Status: Completed n May 6th, 2013, 10:04 PM THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

My ***ed up Bachelor Party

Chapter 7~Decisions, Decisions

~Danny~

~

"Whats' your special little move?" George asked, curiousity beaming.

"I'm not telling," I responded smartly.

"Bastard."

George, now is not the time to be name calling, I thought to myself.

"Please finish the story!" Dylan begged.

I didn't see that coming. "Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. I have until the end of my bachelor party to pick someone. If I choose to do anything. But who? I was driving to my buddys' house to get some stuff settled. Everyone who was going to this little get together was going to be at my party. Hopefully everyone will show up.

I turned the wheel of my car into my friends' driveway. I only saw a few cars, but that didn't mean anything. They like to drive together. I saw Dylans' car, Jordans' car, and I saw Ethans' car, but he lived here. He probably picked up Heath and Luke. Dylan probably picked up Jorel, and Jordan probably picked up George and Matt. Aron had his own car, but I didn't see it. Hopefully he hitched a ride with Dylan.

I turned the car off and got out, locking the doors. The neighborhood wasn't bad, but their were some cases of vandelism recently. I just hoped no one got to my car. Thankfully I got the locks fixed, so that downed my worry, but only a little.

I walked up to the front door and knocked. It only took a few seconds for Ethan to look through the peep hole and open the door.

"'Sup, dude. Glad you could make it."

I greeted him with a half hug. "I wouldn't miss hangin' with my boys one last time!"

Ethan ushered me inside, and I saw exactly who I thought I'd see. Except Aron.

"Where's Aron?" I asked aloud.

Everyone kinda stiffened. Jordan, being the brave soul of the group, spoke up.

"I'm sorry, Danny. He said he had something important to do, and that he would try his best to make it to your bachelor party." He shrugged. "What ya gonna do?"

"I thought he'd be here, you know?" I was disappointed, but if Aron had something important to do, I wouldn't drag him away. So I hoped to see him at my actual bachelor party.

"Hey Danny," George started.

"Yeah?" I was in the middle of giving everyone else a half hug.

"You know Aron doesn't like you. I have a heavy belief he isn't even gonna show up at all."

Leave it to George to be honest. "I know. But... ugh."

"Hes' probably doing that stupid side project shit," Matt said. He and Aron were close, but Matt hated Arons' attitude at times.

"Probably," came Dylans' response. Jorel was next to him, and they were eating... pizza. Like usual.

"Yeah Danny. But don't worry, we'll all be there. Well, we'll try, but you know, if something 'comes up'," Jorel said. I knew he was refering to his girlfriend. She didn't like us much.

"Dude, you need to dump that girlfriend of yours," George said, as if reading Jorels' mind.

"I know I should, but... you know how everything is." Jorel looked really depressed. His girlfriend was dragging him down, we all knew that.

"Did you sneak out?" I asked.

"No, shes' with her 'brother'," Jorel replied, obvious annoyance in his voice.

"Dude, shes' a fucking black dahlia. Dump her." Damn George, you could be mean at a time like this.

"I'm trying to, but... can we not talk about this? We SHOULD be focusing on him!" He pointed to me. "Our boy here is about to give up fucking all woman for one girl, we should be congratulating him." Jorel walked up and gave me a full hug. "Fucking congrats, man. Your bravery inspires us all!"

"Thanks Jorel," I said, returning the hug.

We separated, and everyone started congratulating me and giving full hugs. A few people poped my back, which felt good because of all the stress of the past few days. I was glad to have such a good core group of friends, even if they're fucking crazy-ass motherfuckers.

"Oh-kay," Jordan started as we hovered over the small island. "Lets' get started. Danny, we got some stuff to settle with you."

Oh God.

"First off, can we have strippers?" Heath asked, being one of three guys who were actually single. Him, Luke, and Matt were the only single fellas here.

"Uh, no, that'd be a definate negative," I responded. All the single men groaned. "Well, it's not my fault you can't keep a girl longer than a few months."

"It's not my fault either! Woman just don't like me," Heath responded.

"'Cause you're a douchebag," Matt responded.

"So are you!"

