A Summer to Remember

Celebrate the way the night hides scars

"Are we there yet" I asked growing impatient. I was cramped up in a party bus full of men, and strippers, this wasn't even enjoyable anymore. It was quite scary to be honest.

"Vick" Natalie asked sitting right next to me with a bag of weed and brown duct tape. "Have you ever tried weed?"

I nudged her playfully while taking another swig at my whiskey bottle. "No, why?"

She smirked, whenever Natalie smirked it meant that she was going to fuck shit up or cause trouble. She rolled the blunt slowly before licking it with her tongue and sealing it slowly. She ignited the blunt before taking it a hit at it and blowing the smoke back out and inhaling it in. She gave it to me, showing me several tricks to pass time in this party bus. Soon after the bus came to a sudden halt--everything became blurry, and everything around me sounded more and more heavy. I felt Natalie's grasp pull me into what appeared to be a night rave club. I could feel every instrument play, the bass dropping and my surroundings were rather pinkish. She sat me down with Tina across from me.

"Did you bring the condoms?" Tina asked rather curiously.

I nodded slowly as I passed her a "Trojan", she snatched it and stuffed it in her pocket.

"Here's to another successful girls night out" Natalie screamed before raising her shot of tequila up and chugging it all down and slamming it on the coffee table. Both Tina and I cheered and did the same. This time I felt everything around me grow more heavy, and my emotions were completely numb. I felt infinite again.

-------***-----

The sun had hit the hem of my forehead causing me to flinch in pain, god did I hate hangovers. I felt a pang of guilt wash over me, I remembered promising Tony that I wouldn't go out and do drugs. Turns out that I broke his promise. I sat up slowly, my head wasn't the only thing killing me, it was my entire body. It felt like I was on fire. My surroundings weren't the same, everything was pastel white and I heard constant beeping in the back ground.

"Ah she's awake" A male in a white lab coat and blue scrubs walked in with a welcoming smile. My eyes widened, what happened last night?!?!

"If you don't remember anything, I'll refresh your memory. You were intoxicated with drugs so you were found pass out next to the club. And thank god because if you weren't you'd be dead."

"You also have a visitor" he added. A tall figure with tattoos appeared right next to me and kissed my temple slightly. I smiled and remembered that I had Tony.

"Tony" I mumbled contently.

He squeezed my hand slightly reassuring that everything will be fine.

"She's free to leave, just make sure you help her take showers and give her light meals" the Doctor explained.

I nodded and was on my way.

***

Tony and I were cuddled up together watching Star Wars when I decided to do something fun. I straddled him and kissed his moist lips slowly, I could feel his penis harden, he stared at me dead in the eye.

"You don't want it" he warned.

"Oh but I do" I bit my lip and ripped his black tank top. That was all it took, he immediately lifted me up and ran into our bedroom.

Finally, we were about to do something we shouldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter contain smut