Torn Between Both Good & Bad

Torn Between both Good & Bad*Part 3*

Aro called in their secretary and told her to send his friend Carlisle a message inviting him for a visit. Aro had Jane check in on Bri when morning came. When Bri awoke in the morning she simply stretched out and looked around again as some of what happened slowly was coming back to her. She heard the doors open and saw a young blond girl walk in. When Bri saw the red eyes she remembered the nightmare that she realized wasn’t a nightmare but what happened. Bri grabbed the blanket clutching it to herself, shaking a little. Jane:” How do you feel today?” Bri:” I-I-I feel fine. Wh-who are you?” Jane:” I’m Jane, Aro asked me to check in on you. Do you need anything?” Bri:” No thank you. Do you think that I could leave and go shower though?” Jane:” I will run it by Aro. I will return shortly.” Bri nodded and the moment Jane left, Bri leaned over reaching for her bag. She grabbed the picture and left it on the stand by the bed, “I hope to find you one day and find out exactly who you are. But I have this feeling that I won’t because I’ll never leave here,” Bri. Jane returned to the chambers about twenty minutes later, Jane:” Aro has informed me that he’d like for you to say a while longer. He wants to make sure that you don’t have anymore problems with whoever attacked you. You’re more then welcome to the showers here, if there’s anything else just say my name.” Bri nodded, Bri:” Thank you Jane!” Jane stopped for a moment when Bri said that, then left. Bri went into her bag grabbing clothes and her body wash, she went and showered (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=65936044) grabbing her brush and did her hair. When she was done all of that as well as putting her clothes back into the bag, she sat back on the bed. “I don’t know what to do,” Bri. There was a knock on the door and Aro entered, he closed the doors behind him, gliding right over to the bed and sat on the end. Aro:” Do you remember what happened yet, my dear?” She looked at him, then looked around the room as if there were someone there that might hear, then looked back at Aro nodding. Aro:” Can you please tell me, or at least let me see?” Bri looked at him confused yet curiously, she told him what happened and when she got to the part where her attacker bit her, she paused looking around again. Bri:” It was rather strange sir, my attacker bit me on my shoulder and when I managed to get away before my savior saved me, I felt this unbearable burning sensation. It felt like it was going to last forever but it actually stopped not much after it started.”
Aro nodded, Aro:” I have a friend coming to check on you since your attacker bit you. Don’t worry, he’s a doctor.” “I want to ask, to ask why his eyes are red and his skin so ice cold but I feel that if it’s something I don’t need to know then well, I don’t need to know,” Bri. She saw Aro glance at her picture, Bri:” I’m related to him somehow. A soldier gave it to me when I was younger, no one exactly told me anything about him or why that soldier gave it to me. I don’t know who he is, if he’s a cousin, an uncle or anything.” Aro:” Then how do you know you’re related to him?” Bri looked around again only this time more nervously, Bri:” I know for two reasons. One I can feel it, that I’m connected to him somehow some way and two also when the soldier gave it to me. He simply asked my last name that I don’t ever use, then gave me the picture.” Aro seemed rather intrigued, Aro:” Why, what’s your last name?” Bri looked at him shocked that he asked, she shook her head no, which he nodded and understood. Aro got up, gliding back towards the doors, Aro:” My friend should be here soon, and I need to eat. Excuse me my dear.” She nodded, stood and bowed to be polite which he thought was very thoughtful of her. Soon Aro’s friend arrived, Carlisle:” Aro my dear friend, I was rather surprised you asked me to come visit. I feel there is more to this visit though.” Aro nodded, Aro:” I have a human here, she was bitten by an untamed newborn that I had taken care of. The reason I sent for you is the fact that she’s still that, a Human. She has the bite mark and no one touched her except Demetri to bring her here.” Carlisle:” Fascinating. May I see her?” Aro nodded, he glided towards the chambers with Carlisle following not far behind him. Aro opened the doors and went in, Aro:” Bri my dear, this is my friend Carlisle, the doctor I was telling you about.” He announced that he’ll leave them alone, and left