"Uh, no, I'm choosing to be single."

"Why?"

"So I can fuck freely."

"You're right, you're not a douchebag, you're a cheater!" Luke laughed with Heath.

"And you're not?"

That shut Heath up. "Never mind."

"Oh-kay, next topic," Jordan continued. "Can Hans Cholo perform? Please?"

Aw, thats' sweet, Jordan, I thought. "Sure, why not?" I asked Theresa(without Jordan knowing) if his cover band could perform, and she thought it was a splendid idea.

"Awesome." Jordan smiled.

"Can we bring alcohol?" Ethan asked.

I thought about that. "Nothing to strong; I need you guys to be fully alive when my wedding starts." Everyone kind of laughed. "Why the laughs?"

"Because we started something," replied George.

"Started what?" I asked.

"A new band," Jorel responded.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's awesome," Dylan spoke.

"What's it called?"

"Well, we don't have everything setteled just yet, but we're thinking about something along the lines of Hollywood," Jorel said.

"Thats' original," I said. I recieved a elbow bump from George. "What? Just being honest."

"We've decided to have a little fun, though," Matt piped up. "No labels; just music."

"Well, awesome for you guys. Wait, who's in it?" I asked.

"It's me, George, Jorel, Dylan, Matt, and Aron," Jordan answered.

"Cool," I responded.

"Alright, what kind of food do we need?" Dylan asked through bites of pizza.

"Pizza, chips, dip, the usual," I replied.

"No strippers," Luke said.

"Wheres' this thing bein' held anyway?" Ethan spoke up.

"I was thinking that motel, you know, down by that pizza joint," Dylan said. Of course, it had to be close to pizza. "And we can get loud, since there's not a lot of people there."

It sounded like a good place to me. "Okay."

Suddenly, George went to the living room, while everyone kind started ideas of what to bring to the party. I heard a few good ideas, but Luke and Heath were a bit upset that there couldn't be strippers. I said they could go to a strip club after the festivities were over. They said no, that they'd rather be with me at my wedding.

"Thanks dudes; I owe you so much."

"No prob. You're our boy, and your about to get married, we need to by your side."

"Thanks, man." I gave him a hug.

"But you-"

"DUDES! THE GAME IS ON! BRING THE PIZZA!" George shouted from the living room.

Everyong hustled to the T.V., excluding Dylan and Jorel, who had to bring the three boxes of pizza and soda(I asked them not to drink around me). They kept bickering over something, but since I made a bet with Luke and Heath on who would win, I wasn't really paying attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye guys. I will see you at my bachelor party, right?"

I heard a chorus of 'hell yeah's and 'duh's and 'of course's. Except from Luke and Heath.

"I'll be there, but I won't bring anything; you fucking stole my money."

Luke and Heath lost the bet, so they had to cough up fifty bucks. "You shouldn't have bet me, then!"

"The only reason you won is because your luck is through the roof!" Heath shouted.

Him and Luke were gonna stay at Ethans' house until later on. Dylan was taking Jorel home, and Jordan was taking George and Matt. "It's because he's gettin' married!" Matt shouted.

"That explains it! Danny, if you ever go to Vegas, take Theresa with you!" Jordan shouted.

I laughed. "All right!"

I said goodbye to the guys. Heath, Luke, and Ethan went back inside the house while Jordan got in his car with George and Matt. Dylan and Jorel were still bickering.

"The fuck are you guys fighting like an old married couple?" George looked my way. "No pun intended, by the way."

"SHUT UP!" Dylan and Jorel shouted in unison.

"Fine! Geez... Guy can't make a joke anymore?"

Jordan said something back but I didn't hear him. Dylan and Jorel finally stopped and got in the car, then drove off. I backed up next because my car was blocking Jordans', and we went our separate ways.

I had time to think as I drove back home. I had three choices: Matt, Luke, and Heath.

It sure as hell wasn't gonna be Heath, well, that was pretty obvious why. He was to cocky with himself, and besides, in all honesty, he fucks to much.

