I'll Take You There And Back Again

Chapter 18

I sipped on my Starbucks as I made my way into the venue. The day had been sort of odd so far. Brian woke me up this morning for a birthday make out session before he took me out to breakfast. We both went to the venue and got things ready for the show. Part way through I was informed I had to leave for a bit, for some unknown reason. I was just hoping they didn’t do anything stupid as a surprise for me tonight. So since Starbucks was calling my name, I snagged one of the rental cars and hunted one out.

I pulled the door open and made my way toward the dressing room that was set up for us, all the while sipping my drink through the infamous green straw. Oddly, I ran into no one on the way there, which was rather odd for a night that should be full of bustling people getting things ready.

I knocked lightly on the door to the appropriate room before heading in since no one answered. The room was once again, empty and held no sign of my band mates other than a few piles of clothes scattered here and there, meaning most of them had already changed. I opened the temporary closet that hopefully held my clothes. Grinning I pulled out my shirt that I received for my birthday and changed into it followed by a pair of short jean shorts. I tugged on my studded belt and my black converse to top it off. I figured, it's my birthday. I can dress how I want to. And not to mention I knew Brian would be wearing his matching shirt tonight. I hooked the clasp for my new Vengeance University necklace and figured my look for the night was almost complete.

I slipped in front of the mirror that was in the room and did my hair and makeup. If there was one thing I enjoyed doing it was my hair and makeup for the show. I didn’t like having a stylist do it. I finished my hair and placed my new white fedora over my head. My bright blue now curled hair was peeking out from under the rim.

I heard the door open right after I finished my eyeliner and looked in the mirror to see all of the guys filing into the room. I was engulfed in hugs and even handed a beer from Jimmy. I quickly tossed it back to him telling him maybe after the show.

Glancing around I saw everyone was ready for the show. My eyes wandered over to Brian who was, as I expected, sporting his shirt that matched mine. Black jeans covered his legs and he had his typical two belts draped over his hips. His feet were clad in his typical black Nike's. His necklace that I got him was fastened securely around his neck. He gave me a wink as he saw my eyeing him up and down, but I was quick to notice he was doing the same.

"So where have you guys been all day?" I asked as I finished my makeup. Something suspicious was going on.

"Oh just getting ready for the show tonight." Drew answered. They all sort of nodded but it was very unconvincing.

"Mhmm. If you say so." I set my mascara down and stood up from my seat. I stuck my hands on my hips and leaned one of my feet out and up so my toes were pointing into the air. "So how do I look?" They all whistled as I chuckled lightly. Brian wrapped his arm around my waist and posed with me as Johnny took a picture with that damn camera that is always attached to him. Then he turned and captured my lips in a kiss before I noticed another flash of light. One more flash erupted along with some laughs. I pulled away looking at the guys who seemed to be laughing at Brian.

"Ok. What did you do?" I asked in an accusing tone.

Johnny held up his camera as he laughed and I saw on the digital screen that Brian had flipped the camera off. I glared at Brian who just wore an innocent grin in return. A tech popped his head into the room to give us a thumbs up, informing us we were needed on the side stage. I led the way out of the room and immediately heard Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3 blasting through the speakers for the crowd that awaited us. I loved how the venues played random music to keep the fans occupied before the show actually started.

I shook my hips as I walked down the hallway, knowing full well that all the guys were behind me. I pranced to the side stage still dancing and was personally having the time of my life.

The guys all laughed as they finally caught up to me. I was still bouncing around singing.
I received the typical kiss on the forehead from my guys before grabbing my mic and making my way onto stage.

The set went extremely well and oddly enough, not one of the guys mentioned it was my birthday. I was sort of relieved for that because it saved me some embarrassment. I heard a few comments called out about my shirt and I knew there had been images of it up on the jumbo-tron during a few songs but I choose to just smirk and ignore the comments.

Walking off stage I was getting set to head to the showers when I was stopped by Matt's large hand holding onto my shoulder.

"Stay here." There was some urgency in his voice as he spoke that made me curious. "You have to sing with us remember?" A light bulb clicked on in my head and I nodded in understanding. I stood off to the side waiting for the song that never seemed to come up next. I stared down at my converse contemplating which shoe lace color would replace my yucky blue ones that I had in now. The guys finished off their song and Matt took his place on one of the amps before he started speaking.