closing the door behind him. Carlisle stuck his hand out for Bri, she was glad and quickly accepted it. He saw her put the picture back down on the table beside the bed and when he saw it he saw that it was Jasper, it made him curious. Carlisle:” I’m just going to tive you a check up, then speak with Aro. Ok?” She nodded and let him do what he had to do, Brie realized that it was easier to relax and feel relaxed around him. Bri:” Um Carlisle?” He looked at her with this sweet, kind and also gentle smile, Bri:” Why are both you and Aro so cold?” He looked at her with a guarded look, he told her that for him he’s always cold, that doctor’s hands are what they’re known for, but he’s not sure about Aro. Carlisle:” Since we’re asking questions, what’s with the picture if you don’t mind my asking that is?” She told him the same story she had told to Aro, only she mentioned her full name to him. Bri:” I’m trying to find anything about him out, but haven’t exactly gotten the opportunity to being searching. I just know he has to be family, I can feel it, plus the name. That was actually my plan, come here for my birthday and while I was here, I’d see if anyone knew him or knew anything about him. I know it was a long shot, but then I’d just try a different place, and keep trying to find anything about him.” Carlisle nodded, Carlisle:” I will go speak with Aro, if I don’t get the chance to see you again…It was very nice to make your acquaintance my dear Bri.” Again they shook hands, and she sat there and watched as he left the room…
Carlisle Speaks with Aro:
Carlisle went straight to Aro’s chambers, Carlisle:” Aro, may I have a moment with you?” Aro:” What is it my friend?” Carlisle:” It’s going to take some time with the blood results, even if I do them myself but she seems healthy, a perfect human which is fascinating. She looks fine and seems fine other then the mark on her shoulder. Why is she still here and what happened?” Aro:” Demetri saw Kade attack her, she was bitten which she says the burning feeling though she thought it’d last forever, soon stopped long after it began. Demetri brought her here but can’t go near her since he wants her, but he’d rather not hurt her. I was going to have Jane leave her somewhere but that was when I found out that she had been bitten and sent for you. What do you suggest that I do?” Carlisle has never seen Aro like this before, he seems attached to Bri or intrigued by her. That’s why he hasn’t feasted on her or has let anyone else for that matter. Plus, Aro never asks anyone if they have an idea, or suggests anything. Carlisle:” How about she come with me? I can keep an eye on her and she find out about the man in the picture. It also gets her away from Demetri.” Aro thought for a moment and nodded, Aro:” I’d like to tell her and say goodbye as well.” Carlisle:” That’s ok. She asked how come we’re so cold, she wanted to ask more but bit her tongue, so she didn’t.” Aro:” Oh my, she wants to know about my eyes. That’s tricky, nothing’s more important then to retain our secret and keep it just that, a secret. (mentally debating to tell Bri or not) I give you permission to tell her what we are if it comes up again as long as you stress that it’s a secret which means she must keep it as well. She seems to be at ease around you, and she remembers what happened, she’ll probably have more questions.” Carlisle nodded following him back to Bri’s room. Aro walked in, Carlisle not too far behind, Aro:” Bri my dear, my friend Carlisle here would like to know if you’d like to go with him? He lives in a nice little town and he can give you the results to your blood test in person when they’re done.” Bri:” I’d like to but I’d like to start searching for the man in the pictures I have.” Carlisle:” I know and I can help with that. You see, the man in the picture is one of my sons that I’ve adopted.” Bri looked curiously at him, Bri:” Really, you know him! Oh I have to go. (she jumps up putting her things back into her bag and grabbing the picture) I can’t wait to meet him and find everything out about him that I possibly can.” She stopped for a moment and looked over at Aro, Bri:” Um, Aro sir. (He nodded smiling down at her) Thank you sir, for keeping me safe from my attacker and allowing me to stay here.” She bowed again but to both her as well as Carlisle’s surprise, a hug which made Carlisle rather uneasy and edgy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that the chapters aren't named, I couldn't think of any names for them at the time that I wrote them