A Summer to Remember

Confessions

Vicky's POV.

"Okay, this is how the game goes" Tina began. we all sat in the middle of the Tour Bus living room; Indian Style. "We're going to confess our deepest secrets. oh and what happens here stays with us, no gossiping type shit okay?"

We all nodded at what seemed like a game of truth or dare, only turned out to be a game of confessions. "Vic you start."

He took a swig out of his beer before nodding. "Well, growing up wasn't easy. the only thing that kept me sane was my guitar and notepad to write lyrics. I was constantly picked on in school so I referred to the blade to make everything go numb. But believe it or not Mike influenced me to stop and told me that it gets better and that you shouldn't be doing that to yourself so I did. Thanks Mike."

Mike smiled confidently, Wow who would've known Vic had been through all of that.

"wow dude, Mike you're so inspirational" Tina said sarcastically only to get flicked off by Mike. She smirked it off and pointed to Jaime.

"You're next Mexicano"

He smiled nervously showing his deep dimples; he rubbed his spiked hair back. "Well my high school year wasn't too great. I had sex with girls my freshman year and-"

"Dude" Tony interrupted with a disturbed look on his face.
We all laughed including Jaime.

"What you said deepest secret" Jaime threw his hands up in defense.

"Continue" Tina encouraged growing a much tighter grip on her bottle of whiskey.

"So yeah, one night on my senior year. My friends decided to throw a house party at my house. My parents were out of town and I was a sad drunk. So fast forward to the party, we all had a good time and this girl was feeling me so I had sex with her in my parent's bed. In between sex she tells me that she has an STD-"

I immediately spat out my drink and laughed so hard that my face turned red. Tony tried his best to keep a straight face but failed epically; then it turned into an eruption of laughter.

"I-I-I'm sorry but-" I couldn't even continue my sentence due to all the laughing. Once it died down we told him to continue--Jaime was now crimson from laughing but he did continue.

"So once my parents found out; they kicked me out of the house and I was homeless for about three days until Vic found me playing guitar with one string. My life hasn't been the same ever since."

"Aw Fuentes save lives" Natalie cooed while pinching Vic's cheeks--he blushed before taking another swig at his beer. "Yeah yeah whatever whose next?"

"I'll go" Tina volunteered.

"My mother was an abusive drunk, and so was my father. I ran away from home both broke and worthless. So at the age of 17 I walked the same path as my mother into doing drugs and even went into the pornography industry just to get some sort of money. I met Natalie doing the same thing so we decided to quit and do our own thing and that's drugs, stealing money, and having sex. We met Vicky parked by some gas station and she looked lost so we took her under our wing."

"Yeah it was a bad idea" Tony snapped; his words stung like acid causing me to melt; the whole room became dead quiet.

"What's that supposed to mean" Natalie challenged tilting her head to the side.

"Oh I don't know, she's hooked on drugs?"

"Well we didn't make her addicted to anything, Tina didn't add the part where we found her with a fucking razor blade held against her wrist" Natalie shot back. "AND THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TOO BUSY TO REALIZE HOW WORTHLESS YOU MAKE HER FEEL CAUSE YOU'RE SO BUSY WITH THIS BAND. BULLSHIT TONY."

I shot up from the floor with hot tears pouring down my eyes and stormed into the bathroom. This summer was supposed to be happy; and suddenly it became a huge plot twists made up off an angry boyfriend and bickering friendships. I can't take this anymore..

To the point where I wanna end my life.

---
Natalie's POV

The room became quiet, Tina punched me across the face which caused my lip to bleed.

"You weren't supposed to mention that you fuck" She hissed.

"Whatever, I'm tired of Turtle making us the bad guy!"

Tony rolled his eyes before going to check on Vicky leaving us with Jaime, Mike and Vic; stunned.

"IM sorry" I mouthed to Mike. He simply nodded in understanding.

"When is he ever going to like us?" I asked with frustration beginning to set in. "I mean what did I do?"

"Give him some time. He'll come around" Vic reassured "he was just hoping for some alone time with Vicky. He wasn't expecting you here"

Tina sighed before pulling out a cigarette and smoking it casually.

"You know that stuff kills you" Vic asked.

Tina let out a scoff before replying. "Do you know some people rather die then keep living?"

That kept me thinking all night.