Torn Between Both Good & Bad

Torn Between both Good & Bad*Part 2*

Man:” You’re not a child, but you look so young. How old are you my dear?” Bri:” I will, well I just turned twenty a few hours ago I think.” Man:” Ah, I see. Can you tell me, what your name is or what you like to be called?” Bri:” I am just Bri. Um…I don’t know why I’m here or how I even got here.” he nodded and she noticed that his nostrils flared but she didn’t know or understand why. Man:” Could you tell us what you do remember from today?” Bri began calming down a moment, she kept her eyes closed and mentally told herself to calm down. Bri:” I remember deciding that I wanted to have my birthday here with a weekend in Italy. I got here, found a nice little place where I could stay and decided to explore the city. As I got to the heart of the city I noticed someone following me, I kept calm and relaxed but was then pushed down some alley. My head must’ve hit the wall because that’s all I remember sir.” Aro:” My name is Aro my dear Bri, and these are my brothers Caius and Marcus (he pointed to the other two that entered the room a moment ago). You get some rest now my dear and we’ll see what comes next.” Bri looked at him curiously tilting her head from side to side. She got courageous and extended her hand to him, he smiled and took hers in his placing his other hand on top.
When Aro let go of her hand she smiled, Bri:” Thank you sir, as well as your brothers for allowing me to rest here.” Aro nodded, both Caius and Marcus following him out. When the chamber doors were closed behind them, Caius looked at Aro. Caius:” Well, what did you see?” Aro:” I saw that her brother was an army soldier but she doesn’t know who he is, only has a picture of what he looks like. She remembers a little but honestly doesn’t remember what happened to her earlier. I saw when she was pushed down the alley, she did black out, the only thing she remembers is the red eyes. I saw how scared she was, in fact she was petrified when she woke up.” Caius:” So what are we going to do about her, she’s still a human among us…” Aro:” Ah yes, that’s the question at hand. We will let her stay, I want to know who attacked her. Who brought her here, do we know?” They shook their heads at Aro, Aro:” Jane.” Jane appeared at his right, and he looked at her with a faint smile. Aro:” Find out who brought Bri here.” Jane:” Bri sir?” Aro:” The human in these chambers here my dear. She was brought here sometime earlier but I don’t know who brought her here. Now go.” she nodded and was gone from sight, Aro and his brothers retired to their chambers.
Bri looked around the chambers, she got up and began looking around. “Hmm, I wonder why I can’t remember what happened to me? It’s strange, and I’m starting to feel funny,” Bri. She got back into the bed and began falling asleep, as she slept she felt that burning feeling she felt earlier and became scared again. Bri:” No…No please, leave me alone. Oh my it burns!” Aro could hear her, within a minute he was already there in her chambers. “She’s having a nightmare about what happened earlier to her. I wonder if I touch her hand, if I’ll see it too? I know it’s worth a shot,” Aro. He hesitated at first, but then reached out and touched her hand, he saw everything from earlier. He at least got to see who her attacker was, he just couldn’t make out who her savior was. Aro left to inform Felix and Demetri, Aro:” Demetri, Felix…(the both stand before him). Kade was the attacker to the human we have here. Take care of him please.” Felix gave Aro a nod, turned and left while Demetri stood there and hesitated. Aro:” What is it Demetri?” Demetri:” I brought that girl here sir.” Aro(intrigued):” You did. Follow.” Aro sent another guard along with Felix while Demetri followed Aro to his chambers. Aro sat on his throne looking at Demetri, he nodded for Demetri to start talking. Demetri:” I was out hunting and caught her scent, so I followed her and found her. I saw Kade following her too and he seemed erratic so I continued to follow them. She saw Kade following her but kept walking remaining calm and level headed. He pushed her down the alley and she did in fact hit her head on the wall of a building. She seemed to fight to regain her sight where and did everything she could to get away from him like clawing, kicking, punching. She did manage to get away a little before he got her again and bit her shoulder. I scared him off where he ran away sir, I’m shocked he always seemed more in control.” When Aro heard that she was bitten by Kade, he was up from his thrown and standing in front of Demetri who extended his hand for Aro. Aro:” Oh my. I need to see for myself, before I decided anything farther.”
Aro goes back to Bri’s chambers and gently moves her shirt to see her shoulder. He saw it…a crescent shaped scar on her left shoulder, it seemed to puzzle him though. As he returned to his chambers, Marcus and Caius were looking at him waiting for him to verify that she was bitten. Aro:” Until we find Kade Bri is to remain here. And it seems to me that I must contact and old friend.” Caius went to say something but the look in Aro’s eyes he knew better then go against what Aro had suggested. Aro:” Demetri, I would like for you to stay near her at all times.” Demetri didn’t want to disobey Aro but he couldn’t be near her. Demetri:” I can’t sir.” Aro:” What is it my boy?” Demetri:” I want her but I don’t want to harm her in any way.” Aro was curious, Aro:” How have you been able to tolerate her scent thus far?” Demetri:” I have been staying outside, keeping my thirst in check. I’ve actually been over eating so I don’t want her. Plus I hold my breath as well when I’m here.” Aro:” I see. Continue to do so for now, I shall inform you otherwise or you inform me if you can’t take being around her anymore.” Demetri nodded, he bowed his head and left.