A Summer to Remember

Darling You'll be Okay

"Oh" I moaned while arching my back and hinging my pelvis up. Tony were in between my thighs eating my clit out, it felt like heaven--only cause we haven't had sex since the 12th grade. then Tony inserted his fingers in me which caused my eyes to buldge out of its sockets; he inserted them at a faster pace and whispered in my ear.

"Cum" he whispered rather aggressively. "Cum for me Vicky"

My walls contracted, and my clit exploded. He licked his fingers and smirked at me. "You taste good."

I smirked; just then his phone went off which caused my smile to vanish instantly.

He gave me an apologetic look and answered his phone.

"Hey Vic what's up?"

"Tony we have an interview with AP magazine we need you now."

He sighed. "Okay dude I'll be there now."

Tony hung up and rubbed his temple slightly.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. He could've blown them off and spent the whole night with me. Why couldn't I have an amazing boyfriend that wasn't famous, don't get me wrong. I love Tony. But I'm questioning if he feels the same.

"I'm sorry okay." He tried kissing me but I chewed my lips and pulled him away.

"Please don't be upset at me"

"I'm not babe, go save lives" I reassured him although my voice sounded strained and choked. He smiled before walking into the closet and changing into a black t-shirt and black jeans.

He walked out and grabbed the keys from the night stand and headed out the door. Like always.

So I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my razor blade and a bottle of Whiskey.

--------**----

It was 2:00 am and I met up with Natalie and Tina at a local gas station. We were in just a lace bralet and short shorts that reached the hem of of the butt. I took another swig at my whiskey bottle while Tina and Natalie were sharing a heroin needle. I'm convinced that I was drunk and cold but I'm sure Tony wasn't looking for me.

"Guys I-I-I think I'm drunk" I slurred. They giggled and helped me up to my feet, I staggered a bit before getting up but then I started walking.

"Where to next Natalie?" Tina asked smirking.

"Where 34 dollars takes us" she replied while lighting a cigarette.

"I think I wanna go homeee" I pouted.

"C'mon whore don't be such a pussy." Tina encouraged. "No we should go to my house, tone has beer and I have cocaine and weed. We could just blow it off in my basement."

They both nodded in agreement before hopping the silver porche we stole and driving off to my house..this outta be interesting.

-------

We laughed as the smell of marijuana illuminated the air and the sound of dub step boomed. We were all baked and it was 5:00 am in the morning.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" A male voice boomed. I looked up only to find Tony still in his night attire.

"TONAAAY LONG TIME NO SEE" Natalie slurred as she tried to hug Tony but was pushed off and staggered onto the cold basement floor.

"I want both of you out of my house" Tony yelled. they both held their hands up in defense and made their was to the door.

His eyes then fixated on me, I couldn't tell if he was angry or sad.

"You promised" he sighed. "Show me your arms"

I shook my head furiously, but that didn't work. He grabbed both of my wrists and twisted it slightly; revealing my forearms that were now an art of scars and small sized cuts.

"When is this going to stop Vicky" he stared at me dead in the eyes. It wasn't intimate nor a romantic stare. It was just blank and numb.

I sobbed violently in his arms. I didn't feel feel him rubbing my back like he did when I felt this low. I must've really screwed up.

He kissed my temple lightly. "Pack you bags, you're going with me on tour."