Torn Between Both Good & Bad

Torn Between both Good & Bad*Part 5*

Carlisle comes out, Carlisle:” Where is she?” Emmett pointed in the direction and Carlisle looked. Carlisle:” Aro has sent a letter for you.” Bri was interested, she began climbing down and jumped landing in a patch of dirt, then followed Carlisle into the house. Emmett looked at where she landed and saw the indentations she made in the dirt, he smiled since he knew there was something special about her. When Emmett went into the house he saw Esme hand Bri the envelope and gave Esme a hug.
My Dear Bri, I hope you’re enjoying your time with Carlisle, and that he and his family are treating you well. Demetri is slowly gaining more and more control to tolerate being in a room with humans. I must say you are very special to be causing such strange thoughts in my people. I hope that you keep in touch, and again you may come back to Volterra whenever you decide to if you decide that is.
Bri couldn’t help but smile for some reason, she was about to ask for a pen and some paper when Edward brought it to her. She looked at him puzzled, Emmet smirked, Emmett:” Oh right, I forgot to tell you about Edward. He can read people’s minds.” Bri smiled at Emmett and shook her head, Alice:” Emmett, watch out because a pillow is coming your way!” With that Bri grabbed a pillow and threw it at Emmett laughing. Rosalie meanwhile, was glaring at her but Bri didn’t pay it much mind. She looked around at all of their glowing golden eyes smiling, as she wrote back.
Dear Aro, I hope I get the chance to one day thank Demetri for saving me, my savior or night in shinning armor. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to that, ever. And yes I’m enjoying myself and my time here so far, Carlisle and his family are very nice and make me smile all the time. Thank you as well sir, for allowing Carlisle to inform me about what you all are, and no I’m not frightened, in fact I’m rather excited! I will keep in touch when I can, thank you again for the offer.
She addressed it and sent it back, “I’d rather not let Aro know that Jasper is my brother, he doesn’t have to know anyways, or know what Jasper can do. Emmett is rather nice, cute too but better stay away or the vampiress will pounce,” Bri. She glanced at Edward who smirked, he shook his head and she knew he wouldn’t say anything. She fished her camera from her bag and discreetly began snapping pictures. Alice:” Amberia, would you like a tour?” Bri gave her a look when she heard Alice call her by her full first name, and she knew she wouldn’t win because Alice ignored her too. Alice took Bri’s hand and pulled her up to begin the tour, when they got to her room, Alice simply smiled. Alice:” Since Vampires don’t sleep, I’d like you to sleep in my room. Hmm, can I see your bag?” Bri was confused why she asked to see her bag, but handed Alice her bag anyway. Alice dumped it out onto the bed and looked at Bri’s clothes. Before she knew it Alice turned to her and smiled. Alice:” We fit into the same clothes, oh can I play make over with you?!” Bri:” Hmm you know, after the birthday weekend that I’ve had I’d love to feel pretty for a change.” Alice:” Amberia you’re beautiful, please don’t think other wise. Now, time to play!” Alice smiled, she went to her closet and looked through her clothes, she found the perfect outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66612473). Alice:” Here, and when you’re ready I’ll do your hair and make up. Question, can you walk in heels?” Bri nodded and was pushed into the bathroom to change, she put the dress on, and peaked her head out the door then came out. Alice smiled an ear to ear grin, Bri sat down while Alice zipped the back of the dress. She ran around the room grabbing different accessories and the shoes, then got to work on her hair. She did the make up and once the accessories were on as well as the shoes Alice stood back smiling. Alice:” So will you be fine sleeping in here?” Bri tilted her head sitting on Alice’s bed, biting her lip. Bri:” Yes, only if you keep me company until I fall asleep?” Alice smirked, Alice:” Is that it?” Bri nodded, Alice told her she’d love to. As they were about to leave the room, Bri stopped which made Alice look at her curiously. Bri:” I just wanted to say that I don’t quite remember my brother much before he left for the war but I’m glad the both of you found each other as well as found Carlisle. You all seem really happy and I know he’s proud of you all too.” Alice gave her a hug, Alice:” How do you know that?” Bri:” You know how people have a sixth sense, I do. I can sense how people feel sometimes, and Carlisle might be very modest but I know he’s very proud of his family!”
Alive went down the stairs first, Bri waiting at the top for Alice to introduce her. Alice:” Amberia let me do a makeover, so here she is! Amberia.” Bri began walking down the steps, Carlisle looked at her and had a sweet smile cross his face that she knew he meant it. When she came down the steps Carlisle pulled her into a hug, Carlisle:” Thank you!” Bri looked at him pretending to be confused, wanting to hear it from him. Carlisle:” For what you told to Alice. I am very proud of my family. I need to get the results of those blood tests back. Maybe it’ll answer some questions we all are wondering.” She smiled and gave him a hug again, Emmett came out of nowhere, Emmett(mumbled):” Whoa, someone can clean up very nice!” “Dam she’s hot!,” Emmett. Rosalie heard what he mumbled, Rose:” Emmett, really. You think the pretty little human cleans up very nice?” She stormed out, Rose:” I’m going hunting.” Bri(blushing):” I-I-I didn’t mean anything.” Edward:” Don’t worry, she’s not mad at you, but her mate sure is in trouble.” Edward glanced at Emmett who was still staring at Bri. Alice came back holding Bri’s camera, she took pictures of her and got some of Bri with Jasper as well. Jasper:” You look really beautiful Jazzie, simply beautiful.” Bri smiled and gave him a hug. Two days later Carlisle handed Bri a letter from Aro.
Dear Bri, I’m glad to hear still of your enjoyment with Carlisle and that he makes you smile. Demetri misses you but is still having a few struggles, but misses you more the less. I find it fascinating that you’re not even the least bit frightened of what we are. Would you explain why you find it exciting?
Although she hasn’t gotten to meet Demetri, knowing that he misses her made her smile. Bri:” Carlisle, do you have work at the hospital or anything that I could do? Don’t get me wrong, your house is wonderful, it’s just I’m too old for school and bored.” Carlisle:” You are, how old are you again?” Bri:” The day I arrived in Italy before you were called, I turned twenty.” Carlisle:” You look like you’re sixteen maybe seventeen or eighteen. I’m sure I can find something for you to do, or maybe Esme!” She smiled, thanked him and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen to write Aro back.
Dear Aro, I’m not sure how I feel about Demetri missing me when I haven’t met him yet. Why do you find it fascinating that I’m not scared of what you are? If you must know, I’m excited because I always knew that there were other things out there in this world. Plus I find it rather fascinating that you and your people can live off of human blood while Carlisle and his family survive off of animal blood. That even immortals can be different, but the red eyes are a little frightening if you must know. I will have to get used to them over time I guess. I’ve decided I’d like to stay here longer, Aro I have some issues to deal with and am curious…if you and those you surround yourself with drink human blood, why didn’t any of you try and drink mine? Why did I survive and why am I know a vampire or even dead? I’m still thinking that there’s something wrong with me, if a vampire can’t even kill me or turn me into a vampire…but what do I know. Until later Aro.
She left it on the table sealed, she got up and went outside. She saw a truck pull up and Edward get out, Edward:” Oh hi Bri, good you can meet my girlfriend Bella.” He helped Bella out of the truck and closed the door behind her. Edward:” Bella this is Bri, Bri this is my Bella!” Bella:” Oh so you’re Jasper’s sister!” Bri nodded nervously.