Status: idek lol

I Don't Want To Leave Without You Buried By My Side.

Synopsis

Vic Fuentes hurts himself. He'd never tell anyone, because he can't cause anymore distress to the ones he loves. Ever since his father committed suicide, he was placed under the pressure of becoming the father figure in his small family, and was forced to leave school to support his family. His mother, a homophobic alcoholic, shows hatred towards Vic because of his sexuality. Vic also covers up his brother Mike's marijuana addiction. He believes he is at fault for his father's death, so the pressure on him is pushing Vic to a breaking point. His only coping mechanism is to cut himself.

The only thing that's keeping him alive is his boyfriend, Kellin. Kellin knows that Vic used to self harm, but he has no idea that Vic still does. Vic is scared he'd hurt his boyfriend, and he doesn't want Kellin to get angry at Vic if he found out. He loves Kellin too much to cause him pain.

Kellin Quinn has always had a rough family life. His mother left the family only a few years ago, because her husband had cheated on her, and abused Kellin when he was young. Now, Kellin still lives with his father, who is non-abusive most of the time, but always brings home new women. Kellin escapes the trauma in his life through drugs, though he stopped for his boyfriend. Kellin has become dependent on Vic, for he is the only one who seems to understand him. He tells him everything, except one secret that Kellin thinks isn't so big: Kellin is beginning to use cocaine again.

The two boyfriends are both hiding some dark secrets from each other. They're terrified to tell one another, because they do not want their outside issues to intervene into their relationship. In reality, both boys are depending on each other to keep breathing in this world that they hate so much.

They just don't know it about each other yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi chapter one will be up soon<3<3<3
buttney