Status: Completed n May 6th, 2013, 10:04 PM THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

My ***ed up Bachelor Party

Chapter 6~Special Nipple Pulling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback, 2005~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shut the door behind me. Theresa said she wanted to talk to me about something before we got married(still weird for me to think I'm about to be a husband), even if it held bad luck.

She said was gonna be in the living room(we were already living together), but I didn't see her. She was either in the bedroom, late, or using the restroom. She wasn't in the bedroom, I knew that much. She wasn't late, because her car was here. She could be in the bathroom, but it to would have been obvious. So where could she be...

"Babe! I'm in the kitchen!" Theresa shouted, as if reading my mind. Like always.

I walked into the kitchen, smelling something delicious. Mmmm, the kitchen was always my favorite room in the whole house, especially if Theresa was cooking. I loved her cooking, like I love everything else about her. Well, other than the bedroom, but thats' another topic for another time.

I creapted up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, making her jump.

"Daniel! Don't scare me like that!" Theresa said, turning around in the small circle of my arms.

I leaned down(she was shorter than me) and kissed her lips. She fell into my gesture, the curves of her lips meeting and matching mine. I came this close to stripping her of her clothes when something went POP! behind her. We both jumped.

"Daniel, you're distracting me," Theresa said matter-a-factly. She turned around to tend to the...

"Mm-mm-m, you know I love chicken," I said, leaning my chin on her left shoulder. She was dipping the already cooked chicken in a red-orange juice, which I guessed was hot sauce. I smelled the ranch, and was a bit disappointed. I loved hot foods, but Theresa couldn't take hot stuff. Well, other than me. But even that was a stretch.

I rubbed her stomach as a thought came to me. "Wait, you only cook hot chicken if theres' something big going on, like a football game... what'd you do?" I joked.

"I," she started. Her black hair kinda bounced as she went to the fridge to get something. "Am making you make the salad." She handed me the lettuce, tomamtos, and shredded cheese. "Now get your fine, sexy ass to work. By the way, thank you for not bringing your 'boyfriends' to the house. They always leave a mess."

I was speechless. But I smlied. Theresa always had a way of things. Even as I was making the salad(which would have bits of chicken, unsauced), I kept stealing looks at her. For the first few times, all I got a look at was her backside. I didn't mind, Theresa had a great ass.

The next few times we caught each others' eyes. No matter how old I get, Theresas' stare would send me to heaven. I felt like a school boy who had his first real crush. I did my best to flex my muscles as I did what I had to do. I made her giggle a few times. I did a Hulkamania pose when she turned around, making her laugh.

"What in the world are you doing?" She asked between fits of laughter.

"Danielamania is runnin' wild like its' never ran before!" I said in my best Hulk Hogan impressionist voice. Theresa giggled harder. I loved it when she smiled.

I ran up a short distance to her and grabbed her waist, then I twirled her around like a princess at a ball. Minus the missing shoe.

I placed her back on the ground, our lips connected once again.

Theresa pulled back, and I gave my best frownie face. "After dinner," was all she said as she walked back to tend to the last two pieces of chicken.

I thought for a few seconds. "Promise?" My voice was pitched up a little.

Theresa turned around. All she did was wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theresa laid her head against my bare chest, her breathing heavy.

"Daniel-"

~

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! No detail? That's bogus!" Dylan threw a piece of popcorn at me, but I caught it in my mouth.

"Do you want me to finish the story or not?" I asked after I swallowed the popcorn. Dylan was the only person I knew who never, EVER burnt their popcorn. It was his favorite thing to eat, other than pizza. I kept forgeting to ask him how he does it.

After a few seconds of debation, he answered. "Never mind." He cuddled closer to Jorel, who looked half asleep. Dylan pulled on his nipple to wake him up.

"Hey, heeeeeeeeeey, no nipple pulling until we're alone."

"Fine."

After they finished getting settled, I continued my story.

~

"Yeah?" I responded, my breathing matching hers.

"I need you to know something." She sounded nervous.

My heart and mind raced, but for different reasons. "You can tell me anything."

She exhailed, her breath hot against my chest. "I know you went gay in high school."

I actually burst out laughing. "I didn't go gay in high school. I just made out with one dude," I finally replied after my laughing fit. I mentally wiped my forehead.

