Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

Madness

Chapter Five
Madness..

“Krissi will you please stop packing and talk to me!”

Mary-Margret begged with tears in her eyes, I shook my head vigorously moving my bags from my bedroom to the living room and going back into my room for the rest of my things.

“Kristen, please!, stop this!”

“You kept the truth from me!, both of you!”

I said through my tears as I dragged my suitcases out of my bedroom tears rolling down my cheeks.

“Kept what from you!, I don’t know what your talking about!”

I looked back at her hugging myself.

“You don’t know?, you don’t know that Mister Gold found me and my TWIN! In a Well!!, that we were separated by David and Him!”

“What..”

She breathed through her tears, I looked away from her shaking my head.

“Weather you knew or you didn’t know, I’m leaving, Regina is going to teach me how to use magic, and she’s giving me a job that I’ll love..”

“Krissi!, Regina is not the best person to put your trust in..”

I looked at her tears rolling down my cheeks.

“I have a destiny, I’ve known it since I was a little girl, and magic is part of that destiny, weather you guys believe it or not, there is something I have to do!”

Mary-Margret took my hands into hers.

“Let me talk to The Blue Fairy, she would be a much better magic teacher…”

I looked away from her.

“But Regina is powerful, she can show me things no one else can”

“She is full of dark magic Krissi, ripping out peoples hearts, manipulating their lives, is that the kind of magic you want to learn how to use..”

I turned away from her.

“I have to do this…”

“No you don’t!..”

I looked back at Emma as she walked into the room that determined look on her face.

“Your not going to learn Magic from Regina and your not moving in with her..”

I moved to grab my things.

“Last time I checked I was an adult..”

“And your making a stupid choice!, that’s why I’m going to teach you..”

I looked at her blinking.

“Emma…”

She crossed her arms.

“I’ll be your teacher, you can come stay with me and Neil..”

I looked away from her not sure about the idea.

“But the job Regina was going to give me..”

Emma picked up a couple of my bags.

“..I talked to Ariel at the music store she’s giving you a job, not as glamorous as what Regina offered ..”

I shook my head still not sure about this, Emma handed the bags she held to Neil as he came into the apartment, she turned back to me and gripped my shoulders lightly.

“I know I can’t give you the world like Regina, but you’re a good person Krissi, a kind and loving person just like your mom, I knew her, people underestimated her, thought she was too soft and always needed protecting, but she was strong and good and kind.., that’s the kind of woman you are Krissi, your just like your mother..”

I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

“…You knew her?”

Emma sat me down on the couch nodding.

“Yes, I never got to meet your father, but I did know your mother, and she wouldn’t want you to give in to temptation like this, Regina is a bad person no matter how good she try’s to be she always goes back to what she knows, being evil and manipulative..”

“She’s right..”

I looked over as Henry came into the apartment followed by his father, Henry walked over to me sitting on the other side of me.

“My real parents, their good people you know that, and you know how awkward my mother is with magic..”

Emma gave a laugh.

“For her to offer to teach you, that’s a big deal, I’d take it..”

I looked down.

“But, Regina’s offer was..”

“It was too good to be true.., your better off with me, Besides I’ve already dealt with Regina..”

I looked at Emma in shock.

“You did!”

I panicked, Emma got up bringing me to my feet.

“Your coming with me, end of story kido, your not getting a choice here..”

Henry took my suitcases down the Neil’s car, Mary -Margret stood looking at me with tears in her eyes.

“At least, I’ll feel better knowing your with Emma, and believe me, I’ll deal with David when he gets home..”

I followed Emma out to her car , As I was about to get in Bella ran up to me looking worried.

“Whoa!, where are you going!”

She panicked, I took her hand in mine.

“Emma’s I’ll be staying with her for awhile”

I turned to Emma still holding Bella’s hand in mine.

“Can I meet you there, I need to talk to Bell’s..”

Emma nodded getting in the car and driving away, Bella and I walked to a place we could talk in privet, I told her everything, about our parents, and about how we were sisters, Bella was in tears just like I had been, I knew she was angry too, all these years it was kept from us.

