Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

Enchanted Forest

Chapter Seven
Enchanted Forest

Jefferson ran with me over his shoulder as Bella and her boyfriend entered the house, I saw them as he ran away from the house, tears welling in my eyes I tried to scream to them but the gag in my mouth was keeping me from crying out, Jefferson kept running through the trees, A gun goes off, I looked up letting out a panicked scream under the gag, Jefferson froze a smirk on his lips as he looked back from the corner of his eye he could see them standing there, Emma, David, Henry, Mary-Margret and Mister Gold.

“Let her go Jefferson..”

He smirked at them taking off his hat, David aimed his gun narrowing his eyes at Jefferson.

“Put her down!”

He growled through his teeth,

“Stop!!!”

Bella screamed coming up behind us, I started to struggle crying under my gag trying to get to my sister tears in my eyes, She aimed her gun at him and Hook did the same.

“You’ve got no where to go Mate..”

Jefferson laughed throwing the hat up and a whirl wind picked up knocking everyone backwards.

“NOOOO!!!!”

Mary-Margret screamed trying to get to me as I felt myself dropping into the darkness, I looked up as they got farther away from me, David holding her back around the waste.

“KRISTEN!!!”

Bella screamed diving in after us, I looked up at my sister as she fell after us.

“NO!!!”

Belle screamed, the last thing I saw in the thick black was Gold jumping in after us. We hit the ground hard and I yelped rolling away from Jefferson, he grabbed my ankles pulling me backwards, I cried under the gag.

“Hold still!”

He barked gutting me loose and pulling the gag from my mouth, I kicked him in the stomach fighting to my feet and running for it, Jefferson ran after me grabbing me around the waste.

“Your not leaving!!!”

I squirmed kicking my feet.

“LET GO!!!”

I sobbed, Next thing I knew Jefferson was taken down as Bella slammed her fist across his face.

“Bastard!!!”

She screamed, Gold pulled Bella off of him holding her back and narrowing his eyes at Jefferson who wiped the blood from his lip.

“Why are you doing this!, who are you working for!”

Gold growled moving forwards, I hugged onto Bella crying as I clung to her, She growled glairing at Jefferson a world of hate in her eyes.

“He works for me…”

A woman emerged from the trees on a horse, but it wasn’t Merissa. The woman on the horse jumped down walking up to us crossing her arms.

“I apologize for Jefferson’s tactics.., but it was the only way we could get Merissa to trust him..”

“What the hell is going on?”

Gold demanded moving forwards narrowing his eyes at the two of them.

“I’m Mulan…, a friend of Philips and Aurora’s..”

Bella and I gaped at her moving forwards now ourselves but Gold held out his arm keeping us back.

“..How can we believe you?”

Mulan drew a sword holding it up.

“This is Philips.. Meant to be passed down to his daughter Bella…”

Bella moved forwards taking the sword into her hands looking down at it, tears welled in her eyes.

“Jefferson had to get you girls to this place where Merissa couldn’t see you, she can’t sense you here, she is powerful but she has no way to get back to his place..”

Gold looked between them.

“So, Jefferson has been working with you to get the girls here, the question is why?”

“Because we believe that Aurora and Philip are alive…and their daughters are the only ones who can save them..”

Bella and I gaped at Mulan.

“Alive!”

I said standing next to Bella, Mulan nodded looking at us.

“Yes, they are alive, Merissa sent them to The Ice Queen’s realm..”

“Ice Queen?”

I frowned, Mulan nodded turning to us again.

“They’ve been trapped there , Merissa went to great lengths to keep you from finding them, but Jefferson and I never stopped looking..”

Jefferson nodded.

“And we found them, The Ice Queen’s realm is on the dark side of the enchanted forest…”

“These girls don’t know the first thing about how powerful they are or why they have the power they do”

Gold started to say, Bella narrowed her eyes slightly at him.

“No thanks to you!”

She scoffed, Gold turned to her crossing his arms.

“Bella, I raised you as my own because I knew I was meant to, I tried to take your sister, but David showed up before I could pick her up!”

Bella looked at him, I took her hand in mine.

“He loves you Bell’s, despite what happened, our adopted parents love us..”

Bella looked at him giving a nod.

“Your right, You did give me a home and loved me even though I wasn’t born to you”

I smiled as Bella hugged him, Jefferson rolled his eyes.

“We need to get going..”

I looked at him then away again.

“Right!, everyone here?”

