Status: I'll update whenever I can!

If You Can't Hang

Taco Run

Vic's POV

Kellin, Tony, and Jaime left after hanging out for a few more hours. Kellin promising to text me and that he'd see me on Monday at school.

Mike walked into my room and smirked at me, "You like him, don't you?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"What gave it away? The constant flirting, or the fact that you walked in on us making out?" I playfully snapped at him. I got off of my bed, strode over to him, and punched his arm lightly. "Thanks for that, by the way." I said sarcastically, walking by him and heading for the kitchen.

"You're very welcome." He replied with just as much sarcasm. "Really though, he seems good for you. I haven't seen you relax that much around someone ever since the whole Matty thing." I shurgged my shoulders,but nodded my head in agreement.

"You're right. I just feel, different around Kellin. Like, even if we have known each other for a day, he's pretty much one of my best friends now." I told Mike. He smiled at me in that caring brotherly way.

"Are you gonna make food?" He asked me, watching as I scanned the fridge. I scanned all of the shelves before deciding I was far too lazy to make food right now. I looked at Mike and shook my head 'no'.

He grinned widely at me, "Taco run?" He asked. I smiled back at him.

"You're a genius!" I told him. "You go get some Tacos and I'll set up a movie and everything else here." I told him.

"Alright, bro! Be back in like, fifteen mintues!" He called running to grab the keys, and then walking out he door. My parents were due home in about an hour or so, and Mike would be gone for a little bit. I pulled my phone out and looked through my contacts for Kellin's number, remembering when he put in it my phone.

*****

"Hand me your phone." Kellin said to me, looking up from where his head was lying on my lap. I grinned and handed him my phone.

"Give me yours." I told him. He passed me his phone then turned back to mine. I watched as he opened my contacts and hit the 'Add New' button. I decided I should do the same in his phone.

I pulled up his contacts and typed my name in as, 'Vicky The Sexican(;' I handed him his phone and watched as an adorable chuckle escaped his lips.

"Here." He handed me my phone. I scrolled through my small list of people until I found, 'Kellin the Beast(:' I clicked on his contact; a picture of a smiling Kellin popped up with his information beside it.

I smiled down at him.

"This is a good picture of you." I said quietly. A faint blush spread across his pale face.

"Thanks." He replied. He sat up and moved so he was sitting with his back leaning against my side. "Take a picture with me." He said, lifting his phone to aim it at the two of us.

"Oh no, that's okay. I look bad in pictures." I told him shyly. He turned around and looked at me in disbelief.

"Someone as beautiful as you CAN'T look bad in pictures." He said very quietly, his face turning a bright red. I chuckled.

"Whatever you say, Kells." I said to him.

"Just take the picture with him!" Tony said from his spot of the floor below us.

"Shut up, turtle." I said, poking the back of his head. He turned and stuck his tongue out at me, acting like an angry three yearold.

"Listen to Tony." Kellin said, nudging me with his elbow.

"Fine!" I said, lifting my arms up in submission. "Just, hurry up and take the picture."

Kellin smiled at me and turned back around, lifting the phone in the air again.

I didn't know how to act for this picture, so I leaned forward and kissed Kellins cheek as he took the picture. I could feel his cheeks lift upward in a smile and I drew back.

He pulled up the picture and I decided in that moment that it was my new favorite picture.

"That's cute." He said as he saved it and set it as my contact picture. "And you didn't look bad." He told me.

*****

I clicked the 'Call' button and pressed the phone to my ear. After about two rings he picked up.

"Hello?" Kellins voice answered. I smiled.

"Hey." I said simply.

"What's up?" Kellin asked me. I laid myself out on the couch and thought of a reply.

"Just thinking." I answered.

"What about?" He questioned. I, again, smiled.

"Uhm, just you." I said, my voice hinting at my shyness.

"Oh. Well, that's odd 'cause, I was thinking about you too." He replied. My face lit up at his response.

"Really now?" I asked, teasingly. He chuckled into the phone.

"Yes, really." Kellin said to me. I looked over at the movie drawer, remembering I needed to pick out a movie for me and Mike when an idea struck me.

"I miss you." I said truthfully. Kellin sighed into the phone.

"I miss you too." He replied.

"Then come over." I stated rather quickly. He laughed quietly before answering.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Yeah! Mike is bringing home some Tacos and we're going to watch a movie, so you can stay the night in our guest bedroom." I told him.

"Alright. I'll be on my way in a minute." I grinned at his words.

"Bye." I said excitedly and hung up the phone. I went over to the drawer, picking out one of the Harry potter movies. Mike would be happy about my decision. I just hope he won't mind that I asked Kellin to join us.

I put the movie on and decided to put pajamas on before Mike and Kellin arrived.

"VIC!" I heard Mike call from downstairs. I grinned and ran down stairs to find him arranging many tacos on the kitchen counter.

"Hey, I invited Kellin to come hang with us, if that's cool with you." I told my brother. He looked up at me and smirked.

"As long as I can't hear anything, it's fine with me." He waggled his eyebrows at me, causing my face to go red. I went over to him and pushed him playfully.

"Oh shut up, would you? Me and Kellin are just friends." I told him. He shook his lead, laughing lightly.

"For now," he winked. I was about to say something but he interrupted me. "What movie did you pick?" He asked me.

"The fourth Harry Potter." I said. His face lit up and grabbed a few tacos, running into the living room.

"Tell Kellin to hurry! I want to watch this shit!" Mike yelled through the empty house. I chuckled at his eagerness and headed toward the living room also, two tacos held in my hands.

There was a knock on the door signaling we had a visitor. "That would be him." I said, smiling. I handed my tacos to Mike and went to open the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SO sorry for the wait. I've had a busy few weeks, and I apologize for that! Anyways, this is pretty much just a filler chapter, but hopefully I'll have more time to update soon!

Thanks for sticking with me! :3