"So as most of you know, tomorrow happens to be someone's birthday." The crowd erupted in cheers and tons of people were yelling Happy Birthday to Syn. "But that's tomorrow. Today is a very special day to someone else on this tour. Someone who happens to be the only person with boobs on this tour." My eyes got wide at what he was talking about. Matt turned to me and wagged his first finger in a come here motion. Sighing I made my way back onto the stage as the fans started cheering. I waved and went to stand by Matt who draped his arm over my shoulders. I should have known something was up.

"This lovely lady here happens to be the big 21 today!" I blushed as the crowd screamed words of congratulations to me. "Now there's something else. As of a few days ago she also happened to acquire a new boyfriend. Any guesses?" As he spoke Matt led me to stand next to Brian who put his finger to his chin as if he were deep in thought. He raised his finger as if he had gotten an idea and pulled me closer before planting a nice kiss on my lips. I don’t think the crowd had been any louder than they were now. Part of me wondered how many girls were cheering and how many were crying due to Syn being off limits now.

"And I have to say, the Rev did an excellent job on their shirts didn't he?" We held still before turning so the cameras could get a good view of the backs of our shirts. I knew they were up on the jumbo-tron so I decided to add a little ass shake to it causing people to laugh.

"Ok now that we have that fucking settled, Syn has something he'd like to give Kacie while we all sing to her." I could see Brian's smirk as he shoved me in a chair that quietly been placed behind me. I saw to the right of the stage my guys were all standing out next to Johnny. I was getting nervous as Jimmy played a drum roll starting off fast but then slowing way down. Matt led the crowd in an extremely slow rendition of happy birthday while Brian on the other hand, made his way slowly over to me.

His eyes were littered with mischief as he slowly shed his shirt. My eyes widened tenfold when I realized what he was doing. I let out a squeal as he rolled his hips over my lap before we both started laughing.

"Don't worry I'm not going too far. I figured you'd rather have this then a real male stripper like the rest of the guys had planned." His voice was low as he spoke in my ear.

"Thank you." I replied with sincerity in my voice. He smirked as he unbuckled his belts and let them fall to the floor. I had to admit, I was getting very aroused by Brian's movements and the fact he was staring into my eyes the entire time didn’t really help any. The crowd and the guys stopped singing and everyone erupted in laughter and cat calls. Brian smiled and placed a very firm kiss on my neck before standing up and pulling his shirt back on.

I could tell my face was beat red as I stood up. How embarrassing. Thanks guys. Brian picked up one of his belts but I was quick to grab the other. I folded it in half and playfully hit him on the ass with it. He looked shocked at my smirk but still laughed. I hugged the rest of the guys on stage before telling the crowd thank you. It was now that Matt launched into A Little Piece Of Heaven. About time.

***

The show was finally over and the guys were all set on heading back to the hotel to shower before going out to a club to celebrate my birthday. I figured it would be fun seeing as I could legally buy a drink now. I was finally making my way out of the venue toward where our cars were parked. The guys, being super slow, were all still inside. I took a deep gulp from my water bottle as I heard my name being called from over by the rope where the fans could hang out. It was empty, but there were three girls standing there waving. Smiling I made my way over to say a quick hello.

"So you're the bitch who's dating Synyster Gates." I was taken aback as one of the girls spoke. Their demeanor seemed pleasant as they waved but I guess it was just a front.

"That would be me. And there's really not a damn thing you can do about that now is there?" I smiled letting my sarcasm show.

"I bet you're just some slut who only wants him for his money." Her friends chuckled but I only smirked in response. Somehow I saw this coming.

"Newsflash honey, I don't need his money. Being a rockstar brings in my own. And I hate to break it to you, but Syn doesn't like girls who are clearly fake." Right as I finished saying that her fist came flying toward my face. It collided with my jaw but I only had to readjust it before I swung my fist back. I had better aim however as I hit her eye. I smirked but she lunged forward taking me to the ground. I heard her friends screaming behind us as we rolled around, me trying to get her ass off of me. I heard more yells erupt but this time I could tell they were male. It was only a matter of seconds before I was pulled off of her and I had a set of strong arms wrapped around me.

"What the fuck is going on?" I heard Zacky yell as he came running. Brian, who had a firm grip on me, looked livid.

"She called me a bitch and threw the first punch." I laughed but I could tell Zacky and Brian didn't look amused.

"You stay the fuck away from my girlfriend. You got it?" Brian growled at the girl who was now cowering behind her friends. She had a lovely black eye and her lip was busted. She whimpered before I was dragged off by Zacky and Brian, each having a hold on one of my arms.

