I'll Take You There And Back Again

Chapter 23

Another day means another show. Another show means another set singing with Avenged Sevenfold. Another set means standing on the same stage as Brian at the same time. Something I did not want to do. I still hadn’t said a word to him since I had slapped him and I planned to keep it that way. It had been a good week and as far as I saw it, he didn't deserve for me to speak to him. Especially since he threw one of my morals back in my face after he said he wouldn’t.

We had gotten through our set tonight without any snags and I was extremely grateful for that or it might have sent me over the edge. The guys had thrown a few screamy songs in without my knowledge and I found they actually helped immensely with my frustrations. By the end of the set I was on fire and I felt as if I could go on singing forever. We said our goodbyes to the crowd and headed off of the stage in the direction the Avenged guys were standing. I looked at each of them as they hugged me with the exception of one. Brian had started to turn toward me but I strolled right past him and into the dressing room to freshen up a bit.

"Hey Kace. Can you come with me for a few minutes?" Garret asked as he pressed his head through the small crack in the door. I looked at my reflection once more before following him out of the room. He grabbed my hand and led me to the side stage. The guys were rocking the stage as always. I was confused as to why Garret wanted me on the side with him but I allowed myself to be lifted up and sat on an amp anyway.

I soon felt the amp being pushed more to the side of the stage and I was thoroughly confused. I knew I was in the sights of some of the fans which was usually something we tried to avoid.

The guys finished off Scream and Matt set his mic down and went to grab a bottle of water off of one of the amps. This was odd because he usually never set the mic down out of habit.

"Hey guys. How're you all fucking doing tonight?" Brian asked the crowd. This was new. He usually was never one to address the crowd directly so the crowd went haywire. It was actually extremely rare for him to speak at all during a concert. He chuckled lightly as he took his guitar strap off of his shoulder and handed it to JB.

"Well it's good to know some of you are doing great. I on the other hand am fucking miserable tonight and have been for the past few days." Insert sad sounds by the crowd here. I knew what he was getting at and I didn’t like it. I started to get up but Garret rested his hands on my shoulders forcing me to stay still.

"A few days ago I fucked up. Big fucking time. I lost perhaps the best thing that has ever happened to me. I said some really shitty things last week that I didn’t mean but it's too late to take them back now. So I, Synyster Gates, am going to go super fucking cliché on you all and sing a song for my girl. Because I need her back to complete me."

I watched as Becca handed him one of his acoustic guitars before winking at me and heading back off stage.

I let my eyes wander over to Brian and they locked with his chocolate ones for the first time in a few days. They held guilt and sadness, something that was rare for them. I watched as his fingers plucked the strings for the intro to Buckcherry's Sorry and my eyes almost immediately filled with tears.

His deep voice entered the microphone as he sang his heart out to me.

Oh I had a lot to say was thinking on my time away
I missed you and things weren't the same

Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me want to die

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry I'm blue, I'm sorry about all things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds, and baby the way you make my world go round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry

This time I think I'm to blame it's harder to get through the days
You get older and blame turns to shame

Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me want to die

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry I'm blue, I'm sorry about all things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds, and baby the way you make my world go round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry

Every single day I think about how we came all this way
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried it's never too late to make it right
Oh yeah sorry

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry I'm blue, I'm sorry about all things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds, and baby the way you make my world go round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry.


By the end of the song I was standing and wanting nothing more than to run out on stage to him. I will admit I still had my doubts as to whether it would happen again but I could tell he truly was sorry for what he had done. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as the crowd cheered and Matt stepped back up.

"So guys do you think she should forgive him?" The crowd went nuts with cheers and agreements to Matt's question. Everyone looked over to the side stage to see my reaction and Brian looked like he was just about in tears himself.

Matt beckoned me out on stage and I went running and threw myself at Brian. Apparently he wasn’t expecting that because he stumbled backwards slightly as he wrapped his arms around me. The crowd aww'd as I looked up with my teary eyes to look at him.

"I'm sorry Kacie. I'm so fucking sorry."

"I know Bri. I'm sorry too." He leaned down and gave my lips a quick peck since we were still in front of the crowd. His thumb came up to wipe my tears away as we kissed. We pulled away and he leaned down to my ear once more.

"Meet me on my bus later before we leave. But stick around for your songs." I nodded and left the stage so the guys could finish their show. Garret was waiting for me with a smug grin on his face.

"You knew about this didn’t you?" I accused as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He nodded his head making me smack him lightly on his arm.

The guys went through all of their songs and were soon running off the stage preparing for the encore song, or in other words, my favorite song. It was fun seeing the crowd get all worked up for the encore and the dramatics for the song had improved a lot on our part. They even had me fix my makeup some so that I looked like death warmed over.

