A Summer to Remember

Oh insanity

"Thank you Las Vegas, Good night!" Vic yelled into the microphone. I was backstage smiling like I never smiled before, the boys came backstage and all pulled me into hugs, although they were drenched in sweat. Tony of course kissed me and rubbed my back which always managed to turn me on.

"This calls for a celebration! C'mon it's Vegas" Natalie pointed out. She was in black tights that were torn, and an oversized slipknot shirt with black vans. Tina was in a mini sun dress with garters attached, her hair was pulled up into a bun; revealing her 22mm plugs.

"Natalie's right, we should throw a party in the tour bus" Mike smirked as he wrapped his arm around her. She rolled her eyes and pushed him off of her. They obviously like each other. "No you idiotà, lets go to an actual club."

"Can I have any say in this?" Tina intervened, all of our eyes shifted to Tina.

"I say we just throw a party in the bus and invite sleeping with sirens, and of mice & men."

----
Turns out we went with Tina's Idea, we ended up throwing a huge bus party and it wasn't just Sleeping with Sirens and Of mice & men. There were a lot of groupies and band whores.

Tony was introducing me to Austin Carlile the lead vocalist of Of mice & men. He's really nice and we both share the same love for slipknot.

Then he went to go talk with several other friends and left me with Natalie who was now swiging a whole bottle of whiskey. She was obviously drunk. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me out of the bus.

"I-I think I'm falling for Mike dude" she slurred while staggering.

I giggled and nodded in understanding. "You should go tell him."

"I'm too pussy, I haven't felt that way for a guy in years. HELP ME" she begged.

I smiled "okay, let me just have a smoke before I head in."

She nodded handing my a lighter and waking into the tour bus.

I took a walk with a smoke in my hand rubbing my temple slightly, I then heard footsteps behind me--I thought nothing of it and I kept walking. Then two beefy fingers grabbed my face and blocked my mouth provoking me from screaming.

"Make one sound right now and you're dead" he whispered into my ears. Tears were pouring down my face; god knows how scared I was. He threw my on the floor--straddling me aggressively. He pinned my arms down and pulled down my pants and my panties.

"This won't hurt one bit" he smirked.

----

I had lain in a fetal position on the floor, I was taking time to process what had happened to me, I pulled my pants up and began walking back into the tour bus. By the time I got there everyone had left. Everyone looked sound asleep, perfect. I grabbed my suitcase and pulled it into the bathroom quickly. A wave of depression hit me like a tidal wave. I searched my pocket for my razor blade--as soon as I found it i slid it across my wrists and thighs.

I wasn't done, I grabbed a bottle of vodka and chugged it down quickly. All my emotions were numb....just for a little while.