I'll Take You There And Back Again

Chapter 11

How could he do that to me? He flirts with me and then goes off and gets a blowjob from some stripper! Not only that but he had the nerve to smirk at me while he was getting his freaking lap dance! And here I thought he might like me. What a complete jerk.

I quickly paid the cab driver and rushed up to my room as quickly as I could. The tears started in while I was in the elevator and I almost ran into an elderly lady as I rushed down the hallway. I threw my door open and fell onto the bed in a heap. The bed that I had to share with him tonight. I punched the pillow several times before flopping down and letting my tears consume me. Why was he affecting me so much? Any other guy and I wouldn’t be feeling like this. I hate you Brian Haner Jr. I hate how you make me feel. I hate how cocky you are. I hate how sweet you are to me. But most of all, I hate how you're making me fall for you.

I laid there for several minutes just thinking. Thinking about how this was supposed to be fun. How I was supposed to be carefree and enjoy myself. And now, this wasn't fun anymore. I didn't want to fall for a guy who I knew could possibly hurt me. Especially since he's a famous rockstar that could have any girl out there.

I heard the door start to click open and I remained buried in my pillow. There was only one person who had another key to our room, and at that moment I wanted nothing to do with him.

The door shut and I felt the bed shift. A hand rested on my back and slowly rubbed circles. The rough, calloused fingers confirmed my theory that it was in fact Syn who had come back. I shifted away from him but still didn't turn my gaze to him. I turned onto my side and faced away from him, hoping he wouldn’t see my eyeliner that was now running down my face. Unfortunately I felt him lie down as well and he wrapped his arm around me before pulling me close to him and laying his head on mine.

"I'm sorry." I felt his hot breath against my skin as he let out his apology but I stayed quiet. "I shouldn’t have done that. And I didn’t once I saw you leave. But I screwed up big time and I'm really sorry." He gingerly gave me a kiss on the neck. I turned to face him.

"You should be sorry, after playing me like that." I snapped. His eyes widened as he looked upon my messy eyeliner.

"Well it's not like we're dating or anything." He gently tried to wipe some of my eyeliner off with his thumb. I tried to move back away from him but his arms were keeping me in place.

"Well I'm sorry if you're flirting made me think you were interested in me!" I narrowed my eyes at him. He let go of me and I stood up next to the bed. He did the same only on the opposite side.

"I'm Synyster fucking Gates! I'm supposed to be a flirt!" He yelled back.

"But not when it messes with a girl's heart!" I screamed and threw a pillow at his head. He, unfortunately, ducked and it hit the wall behind him.

"What the fuck was that for?" His voice held some anger in it, and I knew I didn’t like this side of him.

"Because you're just an egotistical mother fucker who only cares about himself!" Before I could even blink he had jumped over the bed and was now standing in front of me. His facial expression scared me shitless and the movement startled me. I took a few steps back, only he kept advancing on me.

"What did you call me?" He let out a low growl and my eyes widened but I stood my ground.

"I called you, an egotistical mother fucker who only cares about himself." As each word made its way off my tongue he took a step toward me.

I had backed up so much that I now found myself against the wall. I placed my hands on either side of me as he kept advancing. I felt my eyes widen in fear as he now approached me. I did not like this one bit. He placed his hands on either side of my face and pressed his body fully against mine so there was no getting out of this one.

"I don't only care about myself." His tone was menacing and I could feel his hot breath against my skin.

"Oh yeah? Then who do you care about?" I yelled back.

"I fucking care about you!" His hands grabbed my head and I felt his lips press against mine with such force it almost sent my head banging back into the wall. The kiss was rough yet I was enjoying it. I brought my hands up from the wall and tangled them in his messy black hair. His tongue shoved into my mouth and I let out a moan unintentionally. I let his tongue do some exploring as I stood there pressed up against the wall still. He brought his hands down to my legs and lifted them up so they were now wrapped around his waist. His hands now found their way to my back and he guided us over to the bed where he laid me down and crawled on top, neither one of us breaking the kiss.

As much as I loved the way his hands caressed my skin and his lips moved against mine, I knew I had to stop when his hands started making their way to my belt. I had a feeling if I didn't stop now, there would be no stopping until it was over.

"Mmm Brian." I grabbed his hands as they rested on my belt buckle. He pulled away slightly and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry. I don’t want to go that far yet." I looked away sheepishly, hoping he wouldn’t be mad at me. Most guys typically were. That's part of the reason my guys were so protective of me.

"Hey. Look at me." He gripped my chin gently and brought my gaze back to meet his. "I'm not about to do anything you don't want me to. And I'm sorry for being slightly rough back there." He grinned down at me.

"It's fine. Sometimes rough is better." I winked causing him to laugh. I bet we were quite the sight right about now. Both of us had swollen lips, my eyeliner was smeared, and his hair was a mess.

"So I was thinking." I raised an eyebrow as he spoke. This could either be a good thought, or a bad thought. "I think I own you something after my fuck up tonight. What do you say, we each shower, and then I give you that back rub I said I'd give you. I can tell it'll help you calm down and relax."

"That actually sounds like a very good idea." My body was incredibly tense right about now. I had had a long night. He slowly climbed off me and helped me get up off the bed.

"I'm still really sorry about earlier you know. I don't know what was going through my mind." He grabbed my hands and I looked him in the eye.

"It’s fine really. I shouldn’t have stormed out like I did. That was really immature of me." He just shook his head at me as I spoke.

"But it's because of me that you did. So go shower and I'll take one after you." I nodded once more before heading into the bathroom.