Jimmy went back on stage first to an uproar as he started drumming the intro at a slow pace. Johnny was next followed by Brian and Zack. Matt was last to enter the stage and he had also made it a point to look more creepy than normal.

My entrance wasn't set until right before Matt said his "Come here you fucking bitch" part. He ran off stage at that part and Jimmy laughed as I gave out a fake blood curling scream. While Jimmy sang the next part Matt then returned to the stage with a "dead" looking me slung over his shoulder. He would then toss me to the ground where I stayed until I would arise from the dead.

At one point Brian had sauntered over and had the nerve to lean down and straddle my waist as he played. I was facing Jimmy's drum set and it was all I could do to keep from laughing. This was the sort of funny situations I had missed for the last week. Nothing but tension had filled the stage during our fight but now it was nowhere to be seen, and for that I was extremely thankful. While he let a note ring out, he reached over and ran his thumb across my cheek gently. This was where the "you had my heart, at least for the most part" came in. He was supposed to be my love. At first it had been me and Matt and during the fight it had been me and Matt since I wanted nothing to do with Brian at the time. But now we were back to our normal routine.

Brian shook his head as part of the act and got off of me. It was funny how much I missed his touch. I resumed my role as the dead lover who had by now awoken and was taunting the band deciding which one of them to kill. Settling on Brian the act continued and eventually we came to the singing part.

Each crowd reacted differently to the echo part and tonight's crowd was making it a blast. The guys all sang with Matt and the girls sang my parts with me. It was awesome because it let them get into the song. I loved it when the crowd got involved in the shows. It just made the whole night better.

So I finished off the song with the guys before I bounced off stage to be greeted by Becca.

"So you two are alright?"

"I guess so. I mean, I'm still worried in a sense that it'll happen again, the cheating thing I mean. I guess we have some things to talk about tonight. He asked me to meet him on his bus in a bit so I'll most likely be there for the night." She nodded in understanding but winked as well.

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow then. Ugh great, I've gotta go pick up all of Zack's shit." I laughed as she rolled her eyes before trudging on stage once the guys left. I knew she loved what she did, there was no denying it. And the fact that she got to touch Zacky's sweaty guitar, that was definitely a plus and she and I both knew it.

My hand reached down and picked up my shower bag from the floor of the dressing room before I set off to find the showers. I groaned when I reached them and realized that it was once again only one room of showers, not gender separated. I pushed the door open and saw that thankfully my band was dressed already. This had happened several times with various venues and it was just common knowledge that there were two girls who could possibly be in the room as well.

I stepped into the shower and tossed my clothes through the curtain and into a pile on the floor.

"Hey Kace are you staying on the Avenged bus tonight?" Adam asked me.

"Yeah most likely. I think Brian and I have some things to talk about."

"Alright well we're heading out."

"Ok. I'll be stopping by the bus to drop my stuff off so I'll see you in a bit." I heard the door shut and knew that I had the bathroom to myself. It swung open a few minutes later and I groaned realizing that I had taken too long and not made it out before the next wave of musicians came in. I had gotten pretty good at it since the first encounter we had like this but I guess I was just enjoying the shower too much tonight.

"Ohh boobies are in here I see." I glared at the curtain upon hearing Matt's voice.

"Shut up Matt." I growled.

I heard several showers turn on in the midst of their laughter.

"So Kace, how's it feel knowing that there are five naked guys in the room with you? Does it make you all hot?" Jimmy's voice rang out and echoed through the room.

"I'm not answering that on the grounds of that's a retarded question." There was silence for a minute.

"I'll take that as a yes then." I groaned as I could imagine all five guys overly smirking at the moment. I was hoping they'd leave soon so that I would once again have the bathroom to myself.

Showers shut off one by one and I heard the zipping of pants and stuff letting me know that hopefully most of them were dressed now.

"Are you still alive in there?" Brian asked and I could tell he was standing near my stall. I grabbed hold of the curtain and poked my head out. Thankfully my assumptions were correct and they were all dressed. Brian stood there with his wet hair hanging around his face.

"Yes I'm still alive. I'm waiting for you all to leave so I can get out." His hand reached out and fingered a lock of my wet hair as he chuckled.

"Alright. Meet me on my bus. We're going to go sign some autographs." I nodded and gave him a quick kiss before they all disappeared. I finished rinsing off and turned the water off. I snagged my towel and dried off before stepping out.

