Status: Active! c:

I'm Over Sleeping Like a Dog on the Floor.

School sucks.

I stepped out of the bus and looked at the huge but ugly building in front of me. This place was living hell for me. This place was my highschool.

- Flashback -

Ever since I had my first day here, I hated it. I don't know how and I don't know why it happened but somehow, the whole school knew I was into boys before I even entered it. On my way inside the building, everyone would give me these funny looks and they whispered things to each other. I tried to convince myself that it wasn't because of me but inside, I knew better. Walking down the hallway, I accidently bumped into someone and I immediatley started to panic.

"I'm so sorry!", I babbled, looking up from the ground I was focussing. The guy took a step back and looked me up and down, making me feel more uncomfortable than ever.

"Fucking pay attention, you faggot.", he spat and I cringed at that and looked down at the ground again. I decided it would be better to get away from here, people were already looking at us. Well, at me.

"Good one, Vic!", a spiky haired boy said and laughed as he high fived the guy I just bumped into. Looking down, I tried to make my way past them but Vic stepped in front of me, followed by three other guys. I looked up again and bit my lip nervously. I didn't know what to do, but I knew that this wasn't going to end good if I didn't do or say something. Taking a deep breath, I decided that I could at least try to make the situation better.

"Listen... Vic, right? I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to-", I started but was cut off by their laughs. And not just theirs, no, practically everyone in the hallway was laughing at me. Anxiousness started to build up inside of me and I felt sick to my stomach. Then, Vic raised his voice.

"Oh, how cute. You're trying to apologize? What are you? A fucking pussy? Oh, I forgot: You're gay. That's just normal. You're a stupid little fag, and I don't want to talk to people like you. You're disgusting.", he said with a slight smirk and then turned around to face his friends. They laughed and began to talk about me as they walked away. Finally. By then, I was on the verge of breaking down at any moment. It was that day, that I realized, that I only made everything worse by talking. So I just decided to keep quiet most of the time.

- End of Flashback -

I made my way to the building I hated so much. But on my way I noticed a mobile phone which was laying on the ground. I bent down and picked it up. Fuck. This was Vics phone. For a minute or two, I was just standing there, holding it in my hand, debating wether I should take it or just put it back to the ground. Something like a frustrated groan escaped my lips as I shoved the phone in my pocket.
I walked down the hallway and quickly found the way to my class, sitting down on my chair in the very last row. The teacher walked in and began to speak but I barely listened to him. All I could think about was Vics phone in my pocket. How the hell was I going to give it back to him? He'd probably think I stole it from him. Oh god, I don't even want to think about what would happen then. I think, I'd look more dead than alive after the whole situation. I hid my face in my hands and sighed.

"Mr. Quinn, is there a problem?", the teacher asked and I shot my head up and was about to say No. But actually, there was a problem. A quite big one, to be honest. So I nodded.
"Yes, I'm not feeling well. Could I go out for a minute, please? I think I just need some fresh air...", I said and the teacher sighed but nodded evntually. I quickly left the classroom and went outside, just walking around for a while. Shit. Really, I should just put the phone somewhere where he would find it himself. I'd only get myself into more trouble. This wasn't good. At all. Fuck. I ran a hand through my slightly wavy, black hair. I pulled out the phone and I almost let it hit the ground as it buzzed in my hand. Shit shit shit shit. I wanted to decline the call but out of panic, I clicked the green button instead of the red one. I pressed a hand over my mouth as I heard the voice.

"Victor, it's over.", was all the male person on the other end said before he hung up. My jaw practically dropped to the ground as I hear the monotone beeping noise. I pressed the red button and it stopped. I just stood there, not believing what I had just heard. Wow. Hold on a second there, Kellin. This could mean anything. End of school, end of lesson, end of... I don't fucking know what. No matter how hard I tried to find another reason for that sentence, I always came back to that one explanation:

I wasn't the only faggot here. Vic was gay too. And he was damn good at hiding it. Just when I thought that, I heard steps around the corner. Please, for the love of god, don't let that be Vic. Please.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here goes the first chapter.
Feedback is greatly appreciated.
Please tell me what you think of it and if I should continue this. :)