Well tonight sure had a different turn of events. As much as I liked Brian flirting with me, now I'm really confused on how he feels. I mean sure he's an attractive guy, okay so he's absolutely gorgeous. And his personality is amazing. He's got exactly what I look for in a guy. Knows how to have fun and be flirty, yet also has a serious side. But I don't know everything about him yet, and he doesn’t know everything about me. There's just too much to think about. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how things go.

I climbed out of the shower and stood in front of the mirror as I realized I had yet again, forgotten to bring my clothes in with me. I have got to work on my memory skills. One of these days it's going to come back and bite me in the butt, hard. I sheepishly opened the door and saw Brian standing there with a smirk on his face. He held out some clothes for me.

"Umm thanks. I really need to work on not forgetting." I blushed as he laughed and nodded his head. I went back in and changed into the pj shorts and beater he had handed me, among other things as well.

"It's all yours Bri." I gestured toward the shower with my hands.

"Why thank you Kace. Get comfortable. I'll be out in a few." I simply nodded as he closed the door. Wow this was a strange night. I could hear my phone vibrating on the table and ran over to grab it. Seeing it was Garret I flipped it open and held it to my ear.

"Are you okay?" He asked as soon as I said hi.

"I'm fine Garret."

"Because if I need to beat some sense into him I will."

"Garret relax, I'm fine. We made up." He paused for a moment, sensing that I wasn't telling him everything.

"And?" He asked yet again. He knows me too well.

"And made out." I mumbled. "Please don't be mad Garret. It was only a one time thing and I don’t know how it happened. We started yelling at each other and the next thing I knew, we were making out." He stopped for a moment after my ramble ended before letting out a small chuckle. Great. Now he was finding this funny.

"Kacie shut up. I had a feeling something like that would happen. It was only a matter of time. Just do me a favor and be careful okay? I don’t want to see you getting hurt." I smiled, thankful he wasn't mad at me. I knew he was my best friend for a reason.

"Thanks Garr. I'll be careful." We said our goodbyes and hung up. I turned my phone on silent for now and laid down on the squishy bed. I let out a big sigh, thankful I was done with tonight for the most part. I swear, I am never going to a strip club again. I just don't get it. I don’t get why such gorgeous girls would sell their body like that. It just didn’t make sense to me. Never has, and probably never will.

"Miss me?" The bathroom door opened revealing Brian standing there in nothing but a pair of black basketball shorts. His hair was still damp and it hung loosely around his face in a wavy manner. I glanced down at his bare chest, which was so built I almost died on the spot just from looking at it. His tattooed arms were resting on the door frame and were flexed in such a way they looked like there was nothing they couldn't handle. I pulled myself out of my trance just as he started to smirk at my reaction.

"I don’t know Mr. Haner. I was rather enjoying the silence." I smirked as he made his way over to the bed before climbing on. I rolled over so I was lying on my stomach and rested my head sideways on my folded arms so I was facing him.

"I bet you were." He left my field of view and I felt him shift above me before straddling my ass. My eyes went wide slightly before I felt his calloused hands move up the back of my shirt. I closed my eyes as I let him raise my beater up to my neck.

"Mind if I get rid of this? It's in my way." I couldn’t tell if his voice held a smirk or a smile, but either way, his voice was husky and sexy. I nodded before moving up slightly to let him take it off, but I was careful not to let him see too much. I didn't want things getting out of hand again.

"Much better." He said before letting his hands roam over my back. He'd feel around and when he found a knot he kneaded it out causing me to let out a groan. It was safe to say, I was in pure bliss. Although his hands were rough they felt great on my smooth skin. Almost like they belonged there. He was rough, yet gentle at the same time. His hands made their way up to my shoulders and messaged there for a minute before working into my lower neck.

Unintentionally, I let a moan slip out as his fingers dug into my neck further. It felt too good. Once he was finished up there he made his way back down my back. He scooted off my butt and onto my lower legs as his hands made their way onto my hips. They slowly slid down to my legs and he messaged my calf muscles.

"You're really tense, all over. You need to relax more." He chuckled. I had to agree, I was tense. But being on your first ever tour would do that to you, not to mention he had that effect on me as well.

"Relax." He said again.

'It's sort of hard to when your hands are on my thighs and moving upward.' I thought as he pressed his thumbs into the sensitive flesh of my upper thighs. I felt his fingers dip into the end of my shorts and rub small circles on the skin there.

"Oh gosh." I mumbled into the pillow.

I felt my eyes widen as his hands moved out of my shorts and gripped my butt. That was unexpected. He was quiet as his hands squeezed slightly making my eyes widen even more, it that was even possible. He then returned to his straddling position and gave my back one more once over before helping me back into my shirt.

I could barely move. "That was amazing. Thank you." I whispered as he lay down next to me, noticing I wasn't going to be moving anytime soon. He stared into my eyes for a moment before grinning and leaning over to kiss my forehead.

"You're welcome." His gaze returned to my eyes and I was in a trance yet again. I couldn’t look away. "We should probably get some sleep. Especially you." He chuckled before climbing under the covers. I gingerly tried to follow, but it took me a minute. He reached over and turned off his light before I did the same. We both laid there for a moment, not saying a word.

"I don't bite you know." I tried to focus on his figure in the dark, slightly confused by what he meant by that. My unasked question was answered by his strong arms as they pulled me into his body.

"Unless you want me to." He said again and I could just hear the smirk in his voice.

"Maybe some other time." I yawned as i settled into his embrace. I felt my body start to relax and I felt safe. Safer than I ever have before. Sure I felt safe with my guys, but this felt different. There was something about this feeling that I was falling in love with already.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait! my group project is finally dooooone!!!! soooo i have 2 finals, one monday and one wednesday, and then its tons of updates! i hope haha.

let me know what you thought!