Torn Between Both Good & Bad

Torn Between both Good & Bad*Part 7*

Bri storms back to the house, still confused about the whole dirt thing and being able to manipulate or influence it. “Wonder if I can do that using water, or any other elements. I should try and find out,” Bri. Before she did she asked Esme where Carlisle was, since he wasn’t home she knew she couldn’t tell him. She snuck out into the woods, she sat cross legged on the ground wanting to know how she did what she did the other day. She scooped up some dirt into her hand, took a few deep breaths both relaxing and being at one with herself. When she opened her eyes, she twitched her right hand then began raising it and twisting it. Again she saw the dirt twist into a cyclone as it was raising up. “Hmm, I feel weird. I don’t know how to explain this,” Bri. She went to the ravine and climbed down into the water, she relaxed and wanted to see what she could do with the water. She had her hands face palms up, then slowly began raising them. She repeated it and very slowly she saw the water rise before her eyes. “I need to keep myself calm/relaxed and keep practicing these things. I want to see what I can really do then,” Bri. She smiled to herself, climbed up the ravine and walked back to the Cullens house. Esme:” Oh my, why are you wet Bri?” Bri:” Oh um, I fell into the ravine. I’m fine though mom, don’t worry.” Esme:” Wait, did you just call me mom?” Bri:” Um ya, the better times that I remember of my mom, you remind me of her.” Esme smiled and pulled Bri into a hug, Esme:” Carlisle’s back honey, if you’re looking for him.” Bri nodded, she ran upstairs, hesitating deciding if she should change first or go talk to Carlisle. She went to his study, knocked on the door waiting for his voice to say that she can come in. She walked in closing the door behind her, looking at him a little nervously. Bri:” Carlisle, I think something’s happening.” Carlisle looked up from his desk , he asked her too sit but she politely declined. Carlisle:” What do you mean something’s happening?” Bri:” I feel strange but that’s not it. Can I show you something?” He nodded, she asked him to follow her and they went into the bathroom where Bri closed the door behind the both of them and filled the tub with a little bit of water. She took a few small breaths with her eyes closed, then she began to manipulate the water raising it out of the bathtub. She slowly let it go back down to it’s original form before she began to lift the water up with both hands. When she let it go again, she drained the water and looked up at him silently. Bri:” I didn’t think I’d be able to do it, but it all started with dirt.” Carlisle smiled, he was fascinated which she knew and could tell. Carlisle:” I’m glad that you came to me with this. I’m troubled though (Bri looked at him confused) I got your blood work back and it doesn’t show anything. It shows the venom inside you, but what’s surprising is that you’re still very human since it’s only a small amount of venom that’s inside you. I don’t understand, you’re human through and through. No vampire venom slowly taking over at the moment, no indications of the werewolf gene nor being half of anything as well as another thing. I will keep monitoring you and checking your blood again if anything chances, I trust that you will keep me informed on how you’re feeling?” Bri nodded, he sensed that she was curious about something, so he waited. Bri:” Wait, so not only are vampires real but werewolves are as well?” Carlisle knows that the treaty forbids him to inform those that don’t know of werewolves existence to keep it that way like they are about they’re own existence. Carlisle:” I’m not sure, whatever your mind is telling you then maybe or maybe not. I’ve not seen any except in the movies, so I can’t tell you.”
Bri left the study and went back downstairs, Bella:” Bri, hey!” Bri stopped in her tracks, still in her mind and trying to sort things out. Bella went over to her and gave her a hug, Bella:” I was wondering if you want to spend the day together hanging out? Maybe I could take you down to La Push so you can see how beautiful it is, or something.” Bri:” Um ya sure, maybe it’ll do me some good and I can stay out of my mind for a while.” (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67520145) Bella grabbed her hand and they both ran out to the truck. They laughed, enjoying each other’s company the whole way there. Bella:” Since this is Quileute territory or reservation, maybe we’ll be able to see Jake or some of his friends.” Bri turned to her, confused written all over her face. Bella:” Jacob is an old childhood friend of mine. He’s great, really nice, polite and his father’s friends with Charlie!” Bri nodded, she managed to grab her camera before they left in case she’d like to take some nice pictures of the beach. Once they got there, Bri looked around and then slowly got out of the truck. It felt warmer then it was when they were back at the Cullens house. She handed Bella the camera for a moment and took her shoes off, she ran along the beach beginning to do some back flips. She ran back over to Bella and took the camera back, Bri saw this group of guys and two woman approaching and she looked nervously at Bella. Bella turned and saw Jake, Sam and the rest of the back walking along the beach with Emily. Bella:” Oh that’s just Jacob, and the rest of his friends.” Bri began getting nervous, the pack stopped in front of them. Sam staring at Bri examining her like a piece of meat or that’s what she felt like. He looked at Bella who seemed to know what he was implying, she shook her head no. Bella:” Ah Sam, could I speak with you for a moment?” Sam nodded, he kissed Emily before walking away with Bella. Bella:” Her name is Bri and she’s staying at the Cullens. Carlisle has been keeping an eye on her for a friend from Italy after a Vampire there attacked and bit her. That’s why she’s with the Cullens, because she’s still human despite being bitten.” Sam:” I’d like to see for myself. Could you please call her over here?” Bella:” Bri can you come here for a minute. I’d like to show that cool scar that you have.” Bri looked at her skeptically but went over, Bri:” This is the only time ok. I don’t want to become some circus freak that’s put on display.” Bella nodded and Bri moved her shirt so that Sam could see the scar. Sam:” Why are you so nervous?” Bri:” Because my sixth sense and the feeling that I got from the other girl over there.” Bella:” Leah, what’re you sensing from Leah?” Bella went over to Leah when Bri walked away, she glanced at Leah tilting her head. When she gently brushed her arm she pulled her own back. Bri:” Pure sadness, heartbroken. She’s heartbroken over something Sam did, yet she’s happy that her cousin found her true love and is happy.” Bella & Jake(mumbled):” Whoa!” Sam looked at Bri confused, Sam:” How’d you do that?” Bri:” Like I said, my sixth sense. I’ve always been able to tell how people truly feel ever since I was younger, but it’s strange. Since I was bitten by the vampire (Jake and the rest of the pack looked at Sam who shook his head no) it’s gotten a lot stronger.” Sam:” Well Bri, it’s nice to meet you. This is my fiancée Emily, you know her cousin Leah, this is her brother Seth, that’s Jared, Quil, Paul, Embry and Jacob.” Bri politely extended her hand to them all and shook their hands, Seth shyly asked for a hug, she smiled and accepted. Bella noticed that she couldn’t bring herself to look Jake in the eye when she went to shake his hand.