Luke was an okay guy. He had a good attitude, and he was in shape. Oh God, I'm thinking like a gay man already. He and Heath may be brothers, but they couldn't be more different even if they tried. Heath was the party brother, who needed busting out of jail more times than I can count. He wasn't a bad guy, not by a LONG shot. In fact he was one of the more nicer people you'd meet on the streets of L.A. But Luke was the responsible brother, and he was older. But anything between me and him were strickly friendship-based. And besides, I looked to him like a brother, so if anything happened, it would be the most awkward thing on planet Earth.

Matt was worse than Luke but better than Heath. He looked confindent, but I was sure underneath it all he was insecure. I was possibly wrong for thinking this, but I can't read his mind, so I wasn't sure. Me and him were on an okay basis, so if something were to happen, it wouldn't necessarily ruin our relationship. He was a friend, that was for certain, but we weren't on the same basis as, say, Luke and Heath. Or Jorel and Dylan. Or George and Jordan. It was more like... Ethan and Matt. He and Ehtan would have an arguement, get over it, make up, and move on. If they needed help, they would be each others' last resort. Well, Jordan would be Matts' last resort if he EVER needed help, but our relationship was better than that. And Ethan and Matt didn't hate each other. So...

Fuck. Hell, NO ONE besides me that I know of even has experience with another guy. Other thanm George and Jordan, but they're just playing around. If I even bring up the topic of trying anything with a guy they'd probably laugh at me. Are they curious? Hell, I don't know. But the more I think about it, the more I wanna try it. Damn me and my curiousity. There was really only two options left.

One, I could get as fucking plastered as I could and see what happens. But I was getting married the next day, so that option is already out the window. Hell, I don't even plan taking a sip of alcohol at my party. Okay then.

Two, I could just forget the idea was even in my head in the first place. But that would be even harder. The more I thought of getting on of the guys naked the more the idea turned me on. But what if I got curious down the road? Would I cheat on Theresa to satisfy my needs? I hoped and prayed not. That leaves me with no options. Soooooo... FUCK. I wish I never got curious in high school. Damn it...

I looked at the dashboard clock and it read 7:52. I was supposed to get home by 8:50, so I had a lot of time to go. Ugh, fuck, what was I-

GRRRRRRRROWL

Looks like my stomach has a mind of its own. McDonalds it is, then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked the car in my driveway. I was full, and in more ways than one. I had two Big Macs, fries, two Cokes, and chicken nuggets. But even the food couldn't take my mind off my inevitable decision.

I got out, shut the door, and locked the doors. I made it to the front door when Theresa opened it.

"You are..." She looked at her watch. "Early?"

"Yeah. Appearently the Lakers didn't need overtime."

"Hmm. Okay, then never mind."

She shut the door as I walked in. "So how'd it go?"

"Tiring."

"Really?" She sounded genuwinly surprised.

"It wasn't the guys, it was the drive home."

"Oh. Let me guess: you're stuck on your decision?"

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

"I'm stuck, too."

Well... that's... "Surprise, surprise."

"I know." She sat down on the couch. "Do you wanna just forget the idea ever came up?"

I sat next to her and laid my head in her lap. I closed my eyes. "I'd say yes, but something tells me by the time it all comes up we'll be thinking differently."

"So it'll just sit there until everything blows over?"

"Pretty much."

"Okay."

"Okay?" I laughed a little.

"Yeah; if anything happens, then, well, it happened."

"Okay. You tired enough to sleep?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

I jumped up and raced to the bedroom, eager to get to sleep and forget this day EVER happened.

Theresa wasn't far behind, and climbed into bed. She actually fell asleep a few seconds after she hit the pillow.

I covered her up, but I just layed there. After a while my thoughts calmed down, and I was ready to fall asleep. But one thought kept running through my mind, actually making it easier to sleep.

Whatever happens, happens.
♠ ♠ ♠
INTERESTING...

I don't want any Danny VS. Deuce comments, okay? I don't care about your opinion. No offence, but I'm just sick of the debate. 'Kay? 'Kay.

Curious Question #6
Who do YOU think Danny will choose? I already know! :)

Curious Question #7
Should guys have strippers at bachelor parties? Explain

I can't think of anymore.

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!