She just looked me, her eyes telling telling me she knew I was lying.

"Okay, fine... two guys."

She raised her left eyebrow, as if to say, really, now?

"Okay, okay, okay... three guys." Another look. "And one was a threesome." Her eyes squinted in accusation. "Not that kind of threesome! Just... kissing. And a little touching. Happy?"

She nodded. "Thats' what I thought."

"How'd you find out?"

"I have my ways. But Daniel, why didn't you tell me? You can trust me with anything. You know that."

I kicked myself mentally. "I didn't want to tell you because its' weird. I mean, I can't just tell the woman I love, the woman I'm about to marry, that I made out with a few guys in high school. I thought... I thought it'd scare you away."

"No matter what Daniel, you can never scare me away. I love you to much."

To emphasize her point, she kissed me, long and soft, on the lips.

"Trust me," she said as we pulled away from each other. "Daniel... theres' something I need to confess."

Oh God. My heart rate sped up, and my breathing hitched. I can only imagine...

"It's not THAT bad." She was have sensed my worry.

"What is it?"

"I... experimented in high school, too." She bobbed her head a little, avoiding my eyes.

I just shruged. "Okay." Wait a minute... if shes' bringing this up... hmmmm... "Wait... I get it! You want to get out lesbianism out of your system before we get married! Is that right?"

She laid her body stomach down and turned her face away from mine. "You make it sound horrible."

"It's not horrible. You just want to get something out of your system before we get married. Thats' not a bad thing. At least you told me before you did anything." I gently started rubbing her shoulder.

"I feel bad thinking of it, Daniel."

"Don't feel bad, Theresa. Everyone has tendicies. It's normal."

She turned back around, her eyes full of something I couldn't put my finger on. "You're not mad?"

"No! No, of course not. I don't mind if you do do something. I'm just glad you told me." I paused. And thought. "Now that you mentioned it, it would look hot if you were kissing another girl. Maybe pull the nipples, teasing them til they're hard-"

"Daniel."

"Okay, okay, never mind. Crush a mans' dream, why don't cha?" I muttered under my breah.

"What was that?"

"Ohhhh, nothing." I wrapped her up in my arms, our bodies in a slower state. "Is there a deadline?" I asked randomly.

"You mean, for the experimentation?"

"Sure, if you want to want to call it that."

"The day before the wedding. Our parties."

"Okay." Until then. Then.

"Now, Daniel..." Theresa started.

"What?" I asked lazily, half asleep.

"Can you show me that move again?" She asked seductivly.

I was awake as fast as lighting. I smiled devilishly. "I'll do better--I'll do it to you."

I moved to be on top of her, and performed my special little move that drove her wild.
♠ ♠ ♠
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ = Large amount of time passed
~ = cut to where our story actually is, instead of in a flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ = flashback/foward

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GO DANNY! SCREW EDWARD AND JACOB, I'M TEAM DANNY!

Curious Question #3
Do YOU think having tendecies is a good or bad thing? When it comes to marriage, its' okay, as long as you tell your partner. Like Danny said, "to get it out of your system". But if you're doing it behind your partners' back, then its' cheating.

Curious Question #4
Do YOU think Theresa is out of bounds? No. I agree with Danny again, everyone has tendecies.

Curious Question #5
What do YOU think Dannys' special little move is? I'm not telling. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

To: P!nkPunkRockBubblez
Heres' your J-Dog pictures! Hope you like! Sorry if they don't work! :) (*$*)

http://www.stuffyouwillhate.com/wp-content/uploads/j-dog.jpg
http://s579.photobucket.com/user/concert_pics_09/media/054.jpg.html
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l18y0yzyAT1qzbh04o1_500.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvj63pt2Ph1qzbh04o1_500.jpg --I KNEW HE WAS GAY! POOR FUNNYMAN! :"( --
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdvf8dn2NM1rg35wio1_400.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lahr2jrGij1qzbh04o1_500.jpg
http://data.whicdn.com/images/17718580/tumblr_luk41uXaSV1qgcr3qo1_500_thumb.jpg
http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/192x/a0/f3/1c/a0f31c529b046c15bd1bf1785aa8d9e2.jpg
http://www.firstcovers.com/index.php?site=image&id=923266&case=users --NO HE DOES NOT!--