Status: Completed n May 6th, 2013, 10:04 PM THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

My ***ed up Bachelor Party

Chapter 4~Bandaid Technique

~Danny~

Are you ready? I mouthed to Matt, who looked a little pale in the face.

Not really, but... let's get it over with. Bandaid Technique, right? Just rip it off.

I won't tell a soul if you don't want to. I already told Theresa, but she won't tell a soul. Undead or otherwise.

Yeah. The truth has been nipping at my ass since you joined the band.

Has it?

Yeah. I've been wanting to tell someone, but I wasn't sure if you would want that. So I buried it. Until now.

I told Theresa, but then again, it was her idea.

It was?

Yeah. She accepts it. But I didn't say it was you. I just said it got it out of my system.

Okay.

You ready? I asked again.

Matt went just a smidge paler. He looked me in the eye. Yes.

We nodded at each other, then looked at our friends, who patiently waited while we sorted everything out.

"You ready to confess?" They all said in unison.

"Yes," we said together.

"So where'd-"

"Jordan. Let me tell the story. Then I'll switch it out to Matt. Okay, you two?" I said.

Matt nodded, and Jordan looked shocked at my tiny outburst. I hated when he dictated things. He was a dick that way. But it wasn't horrible, like some people I know.

"Will you tell us?" George asked.

"Danny boy, you say it." Matt, you fucker.

"Fine, Matty boy," I said with a small shoulder shove. Everyone looked at me expectantly.

I breathed out a breath of nervous air. Here goes nothing. "Matt and I fucked at my bachelor party."
♠ ♠ ♠
NO FUCKING WAY! Did you suck each others'-

NO I'M SOOOOOO- fuck it. Did you guys suck each others' cocks? Did it taste good? Will you share with-

NOW I AM SOOOOOOO KIDDING! LOL.

P.S., just so everybody knows, and I hope you don't feel offended/scared/worried/or disgusted, but I'm bisexual. THERE! I SAID IT! Happy now? Seriously, I'm not trying to sound weird, but you know, just FYI. In case you were wondering. Please don't hate me, I'm just being honest. Thank you for understanding! :)

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!