A Summer to Remember

Please don't take this out on me

June soon came to a close as we entered the month of July. I hadn't told Tony about me being raped or the fact that I've gone back to doing heavy narcotics and drugs. As a matter of fact, I haven't told anyone about it. I usually wear sweaters or long sleeves to cover my scars.

I stepped out of my bunk bed not bothering to change out of my night wear and walked into the kitchen; Tony, Mike, Jaime, and Vic were debating on which Mexican Actress looked hotter. Once Tony saw me he tried to hug and kiss me but I pushed him away awkwardly. It really was too early for anyone to touch me, I felt dirty although I was clean.

"What's wrong" he asked with concern in his face. "I mean you never hug me, for the past month you haven't even looked at me, what's wrong Vick."

"N-nothing" I replied trying to sound normal although I was bound to break down in tears at any second.

He sent me a disapproving glance before shooing the boys to the other room. "Are you cutting yourself."

That did it, I sobbed harder then i ever did, I can't take all of the suspense anymore. I felt so dirty so unclean, yeah I know I've given blowjobs to strangers, or flashed various men but they weren't Tony. He's been there for me when no one was.

"I-I was r-r-raped last month" I tried to say but was sobbing harder than I thought. I felt Tony tense up, his fist clench, and his blood boil.

"Who did this to you" he whispered

"I don't know. He was wearing a gray hoodie and that's all I could make up of it."

He sighed before rubbing my spine. I tensed up at first but relaxed. "Vicky I wish you told me earlier. Sure it wouldn't stop the pain from going away but I wish I could've done something."

"I'm sor-"

"Sh babe, I understand. " he said pulling me into a warm hug.

"Tell you what. You and me can just cuddle in the living room and watch re-runs of star wars."

My frown soon vanished into a smile. "With ice cream?"

"With ice cream" he smiled back at me and pecked me in the lips quickly.

God why was i so lucky? He made the pain go away...just for a little while.

-----

Mike's POV.

We all sat on the couch watching re-runs of Star Wars. Tony and Vicky were cuddled up together smiling and debating. I was next to Natalie whose eyes were glued to the TV with a cigarette in her mouth.

I manage to snake my hand around her waist and rub her inner thighs slowly. She had a blanket crept over her so it made it easier for us not to get caught. I like Natalie but I loved her sex more.

"Don't get the whole point of Star Wars" Jaime pouted while playing with Tina's stretched lobes.

"Let's play truth or dare" Vicky asked.

"This outta be interesting" Vic rolled his eyes

He was right.