ushered me back to her car, I looked back over my shoulder towards Merissa as she watched us leave with narrowed eyes that were fixed on Regina’s back.

“…Studying magic behind David and Mary-Margret’s backs?”

Regina asked as we got into her car, I realized I had my spell book out and quickly tucked it away in my bag again not answering her. She laughed driving back to her place.

“I’m not going to tell them, you should know, Mister Gold never does anything out of the goodness of his heart, there is always something in it for him..”

I looked over at her.

“I’ve heard Henry say the same about you…”

Regina kept her eyes forward and I could see the hurt reflected in them, I knew she truly did love Henry.

“But, I think he was mad..”

I added quickly, Regina laughed blinking away her tears.

“Trying to heal the wound after you’ve cut it open, you really are too nice..”

We arrived back at her office, I had never been inside, David and Mary-Margret kept a close eye on me growing up, I looked around hugging myself feeling uncomfortable here.

“Please sit down”

She said gesturing to a chair, I sat down looking around the office, it really was beautiful.

“I understand you’ve been having lessons with Gold for some time, But as I said, he can’t be trusted, I on the other hand can be trusted, I know Magic better then anyone, and I have some secrets that no one knows about here, things I could show you that would really open your powers up”.

I looked down.

“I thought you had a job offer..”

She smiled.

“That is my offer, as my apprentices , I will teach you everything I know about magic, and you will also get on a job as music teacher at the middle school in town, a good paying job and a magic teacher who isn’t out to gain anything other then helping you reach your fullest potential..”

I looked down, this offer sounded too good to be true.

“I’m not a puppet…”

I said quickly looking at her.

“I don’t know anything about myself, I don’t know why I can use magic like I can, I feel like a freak half the time, and Mister Gold has been teaching me since I was a little girl.. He is like family to me”

Regina frowned.

“Did he tell you he found you and your twin sister in The Well?”

I gaped at her.

“Twin sister?”

She nodded sitting forwards.

“Did he tell you that your Mother Princess Aurora left a note asking for you and your sister to be protected?”

“Princess Aurora.. And Prince Philip?”

I said tears rolling down my cheeks, she nodded.

“They are your biological Parents, no one knows the whole story of what happened to them or how you girls got here, but I can promise to give you the answers you deserve to find out who you are, no one should live their life like you have been forced to by these people who claim to love you…”

I stood up tears rolling down my cheeks.

“I have to go…”

I started towards the doors stopping in my tracks and looking back at her.

“Your offer.. Does it include a place to stay?”

She smiled at me.

“Of course, you’ll stay with me”

I nodded quickly.

“Then I accept!”

I turned storming out of the house tears rolling down my cheeks as I made my way to The Gold’s place first, I marched up the porch steps pounding on the door tears rolling down my cheeks, as Belle answered the door she frowned.

“Krissi, honey, what’s wrong?”

I stormed past her towards Mister Gold’s office.

“You lied!”

He turned to face me.

“Did I?”

I kept my hands in fists as I glared at him.

“I have a twin sister?, and Princess Aurora and Prince Philip are my parents!, what else do you know that I don’t!”

He sighed walking towards me.

“I was going to tell you both on your birthday..”

“Our birthday.., It’s Bella isn’t it!”

I cried, He nodded.

“Yes, Bella is your older twin sister, David and I each took one of you to raise as our own..”

It was a blow to my heart that David, the man I knew as my father knew about this and kept it from me all these years, I took out the books he gave me and slammed them down on the table.

“I have a new teacher now!, she wont ever lie to me!”

I turned storming down the hall, My next stop was the police station, I stormed in passing Emma who gaped at me.

“Whoa!, easy kido, what’s wrong?”

I glared at David.

“I have a sister!, a twin sister!, you didn’t tell me that!, why didn’t you tell me that!”

David sighed gripping my shoulders lightly

“Krissi deep breaths, I was going to tell you girls on your birthday..”

I narrowed my eyes shaking my head.

“Your just like Gold!, you lied!, you used me!”

David shook his head.

“No, I didn’t use you, Your mother and I love you..”

“Aurora and Philip are my parents!, but you couldn’t even tell me that!”

Emma looked between us.

“You kept this from her for all these years!”

David sighed looking down at me.

“I’m sorry Kristen, let me make it up to you..”

I shook my head backing way.

“You had 24 years to make things up to me!, 24 years to tell the truth!!!, I’m done listening to you, I’m moving in with Regina…”

Emma gaped at me.

“Whoa, that’s a bad move Krissi..”

She said quickly, I shook my head.

“No, my bad move was trusting any of you!, she’s going to teach me magic!, she’s going to show me how to use my power!”

Emma moved forwards taking my hands.

“Again bad Idea Krissi..”

I looked at her.

“I’m sorry Emma, but I already accepted her offer..”

Emma dried my eyes.

“Then you go over there and un-accept her offer..”

I shook my head.

“I don’t want to, I’m tiered of people controlling me!, I’m not a kid anymore!, I have magic and I love magic, I want to use it!”

Emma sighed.

“Magic it comes with a Price Krissi..”

I looked away from her.

“That’s what Gold said when he started teaching me..”

“What!”

David said looking angry now, I glared at him .

“You lied to me about my whole life!, so you really have no right to be pissed!”

I backed away form them.

“My minds made up, I’m moving in with Regina..”

I turned walking out of the station making my way home in tears, I couldn’t believe everyone I loved had been lying to me all my life, Bella and I were twins, I had no idea where she was with her mystery man so I couldn’t track her down and tell her, I decided that I would call her later and tell her everything..
♠ ♠ ♠
Krissi

Thanks for reading &lt;3