"You can let go now." I grumbled but they both kept a firm hold until we reached one of the black hummers that were parked outside. Brian opened the door and shoved me inside not saying a word. Great. Now they were mad at me for some reason. I can't help it if that girl started it. They both climbed in and Brian turned around to face me.

"What the fuck was that?" I leaned backward into the seat as Zacky started the car and drove in the direction of our hotel.

"I told you! She called me a bitch for dating you and then when I replied she fucking punched me. So I retaliated." His face told me everything. He was not one bit happy. "Oh Brian give it a rest. It's not like you've never gotten into it with a guy before." He glared at me before leaning back toward me more.

"You're really beat up Kace." I licked my lip and immediately noticed it was bleeding. Odd how I didn’t notice it earlier. "You shouldn’t have hit her." My eyes widened as I looked up to see Brian shaking his head.

"Excuse me? And what was I suppose to do then Syn? Just let her punch me in the face and let it go?" I felt the car stop in the packing garage of the hotel and Zacky turned to face me too.

"You shouldn’t have punched her back. She's a fan Kacie." My now sore jaw still managed to drop at Brian's comment.

"No Bri. She's one of your fans. One of the many sluts who worship the ground you walk on and would fuck you in a heartbeat! One of the many girls who hate me for dating you! I can't believe you're taking her side! You know what screw this. I don't need this on my birthday." With that I climbed out of the car and made sure to slam the door in my fury. I practically ran through the hotel in my anger before finally making it to my room. I tossed the door open and quickly snagged some clothes before going into the bathroom and slamming the door behind me. I started filling the tub and climbed in before letting my thoughts consume me.

What does he think he's playing at? Telling me I shouldn’t have punched her just because she's a fan. But I think I had said it right, she was one of his fans. Not mine. Not to mention she insulted me and that she threw the first punch. What the hell was up with Brian? He's my boyfriend. He's supposed to help me not yell at me after.

I heard the room door open and close quietly. I drained the tub before wrapping up in a towel and taking a good look at myself in the mirror. The girl had done some damage but it wasn’t anything that a little makeup wouldn’t hide. My lip was split just a little and some blood was still coming out of it. I had a nice bruise forming on my jaw and a few small scratches adorned my cheeks.

The bathroom door flew open and Brian stood there leaning in the doorway. Good thing I was wrapped in a towel or he would have been a dead man. I glared at him through the mirror before snagging the washcloth off of the counter and dabbing it in some water. Before I could press it against my bleeding lip however I felt myself being picked up and set on the counter. Brian stared into my eyes and gently took the washcloth from me and took care of my lip. I tried to turn away but he grabbed my chin and held my face still.

"Quit being difficult." He said quietly to which I didn't reply. If he was going to take some dumb bitch's side then you can bet I was going to be difficult.

He rinsed the washcloth before gently rubbing it over the scrapes the adorned my face.

"I'm sorry." He said as he pulled my face so that our eyes met. "I didn't mean to make it sound like I was taking her side. You just don't need to be getting into fights, especially with girls who aren’t worth it. I hate seeing my girlfriend with a busted lip and a swollen jaw." I gave a weak smile as he continued to take care of my 'battle wounds'.

"Yo Syn you guys ready…. Holy shit! What the hell happened to you?!" We both turned to see Johnny and Will standing in the doorway to the bathroom. Johnny had been the one to speak and was therefore now speechless. They both made their way into the room and were staring in concern at my face.

"She got into a fight with a girl outside the venue." Will kept opening and closing his mouth as if he were going to say something but no sound was coming out.

"Will, relax. I'm fine. Nothing a little makeup won't hide. We'll be out in a few minutes. Just let me get dressed first." Brian shooed them out of the bathroom for which I was thankful for seeing as I was still in only a towel. He held his hand out and gingerly helped me off of the counter.

Within ten minutes I was dressed and was back in the bathroom getting my cuts and bruise covered. Brian had gone out to tell the rest of the guys what happened. That is, if Zacky hadn't already gotten to it but judging by Johnny and Will's reaction, he hadn't.

I covered them to the best of my ability, which was surprisingly pretty well. I snagged my small purse and headed out to see the room was empty. I headed into the hallway to see all of the guys standing around Matt's room door. They all turned to look at me and a few had small smiles on but the rest didn't look too happy.

Great. Now I had a group of unhappy guys to deal with for the rest of the night.

