A Summer to Remember

Prologue

I knew better. Why was I doing this? C'mon Vicky it's just a little razor blade, Tony won't have to know that you're doing this to yourself...as a matter of fact, I'm not sure he even cares about you anymore. As if all those dates back in highshool meant anything. All those times he told you "i love you" were pathetic lies. I slid the small blade across my wrist several times; deeper each time I'd cut. Maybe moving in with Tony wasn't such a great idea.

"Vicky" I immediately shot my head up only to see Tony leaned against the threshold with a saddened look across his face. His eyes also wandered across the bathroom's floor, to all the various, opened cigarette boxes and heroin needles scattered across the floor.

"I thought you were on tour" I asked barely audible

"I was but then I realized, my girlfriend needed me" he responded while making his way to me by the bath's tub, he opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed the medical gauze and healing ointment. He sat right across from me and gave me a sympathetic look.

"I'm sorry" I said with tears pouring down my face. He didn't hesitate to pull me into a soft hug. His chest smelled of old spice, and axe. He rubbed my back slowly which always calmed me. "Sh, darling don't be, it was just another mishap."

It was true, it wasn't the first time Tony had found out about my self harming issue. When we tried to get intimate one night, he saw horizontal cuts on my thighs and stomach which horrified him cause he didn't know what to say. But then he promised that the scars won't keep us apart. I was in the 12th grade when he told me that and it's still something I remembered and kept in my heart so dearly.

He pulled me out of his embrace and bandaged my wrists, and pulled me up from the bathroom's floor a little too fast.

"You need to stop" he sighed. "Your friends are causing you to live a very unhealthy life."

"TINA AND NATALIE AREN'T INFLUENCING ME IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE THINKING TONY PERRY!" I yelled in a very defensive voice.

"OH REALLY, LAST MONTH BEFORE I PACKED FOR TOUR I SAW BOTH YOU AND NATALIE SNORTING COCAINE AND INHALING METH, NOW IS THAT UNHEALTHY" He yelled back. I flinched at how intimidating his voice was. He sighed and pecked my lips abruptly.

"I'm worried about you, just. Try and stop. For me, I really love you Vicky." My stomach melted at the thought of Tony making love to me, right here, right now. But now didn't really seem like a good time.

"Okay baby" I smirked as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him longingly, his lips were so moist and wet; I felt my clit just getting wet at the thought of his lips spelling the Alphabet in between them. His traced his lips down to my neck which caused me to moan quietly. I could feel a smile begin to form across Tony's mouth. I could feel ecstasy between the two of us, just taking our agression out on each other.

Out session was interrupted by Tony's phone going off. I groaned loudly, He laughed before answering his phone

"Hello?" He asked. "Vic can this wait?"

"Shit, well I'll be there as soon as possible. Okay, bye bro."

I stared at him in utter disbelief. He scratched the back of his head and smiled at the ground.

"We have band practice babe, duty calls when you're in a mexicore band." He winked before pecking my lips quickly. "Promise me you won't go out with your friends or land into jail babe"

I forced the fakest smile possible, he believed it. "I promise babe, now got. Go save lives."

He winked before exiting the house. The slam indicated that he left, leaving me sober, and alone once again. I sighed and entered our bedroom, it should be springing up and down at the sight of lust filled adults studying each others bodies. But sadly business always beats pleasure.

My phone immediately rang; I answered it.

"Vicky, Tina and I are going to pick you up ASAP!" Natalie yelled on the other line. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why"

"It's a surprise" god I hated surprises.

"Just come in a mini dress, and bring condoms!" She responded. Before I could even answer, she hung up. I'm going to break Tony's promise once again. But he never has time for me, and with summer approaching, I want to have fun and feel alive.

Not with Tony's help.