My eyes widened as I stared at the spot where my bag had been. The empty spot where my bag had been. I let out a slow breath before looking around to see if it had been moved but my searching came up empty. That meant only one thing; someone had taken it with them, on purpose. And now here I was stuck in a towel with no cell phone or anything to call someone to bring me clothes. I turned to my right and nearly screamed as I saw a message written in the fog on the mirror.

Maybe you should have gotten out sooner. – Rev

I screamed in annoyance before clutching my towel tightly to my chest and leaving the room.

"Woah."

"Shut the hell up JB and tell me where Jimmy is."

"Umm he's outside with the guys signing things for the fans."

"I hate him. I'm going to kill him!" JB backed away slowly as if afraid I was going to decide to hurt him instead. I pushed past him and found myself in front of the door that led to outside. I knew there were fans out there. Tons of fans that were going to get to see me in a towel all thanks to Jimmy. Oh he was going to pay.

I shoved the door open and it slammed against the wall. The guys were standing a ways away on one side of a rope signing things. And sure enough, there stood Jimmy with my bag at his feet.

"James Owen fucking Sullivan!" I screamed making them all stop and turn to look at me. I could tell my face was red with embarrassment and anger as I made my way toward him.
The guys all held mischievous looks on their faces but Jimmy's held worry. Good. I heard the clicking of cameras being snapped at my practically naked self.

"Oh h-hey Kacie."

"Alright Jimmy. Hand over my bag and maybe I'll leave your balls in tact." He gulped and snatched my bag from the ground. He took one look at me and started running for the bus.

"Jimmy!!!" I took off running after him, well running the best I could barefoot and only clad in a towel. I had almost made it until I stumbled forward but was kept from falling by a pair of arms I knew all too well.

"Woah there princess. We don't need the whole world seeing you naked. That's for my eyes only." I blushed as Brian's husky words flowed into my ear. Even though he hadn't in fact seen me naked the thought still caused me to blush. I let out a squeal as he picked me up bridal style and carried me toward the buses. Correction. Toward his bus. The bus which held no clothes of mine.

"Don't I get some clothes?" I asked as we headed up the stairs. He said nothing until we reached the bunks and he plopped me down in his before leaving. I looked around confused and cold for a moment. I sat up part way with one arm and looked around his bunk. Sad thing was, this was the first time I had actually been in it. His walls were covered with pictures of him and the guys as well as family. I laid back down and stared at the roof of the bunk but was shocked to see there was something taped to it. A picture to be exact.

I reached my hand up and grazed it over the picture. It was of Brian and me. I remember the day it was taken as if it were only yesterday. It was toward the beginning of tour before our first show when I was on stage with my head in his lap and he was playing with my hair. I hadn't even been aware that a picture was taken.

My lips in the picture were curled into a gentle smile and Brian was looking at me lovingly which was weird since it was the first time we had actually spent alone together.

"That's my favorite picture." I jumped and ended up hitting my head on the bunk above me. Brian chuckled as he set some clothes out on the bunk. "Hence why it's where I can see it all the time. Now get changed and tell me when you're done." He closed the curtain before I even had time to reply. I glanced down at the clothes and saw that they happened to be some of his. He had a pair of black basketball shorts along with a pair of his boxers and a black and purple Syn Gates shirt. I had never worn some of his clothes before so I felt a tad bit awkward as I pulled them on but then realized that they were extremely comfortable. I slipped out of the bunk and dried my hair a bit more before setting the towel in the bathroom. I would have to remember to grab it later on.

I made my way into the front room to see that the rest of the guys were now here and were all having some beers. Jimmy held one out to me but I politely declined. I should have taken it and dumped it on him for taking my clothes. Brian stood up after placing his empty bottle in the trash and led me back to the bunks. He motioned for me to hop back into his and said he would be right back. I did as instructed and waited only a minute before the curtain slid open and Brian slid in next to me. He was now only clad in a pair of black boxers.

I scooted over so he could lay flat on his back and he was quick to pull me so I was lying on top of him.

"I'm so sorry Kacie. I swear I'm so sorry. I was such an ass and I don’t know what I was thinking." His hand found my hair as he spoke. It seemed like that was a natural gesture for him and he knew I loved it. My cheek rested on his chest as his breathing evened out.

"And I can't even begin to tell me how sorry I am for what I said." I knew what he was referring to.

"Brian I can honestly tell you that hurt more than anything. Especially you saying it in front of the guys. I just, it felt like my heart shattered and now the guys know I'm a virgin still. And as for the girl how can I know you won't do it again?"

He let out a breath as his hand that wasn’t busy with my hair made its way under my chin and brought my face up so I was looking into his eyes.

