Torn Between Both Good & Bad

Torn Between both Good & Bad*Part1*

For her up and coming birthday, Bri got to thinking about what she wanted to do exactly. She came up with a weekend in Italy and it seemed perfect to her, she always wanted to go too. Bri had everything packed mostly clothes and the only connection to her past or family’s past; a picture. All she remembers is this soldier coming up to her a long time ago when she was much younger and he asked of one simple thing. Soldier:” Whitlock?” The moment Bri heard that name, her face just drained. He handed her the picture of this beautiful young man, a man with the most cutest crooked smile and matching wavy or curly hair. When she looked back up to say something, the soldier was gone. Bri didn’t understand at all, why would a soldier find her and ask if she was a Whitlock, then give her some picture of some man she doesn’t even know or remember. The Whitlock name haunts her, yes she’s a Whitlock, in fact she’s Amberia Jasmine Whitlock but there’s nothing to it, it’s simply that a name. Bri had everything all set and now she’s on her way to Italy. When she had arrived, she found a nice quaint little place to stay while she’d spend the weekend and when she wanted to go explore the town instead of leaving her things there, she opted to take them.
Bri has been walking for a while, almost an hour and a half and loving every detail her eyes soak in but as she reached the heart of the city, she noticed someone following her. Bri decides to remain level headed and calm about it, she continued to walk around. All of a sudden she was pushed down an alley and her head hit the wall hard, making her black out. “Ugh, come on Jazz, snap out of it. Don’t stay in the dark, even if you can’t hear anything at least be able to see something,” Bri. She kept telling herself subconsciously. Bri snapped out of it, her head pounding in her ears and she looked around, all she saw was a dark figure at first, she made herself focus and saw a pair of bright red eyes. Before she knew it he had clamped down, teeth and all on her shoulder. Bri kept kicking, screaming, punching, clawing just anything she could get to get him off of her. It worked, she was able to get away a little before this unbearable burning pain became of her, she could hardly move. Bri thought it was strange, before she knew it the burning sensation stopped. Her mind was still clouded from hitting it and she was confused. All she knew were two things, the first is that she was extremely tired all of a sudden, and the second was that she felt like she was being carried. When she woke up later she was in some strange, rather huge chamber of a room. Bri began moving, she tried to remember the events leading to why she was there, but she couldn’t. The last thing she remembered was arriving in Italy. Bri looked around this room she was in and saw her belongings. She didn’t know what to do, she wanted to run but where to was the main problem with that idea. She just sat there in the bed, pillows behind her back up against the headboard and her knees up to her chest holding them and looking scared out of her mind. Her eyes became shifty as she scanned the room, and she herself was beginning to shake, looking completely petrified especially when she heard the door open. In walks a man with very pale skin, he seemed to just glide into the room, he had his hands cupped together in each other, he had long black hair that looks shiny and also had those red eyes. He glides in staring at Bri but a faint smile touched his lips. Bri looked at him confused, scared and also curious, the man strolled over to the bed sitting at the end of it looking at her closely. Man:” Child, what is your name?” Bri’s brows creased looking at him confused still, but she began to shake more, petrified but didn’t know why still. Bri:” I’m…I’m not a child.”