“Where are our parents!, why aren’t they here with the other fairy tale characters?”

Bella cried hanging her head, I kept my arm around her shoulders hugging her resting my had on her shoulder as she hugged me back.

“I don’t know…”

“This completely explains my fighting spirit and protectiveness of the ones I love..”

Bella said drying her eyes, I smiled at her.

“Just like our dad, Brave and noble to the bitter end..”

Bella gave a laugh.

“It also explains your graceful Princess-like beauty, and your love of singing..”

I smiled to myself.

“Just like our mom..”

I looked at her getting to my feet as it was getting late.

“..I should get to Emma’s before she sends a search party..”

Bella nodded hugging me tightly.

“We’ll talk tomorrow, I’m going to deal with my father..”

Bella said drying her eyes, As we turned to walk away we were both suddenly hit upside the head with a blunt object knocking us out cold. I winced slowly opening my eyes finding myself in a strange room, Bella was bound and gagged across from me, I was also bound and gagged, I looked around the dark room trying to call out to Bella.

I pushed myself along the floor as best as I could getting as close as I could to her, Bella winced opening her eyes, she looked at me with shock and fear in her eyes, the door banged open, A man wearing a top hat smirked as he walked into the room looking between us.

“…Your awake..”

Bella narrowed her eyes at him yelling parfaits at him under her gag, He laughed kneeling down pulling the gag out of my mouth.

“… I guess your wondering what your doing here..”

I swallowed my tears not responding as he got to his feet turning a light on in the room so we could see his face, it was Jefferson, from what my parents told me he was the Mad Hatter..,

“You are here because Merissa has willed it to be so..”

I looked over at Bella who narrowed her eyes at Jefferson ready to fight him for my freedom, I looked back at him.

“Bella has nothing to do with this..”

Jefferson looked back at me a grin on his lips.

“Oh?”

I shook my head.

“Bella is Mister Gold’s Daughter, and last time I checked he wasn’t a man you want to piss off..”

Jefferson looked at Bella who was still gaping at me.

“Mister Gold’s daughter huh?”

He walked over to her and kneeled down pulling the gag out of her mouth.

“Is that true?, are you Gold’s daughter?”

I nodded vigorously looking at Bella, she pressed her lips together tightly I knew it broke her heart to do it, she looked at Jefferson and nodded.

“I am, and my father’s going to be pissed at you for kidnapping me..”

Jefferson sliced the rope the bound Bella letting her free, he pocketed the knife and picked a gun up off the side table looking back at Bella.

“Get out..”

He said aiming the gun at her, Bella narrowed her eyes at him standing her ground for a moment, her gaze locked with mine and I mouthed the words.

“It’s ok”

Bella balled her hands into fists running from the house against her will, Jefferson looked back at me and smirked kneeling down.

“Now, where is your older sister?”

I looked up at him tears glazed in my eyes.

“I don’t know, I never found her, I just found out I had one today..”

Jefferson sighed as he paced the room.

“..What do you want with me?”

Jefferson smirked crouching down in front of me the gun still in his hands. He smiled at me.

“There is a power I need, a power that Merissa is capable of getting for me from the Forbidden mountains..”

I looked at him with my tear glazed eyes.

“And what is it Merissa want’s with me and My sister?”

Jefferson smiled pointing the gun at me now.

“That’s for us to know and you to find out, now, I’ll only ask one more time..”

I swallowed hard looking up at him.

“Where, is your older sister?”

I looked up at him being as brave as I could.

“..She just left..”

Jefferson narrowed his eyes without words he hit me upside the head with the gun, I yelped falling sideways, he forced the gag back into my mouth and ran out after Bella, I had to hope that she got back to town and told Emma was had happened by now, I had to hope that I bought her enough time, Merissa, the woman I met earlier that day, what could she possibly want with Bella and I?, I felt the blood trickle down the side of my face as I lay there praying inwardly for Bella to make it back to town.
♠ ♠ ♠
Krissi
Thanks for Reading <3