"I'll admit that the chick was a huge fuck up on my part. I don't know what happened. One minute she's telling me she likes our music and the next she's pressing her lips to mine. I know it's probably not enough but I can only promise you I won't do it again. And Kacie there is nothing wrong with wanting to wait as well and the guys all respect that as do I. We'll wait until you're ready."

"But that's just it Brian! I don't know how long I want to wait. What if I want to wait until I'm married? You won't like that and once word gets out to the fans that Synyster Gates' girlfriend isn’t putting out then what's going to happen?" I could tell my voice was sounding rather frantic and my eyes were showing the same emotions. "I'll take your promise though as that's all I feel I need."

I watched as Brian's eyes softened at my rant and if I was being perfectly honest I was scared of his reply. I'm hoping the maybe waiting until marriage thing wouldn’t scare him off. But hey, I wanted to make sure this wasn't just a tour fling and then I'd never see him again, even if we lived a good fifteen minutes away from eachother.

"Oh hun. I don't want you to think that. If marriage is what you want to wait for then I'm down with that. That's how much I love you. I'm not going to shrivel up and die without sex. That would be Jimmy." I let out a chuckle and leaned my head back down on his chest. I brought my finger up and started to trace the blueblood that was written across his pectoral.

"I'm not trying to say I want to wait that long, I just… well I don't know."

"You're so cute when you're unsure about something. I love you Kace."

"I love you too Brian." I closed my eyes as my fingers continued to dance around his chest. I could hear the thumps of his heart beating in his chest. The vibrations were soothing to me and it made me want to just go to sleep.

"Oh crap! I forgot to go by my bus and make sure the guys knew I'd be over here." My head had shot up at the thought but Brian placed his hand on top of it and pushed it back into his chest.

"Relax. I got it covered. They know what's going on and that you're here for the night." I let out a sigh of relief and let my body relax into Brian's once more. I closed my eyes once more as I felt his calloused hand move under the back of my shirt and start to rub circles there.

"You look sexy in my clothes. Did you know that?"

"I wasn't aware of that, but I am now."

"Mmm but you know what you'd look even better in?" He asked while leaning down to nibble on my earlobe. "Nothing at all." I let out a groan knowing that was what he was going to say. He was such a horn dog sometimes.

"Am I ever going to get to sleep?" I asked as I gently felt him start to lift his shirt from my back and stomach.

"I'll make you a deal. I'm sleeping in just boxers. If you sleep in just my boxers than I'll let you get to sleep and no funny business I fucking swear." I thought about it for a minute before realizing it might be nice to be a little bit more intimate on our make-up night. I slipped my hands down and tugged off his basketball shorts that I had on. I pulled them out from the covers and he helped me with my shirt. I felt a sheepish grin make its way onto my face as I saw him stare at my chest as I straddled him. He took the shorts from me and slid the curtain part way open before tossing them out.

"What the fuck?" Zacky's voice asked. "Nothing like walking down the hallway and having clothes thrown at you. Thanks Syn but I didn’t need to know you were naked in there."

"Actually I wasn't the one wearing them Zack." I watched as a smirk made its way onto Brian's face as he waited for Zacky's response. I could just imagine Zacky standing there figuring it all out.

"Oh shit! Syn and Kacie are getting it on!" My face scrunched up and I slid the curtain open so I could poke my head out. Zacky visibly gulped as I glared at him.

"Uh I mean, um, yeah. I don’t know what I meant. I'm just gonna go now." I chuckled as he pushed his way into the bathroom. I leaned back into the bunk and closed the curtain before lying back down on Brian's chest. It was a different feeling having our skin touch. I could feel his slight arousal against my leg.

"Brian." I whined glancing up at him. I really wanted nothing more than to go to sleep right about now. I was exhausted and feeling like I was run over by a freight train after tonight.

"I'm sorry! It'll go away I promise. I just love having your nipples rub against my chest." Way to be blunt Brian, thanks. He snickered seeing my agitated reaction to his statement. "Go to sleep Kace. I'll get you up in the morning." I nodded and felt at ease as his hands roamed my body gently. I let my eyes close and dozed off to the sound of Brian's heart beating in sync with mine.

Damn I love this man.
♠ ♠ ♠
eh. i'm sort of iffy on this part. it's not one of my favs.

let me know what you thought!

thanks for comments goes out to...
Through Thin Air
S.A.F.U
Brompton
Baby were_demon
DallasAustin
jade6969
Chocolate_Thundah!
xXVeriEnkeliXx
and Bex and Kace.

wow! thats alot of comments! i love you guys and thanks for letting me know about the fight scene. i hate writing them. drama isnt my thing haha.

and ps... go check out my friend tiff's stories if you get a chance! her name is Shankhill_butcher.