***

The club was jam packed with people. The guys had given me so much crap about what happened that I had gotten fed up and was now sitting at the bar by myself. So far I had had two Jack and Cokes and was now on my third. I had to admit, for it being my first time going all out I was holding my alcohol pretty well.

The guys were such jerks sometimes. They all pretty much said the same thing that Brian did. You shouldn’t have hit a fan. I think they were forgetting the whole part about her starting it. Zacky had been nice about it though. He was there and knew what went down for the most part. Most of my guys tore me to shreds. Garret wasn't happy at all. But I think part of that was for the fact that I had gotten hurt. He was well aware that I knew how to defend myself in situations like that.

"Hey there." I turned to see that Zacky had taken a seat next to me at the bar. He held a beer in his hand that he set down before wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Sorry they're being such assholes. Brian's trying to reason with them. And I figured you could use some company on your birthday." I gave him a smile before finishing off my drink.

"Wanna go dance?" I asked as he too polished off his beer. "Brian won't mind." I added in knowing he wouldn’t. He smiled before nodding. We linked arms and made our way to the dance floor.

Zacky was slowly becoming more like a brother to me. I love being around him and I know I can tell him just about anything.

We danced for a few minutes, grinding against each other but not so much in a raunchy way. I saw Zacky smirk over my shoulder and stick his tongue out playfully at someone. I turned so my back was facing him once more and saw that Brian was now making his way over to us, a well placed smirk evident on his face. Zacky placed his hands on my hips to keep me in place. Once Brian reached us he put his hands on my ass so I was now trapped between the two.

"Having fun without me eh?" His voice was husky and instantly gave me the chills.

"Maybe just a little." I replied smiling. Both guys pretty much took control so I didn’t have a choice but to move in the ways they were going. Brian was looking me in the eyes for a few moments before looking and winking at Zacky. My lips met Brian's and his tongue pushed its way into my mouth. I felt my eyes close but they snapped back open when I felt two very apparent pierced lips sucking on my neck. I let out a moan into Brian's mouth as Zacky worked on my neck. It was a very different feeling having two guys' lips attached to your body at the same time. Despite the awkwardness it did feel great though.

Both guys pulled away and I felt myself being turned so I was now facing Zacky. His eyes met mine and held a hint of mischief to them.

"Go ahead." Brian's husky voice filled my right ear as he spoke. "I've gotta complete the other side." I felt my eyes widen and before I knew what was happening Zacky had grabbed the back of my head and pulled my lips to his. The coldness of his piercings was a new feeling but I was enjoying it. Once again I let out a moan as I felt Brian giving me a matching hickey on the opposite side of my neck.

As great of a kisser that Zacky was I much preferred Brian's touch. Both men were extremely talented with their tongues but it just felt right kissing my boyfriend. Zacky's tongue left my mouth, grazing my teeth on its way out several minutes later and he looked to admire their handy work on my neck.

"Looks very nice if you ask me. You can tell which ones mine." He snickered before wiggling one of his snakebites with his tongue. That must be what he's referring to. "Thanks for that babe. I'll let you and your boy toy have some fun now. Happy birthday hun." He leaned down and kissed my head before giving Brian a high five and turning to make his way back over to the guys who had been watching in interest. I saw Jimmy ruffle Zacky's hair as he sat down while laughing. I chuckled before turning to face Brian who had been eyeing me.

"Well babe, you have now been marked by the two greatest guitarists of all time." I felt my cheeks blushing as I gave his chest a light smack. My arms wound their way around his neck and he rested his forehead against mine as a slow song came over the speakers. Some people groaned but he and I stayed put on the floor.

"Well someone sure is all high and mighty on his horse." His chocolate eyes sparkled as he gazed into my own blue ones.

"That may be the case. So who's a better kisser? Me or Zack?" I paused as if I were thinking. "Do you really have to think about that?" He teased further.

"Well I don't know Brian. You wouldn’t know how Zacky is at kissing now would you? It's a tough choice." I teased back.

"Maybe I do know how Zacky is at kissing." I could tell he was joking and let him know that with my eyes.

"If you want an answer then you're much better." He grinned and pressed his soft lips to mine once more.

"I know." He whispered causing me to laugh. "Happy birthday babe."

"Thank you Bri."
♠ ♠ ♠
special thanks goes out tooooooo.....
astro.zombie.dee
and Kacie and Becca
all for their feedback!
you guys rock!

well i hope you liked this part and that it wasnt too weird haha. ive got some good stuff planned for around the corner hehe.