They all scattered along the beach, Bri took some pictures when they were having fun. Bella:” Why not take some with Jake and Seth. I’m sure they’d be happy to?” Bri shook her head no, Bella holding the camera so Bri could do some more flips. Bella saw Paul and Jake watching Bri, she smiled and walked over to them. Paul:” We’re sure it wasn’t one of the Cullens who bit her?” Bella:” Edward didn’t tell me much, but Bri told me. She treated herself to a weekend in Italy for her twentieth birthday. That same day she gets there a vampire attacks her then bites her, one of the other vampires in the area heard and saw it and scared the newborn away. He saved her by taking her to the leader of his coven if you will, and when he found out that she was bitten he sent for Carlisle. I’m surprised that she made it out of there alive though since those vampires she was with are the ones that feast on humans. So Carlisle told them that he’ll keep an eye on her and give her the results of her blood results. Carlisle finds it very fascinating that she’s still human after being bitten, he can’t understand why she didn’t die, or become one of them. He also brought her here because we found out that Jasper’s her older brother.” Jake:” Wow, she went through a lot that weekend of her birthday. I still think there’s something about her we just don’t know yet.” Bella nodded, she told them that if they talk to her not to feel sorry for her or she won’t talk to them. Paul:” Why’s that?” Bella:” She feels sorry for herself enough, she doesn’t like when others feel sorry for her.” Paul nodded, he went over to her and she looked up from where she was sitting. Paul:” Mind if I sit here?” Bri:” No I don’t, please do sit.” They seemed to be talking and getting along great for a while, but then came the shouting. Paul:” Well, maybe it’s your own fault for all of it.” Bri:” My own fault, are you serious? How can you say it’s my fault. What, you think that people just go around yelling; I want to be bitten by a vampire or I want to be made a meal of? I didn’t ask for this and I don’t think anyone else would either.” As Bri grew more and more angry, the wind began to whip by in bursts especially when she threw her hands about which way an that. Bella put it together however, Sam went and grabbed Paul telling him to leave her alone and walk away or go back to the house. Bella meanwhile went over to Bri and just looked at her. Bri closed her eyes and began calming down, Bella:” Maybe we should head back to the Cullens, or go to my house to relax.” Bri knew that if she went back to the Cullens, jasper would make her calm down then they’d want to know what the hell happened. “I don’t want any of the family to know that I can influence Water, Earth and now Air. That was strange and I know that Bella is smart enough to put it together. They really are like family and like my family too. I’ve always wanted a family where the parents don’t harp on you and blame you for every little thing. I really like it,” Bri. Bella brought Bri to her house to give her some time to calm down, and showed her around the house.
When they went back to the Cullens, Edward already knew of course. Edward:” So how was the beach?” Bella:” Oh ah, it was good. Had a good time, ran into Jake and the gang.” Edward:” So nothing unusual happened?” Bri:” Ugh, you already know Edward, so quit asking.” Carlisle looked at her, Carlisle:” Everything ok, Bri?” Bri got up and went outside, “Edward please inform the family that I’d like them to follow me outside please,” Bri. He told everyone and they went outside following her. Bri:” Can someone please make me made?” Rosalie:” How do we know that you were even bitten, for all we know you and Carlisle planned this whole thing and are working together.” Bri could feel herself getting mad, as she moved her hands the wind began to pick up and whip around Rosalie. Carlisle stood there watching intently, Bri decided to climb up the tree nearest her and jump off. When she landed and punched the dirt there was a gaping whole where she had just punched. She went and stood by the small river near her and went to see what she could do. Jasper:” Earth, wind and water. You can manipulate the elements, how about fire?” Bri shrugged and said that she’s not sure and hasn’t tried yet. Bri:” Ah Carlisle, if I were to get bitten by another vampire, do you think the same thing would happen?” Carlisle:” I’m not sure. Come inside, let me see if anything has changed.” Bri nodded and followed after Carlisle inside.