I'll Take You There And Back Again

Chapter 16

"Fuck. Are you ready yet?" Brian groaned from his place on his bed.

"Oh shut up. I'm almost ready." I laughed from where I stood in front of the mirror in our bathroom. "It's not my fault all you had to do was change into your swimsuit and toss a shirt on." I could hear his laughter as I finished up my makeup trying to be fast about it. But hey, we were going to the beach! I had to look good. I had on my blue and black bikini with a white wife beater and a pair of short black board shorts. My hair was tossed up in a twisted clip and my sunglasses were already perched on my head. You know, your typical beach attire. I smiled and headed into the room where I struck a pose for Brian. He was lying there with his hands under his head and a pair of sunglasses covered his eyes. He slowly lifted his glasses off of his face and let his eyes wander my body.

"You look good." His typical smirk was back in place and I just rolled my eyes before grabbing my small beach bag off the table. He made his way toward me and grabbed my hand before we left the room.

According to Brian, the guys were all at the beach already. They had gone earlier and set everything up, what they had to set up I had no idea. They all said to let me sleep so Brian did and waited for me to wake up. The two beds thing didn’t work out so well and I ended up in his. What can I say, I missed cuddling. We walked hand in hand down to the beach. It wasn’t too far and seeing as we had no cars it was sort of nice to be able to walk. Great exercise other than bouncing around the stage.

There were a lot of people already set up for the day on the beach. But the tent that stood out the most was one that was giant and black and had tons of balloons hanging off of it. I looked at Brian who seemed to be having the same reaction I was.

"You mean you didn’t know about all of this?" He shook his head as we made our way to where everyone was. The tent had several tables set up under it. They were covered in food and presents. There were tons of chairs scattered everywhere and people were all sitting in them. When Brian and I approached looking shocked everyone started cheering that "the birthday people had finally fucking arrived!" I received hugs and kisses on the cheek from almost everyone, roadies included. Looking around more I noticed four giant coolers on the ground by the tables. Oh joy. Also while looking around, I noticed I was still the only girl. This wasn't going to be good. Stuck with a bunch of deprived guys, on a beach, with me in a bikini.

I sat myself down on a chair as I watched the guys all grab a bunch of beers. I pulled my sunscreen out of my bag and began to put some on. I rubbed my hands on my lower back but was unfortunate when it came to the upper part. I was desperately trying to do it myself when I heard a deep chuckle.

"Come here you." I turned to see Brian was patting his lap. I grinned sheepishly and made my way over. I sat down on his lap and he snatched the sunscreen from my hands. It was only a moment before his calloused hands began roaming my back, rubbing in the white sun protection substance. I let my eyes close slightly. His hands felt so good. His fingers gently went under the strings in back and I could feel the goosebumps rising on my arms. Once he was finished he pulled me back so I was lying against his bare chest. My head was on his chest itself while his arm was wrapped around my waist, keeping me in place.

"Well you two are looking rather cozy." Will smirked as he took a seat next to us.

"Did you fuck yet?" Adam reached over and smacked Drew who he was sitting next to. I just rolled my eyes at the comment. Garret was looking at us knowingly. He knew what was going on, something that Drew was clueless to.

"Why don't you just shut up and go get drunk Drew." His eyes lit up at my comment.

"You mean you aren't going to stop me?" He looked suspicious but at this point I didn't care.

"I don't care today. It's the fourth of July. Do what you want. Just don’t embarrass me." The guys all laughed at that last remark.

I remained in Brian's lap for a few minutes before deciding it might be nice to lie out in the sun. I quietly excused myself from the group that were having fun drinking and laughing. Snagging a towel from on top of the coolers I made my way toward the water and spread my towel out. The beach was rather crowded but I still had enough space. The sun felt so nice against my skin. It was warming me up and it was great. I hadn't even been lying there for ten minutes when I noticed a shadow was being cast over me. Lifting my sun glasses up I was greeted with Will and Jimmy's smirking faces.

"Now what are you two…" My sentence was abruptly cut short as my legs and arms were hoisted into the air. I couldn’t help but start screaming. I knew what was coming. And it was in the form of some very cold and wet water.

"Nooo! I'm the birthday girl! You're supposed to be nice to me!" I could hear the laughs from the rest of the group as we neared the water. My struggling was no good though, especially when it came to two drummers with incredible arm strength. Looking over I saw a few roadies and Johnny all had video cameras out and were following us toward the water.

"Ahhh! I hate you guys!!!" My screams were cut off by the water that filled my mouth as I was tossed into the salty ocean. Surfacing I was greeted with laughter as I scowled and picked off a piece of seaweed that was in my hair. I ducked back under and flipped my hair back so it wasn't hanging in my face before surfacing once again. I saw several guys shedding shirts and making their way into the water. Brian and Matt were among the group. I crossed my arms as I shivered from the cold water. Brian smiled at me as he moved closer to where I was standing. I flung my arms out and splashed him seeing as his torso wasn’t wet yet. His smile formed into a shocked expression as I just giggled.

"Now what the fuck was that for?" I sent another wave of water at him which caused his spiked hair to fall around his face. I burst out laughing as he just glared.

"Oh come on Bri. You can't be in the ocean and not expect to get splashed." My teasing remark led to him charging at me and tackling me, sending us both into the water. I pushed away from him and stood up. Looking back I saw he was making his way toward me once more. I took off moving as fast I could in the water.

"Maaaaaatt!!! Help meeee!" I grabbed onto his shoulders and hid behind him as Brian got closer. I turned so my back was up against Matt's and peered around him to see Brian was getting really close. The smirk on his face was the typical Syn smirk.