A voice said from the trees, we all looked up at him as he grinned down at us, Gold narrowed his eyes.

“You have GOT to be kidding me..”

I blushed gaping up at him.

“Jack Sparrow…”

He jumped down from the tree landing on his feet perfectly flashing a grin at me.

“Caption Jack Sparrow..”

Bella blocked me off narrowing her eyes slightly.

“What’s that look for?”

Bella crossed her arms.

“I know all about you, you can’t be trusted..”

Jack smirked at her walking up to her.

“Says the girl who’s in love with a man who was married to the wife of her adopted father.., that’s not awkward..”

Bella growled at him and Gold snickered a little holding Bella back, Jack moved past Bella looking at me.

“Who might you be, my lovely?”

“She’s Philip and Aurora’s youngest..”

Mulan said in a warning tone, Jack sighed looking back at her.

“Still holding me to my word..?”

“We’d be fools if we didn’t..”

Jefferson said crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes at Jack who flashed a grin.

“Well now, shall we go..”

We started to follow Jack through the forest, Bella crossed her arms.

“I don’t see why we can’t just take Killian’s ship..”

She pouted, Jack grinned looking back at her.

“Because the “Jolly Rider” is not a Pirate Ship, it is at best a cruse ship, and pails in comparison to The Black Pearl…”

As we made it to the clearing I could see it in the distance, the real life Black Pearl, Mulan stood on the other side of me with Jefferson.

“There she is, the fastest Ship on all the seven seas..”

Jack said with a grin, Bella rolled her eyes.

“Full of yourself much..”

She scoffed, We all got into the row boat heading towards the ship.

“Bella please try to be nice..”

I begged, She kept her arms crossed glaring at Jack.

“He think’s he’s better then Killian..”

Gold rolled his eyes shaking his head, Jefferson smirked crossing his arms.

“I have to agree with Jack, it must be a real bitch, being with the man who stole your adopted father’s wife!, not only that but fell in love with her and married her”

Jefferson laughed, Bella growled shoving him over board.

“Bella!!”

Mulan laughed looking over at her.

“She’s decently Philip’s daughter..”

Jefferson swam to the ship as we were getting on ourselves, I helped Mister Gold onto the ship looking around.

“Wow, the real Black Pearl..”

Jack started towards the wheel as his crew was busy staring at Bella and I.

“Back to work ya bleeding cockroaches !!!”

Jack called out and everyone got back to what they were doing, Bella and I followed Jack up to his cabin with Mister Gold, Mulan stayed out around the men while Jefferson went below deck to dry off.

“You ladies are welcome to stay in here”

He smirked looking at Gold who narrowed his eyes at Jack.

“Don’t push your luck with me pirate.. It will end just like last time..”

Jack smirked leaving the room without a word pulling the door shut. I sat down in one of the chairs looking around, Bella paced worriedly, Gold sitting down on the other side of me.

“Is it really that quick?”

I asked looking to Gold.

“What?”

He asked, I watched Bella as she paced.

“Falling in love…?”

Gold smirked leaning back in his chair.

“For some people, for others love needs time to develop..”

“Your Mother fell in love with your father after seeing him in her dreams..”

Gold said looking over at me, I smiled at him.

“…Yeah, maybe It will be that way for me, cause I know things with Henry can’t happen..”

Gold sighed looking towards the window.

“So falling in love isn’t your problem…”

I looked over at him.

“It’s allowing yourself to do it again…, over time when you’ve gotten over your feelings for Henry, you’ll love again.., not all of us can have that fairy tale romance the first time..”

I smiled at him.

“I’m sorry I was so harsh before, I was just hurt..”

Gold shook his head.

“Think nothing of it, I’m glad that you know the truth now, that’s all that really matters..”

I smiled at him, despite what everyone says about him, I always liked Mister Gold, he was always nice to me, I guess you could say he was like another father to me growing up, he was the only one who encouraged the use of my power when I was a child. Mulan came into the Cabin and Bella turned to her.

“Were exactly are we going?”

Mulan smiled at her.

“To visit some friends of your mother, they want to give you girls something that belongs to you both, as well as explain where your power comes from and what it is..”

Bella sat down on the bed sighing to herself, I knew she was missing Killian, I guess I was missing Henry, but I always missed him, I always felt horrible inside because I knew Henry and I could never be together, I may not be is aunt in blood or anything, but on paper I was..
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for Reading <3