Status: Complete!

Model Behavior

Delaney.

The fact that Delaney’s flat was completely empty was both exciting and terrifying at the same time. She had lived there for so long and the place was just finally becoming home. But, she knew there were better things on the horizon, and one of those better things was walking through the front door.

“I got the last box, babe. It’s all packed up.”

Delaney moved her eyes from her empty living room over to the handsome boy standing in her doorway. Louis had a bright grin on her face that was just barely wide enough to match hers. She’d never seen him so excited to move boxes, but she knew the reason for that.

Pulling his hands out of his pockets, Louis walked over to her and wrapped his arms easily around her waist, while pulling her closer to his body. She still couldn’t believe how perfectly they fit together, and she smiled as the smell of his cologne wrapped around her body.

“Are you going to miss it?” Louis asked, pressing a soft kiss against her forehead.

Delaney shook her head quickly, smiling up at the perfect man in front of her. “I spend more time at your place, anyway.”

Louis beamed at that, wrapping his arms more tightly around her hips. “I’m just happy I’ll have my girl in my bed every night where I can keep her safe.”

To Delaney, it still seemed so crazy that just a year ago the two of them could barely be in the same room as one another, but in such a short amount of time, things had made a complete turnaround.

It had taken a while for Delaney to get everything out of Louis, but it had started with him confessing how he’d only dated models in the past and how every one of them had cheated on him and used him for their benefit. After that, he told her more and more until finally just knew him. She understood the way he thought and knew how insecure he was even though he was so perfect to her.

And just like she had done, Louis learned everything about Delaney, from what to do when she had a headache to the reason why she could only eat ice cream when it was almost completely melted.

They were two totally different people, but somehow they just worked so well together, and Delaney was so thankful that everything was finally falling together instead of falling apart.

“Let’s go then,” Louis whispered, placing a kiss against Delaney’s ear. “Our flat is waiting for you.”

Delaney smiled at him, a smile brighter than when she’d first learned she was going to work for the famous designer Louis Tomlinson. Now that famous designer was hers, and he loved her more than she would ever know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww, they finally got their happy ending! (:
What did you guys think?!
I hope everyone enjoyed this story as much as we enjoyed writing it!
Live long and prosper.
xoxo Katie