"This what you're looking for Syn?" I squealed as Matt turned and picked me up, holding me out to Brian who was rubbing his hands together.

"Sure is. Thanks man. Come here you fucking bitch." I couldn’t contain my laughter and neither could he. The use of his own song lyric was too funny. He wrapped his arms around me so I was now facing him.

"'Hey lovebirds! Come join the game!" Brian and I both turned to see that several of the guys were getting set to play beach volleyball; something I loved and was very good at. But something seemed off. Brian grabbed my hand and led me out of the water and over to where the guys were standing around. Looking from person to person, I was able to learn what was going to be different about this game. Drew, Johnny, JB and Will were all looking rather out of it. In other words, they were looking rather fucking drunk.

"Alright boys. Get your drunk asses together and prepare to lose." I made my way to the opposite side of the net and received a strange look from Brian.

"What? You don't want to be on my team?"

"Well I'd rather be on the opposite team so when my team wins I can rub it in your face." The guys all laughed, including Drew who ended up on my team.

"We'll see about that." We both wore matching smirks as the ball was served and the game was on.

It was rather interesting really. "Heads up Johnny!" My cry wasn’t enough and Johnny fell to the ground next to me as the ball hit him in the head. I dropped down on my knees as the guys started laughing. I on the other hand, didn't find it too funny.

"Shoot. Johnny are you ok?" I picked his head up and his eyes rolled around before focusing on me.

"Wow, what a sight to wake up to. A gorgeous girl. I think I'm too drunk for this." I laughed softly as I stood up and helped him stand on his feet too. He was a little wobbly so I guided him over to the chairs and sat him down.

"Aren't you gonna go back and play?" I shook my head as I looked at him.

"Naw. They'll be ok without me. I'll kick Brian's butt another time." He grinned this goofy smile before reaching for a beer. I caught him halfway though and handed him a water instead. He was so drunk I didn't want to have to deal with a case of alcohol poisoning or something tonight.

Looking around I saw that several of the guys were starting the barbecue. I carefully made my way over to them but turned to make sure Johnny was alright, which he was.

"Hello boys." Garret wrapped his arm around my shoulders as Matt stood lighting the barbecue. It ignited with a "poof" sound and he closed the lid before turning to me.

"Having a good day so far?" I nodded and glanced at the burgers that were on a plate.

"Sure am. It's a great way to celebrate my birthday. And it'll be even better once I get some of those burgers in my stomach." Both boys chuckled as Garret removed his arm only for the spot to be filled again, this time with a heavily tattooed one. There was no mistaking this as Brian's arm. He had a beer in his hand I noticed as he stepped up beside me and rested his chin on my head.

"You deserted me." Matt rolled his eyes before turning and placing all of the burgers on the grill.

"Well I'm sorry but I had to make sure poor Johnny wasn't going to pass out on me back there." Brian took a swig of his drink as he let his other hand rub circles on my arm.

"Well poor Johnny is passed out on poor Jimmy over there." His head gestured over to the canopy where sure enough, Johnny was passed out next to Jimmy on a beach towel. My laughter got the best of me along with Matt and Garret.

"Hey Syn go grab the cheese from the cooler will ya?" Matt aimed his question over his shoulder as he grilled away.

"Sure thing man." Brian kept his arm in place and steered me in the direction of the canopy.

"So what did you get me for my birthday?" His voice was husky and very close to my ear.

"I'm not telling you silly. You have to wait until later. Just like I have to wait to see what you got me." His chuckle sent chills up my spine once again. He removed his arm and opened the cooler to retrieve the cheese before placing it and his beer on the table. His hands moved to my waist and he pulled me toward him.

"Fair enough. Do I get a hint though?" I shook my head. "Well maybe I can try and persuade one out of you." His lips came down on mine in a gentle sweet kiss. He backed up and rested his head on my forehead looking at me expectantly.

"Sorry Mr. Gates but that won't cut it today. You're not getting a hint." He huffed before snagging the cheese and his beer in one hand and grabbing mine in his other.

"Well that fucking sucks." I laughed at his childish pout but gave his hand a squeeze.

"Here's your damn cheese Shads." Matt glanced at the two of us and chuckled.

"Looks like Syn was denied some pleasure by the look on his face." My eyes went wide as the three guys laughed.

"More like denied a hint to his present." I said while laughing.

"I told ya man, she's a hard nut to get into." Garret laughed. He knew I was always strict on information such as presents.

"You mean a tight pussy to get into?" My jaw dropped as I stared at Matt in astonishment. He high fived both Garret and Brian as I pressed behind his knee when he turned back to the burgers. As he started to go down I pinched a pressure point on his neck causing him to drop to the ground.

"Say it." I demanded.

"Alright! Fuck I'm sorry!" I released his neck and let him stand. Placing my hands on my hips he leaned over and gave me a hug.

"Dude. That was awesome. I've never seen anyone make Matt go to his knees that fast without kicking him in the balls." Brian pulled me close to him and kissed the top of my head. he kept staring down at me in admiration as he spoke.

"Syn you better watch yourself around her. She's fucking dangerous."

"Oh you bet man. I'll have him on his knees soon enough." I watched as Brian's smirk went into a smirk.

"Yeah man. And I'll be getting some pussy out of it." I turned and smacked his arm causing him to rub it as I glared.

And here the day was only beginning. I was doomed.
♠ ♠ ♠
so im FINALLY out of my house and done cleaning. i think ive done nothing but clean lately. its been miserable. buuut for now i am staying at some friends til wednesday when i fly out to DC. im hoping to get back into the swing of my updates but its still hard with not actually being settled into a house.

thanks for sticking with me!

i'd love to get some comments on this one. i dont get hardly any =(